Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Worst possible frauds, they sell concealing facts, never settle claims, create hassles and delay no end, fraudulent and deceptive underwriting fine print that is always misinterpreted to deny even the most legitimate of claims, not amenable to litigation in several countries of operation...customer is doomed.... wish someone finds a way to bring them to book, prosecute in law to fullest extent, even shut down this unethical insurance firm ...
Following up on my last.

They came back with below
In order to submit a claim, you need to fully complete a claims form and that includes signing and dating it. The signature needs to be done in pen and then the form scanned and emailed to us, a signature cannot be an image/picture. This is not our requirement, it is the requirement of fiscal authorities per elimination of money laundering and fraudulent transactions. The documents that accompany your claim must also be in English. That does not mean an English handwritten note on a document, it means the document must be in English or can be a translated version of it.

With regards to your claim RIH/2019/FC/96691694-3 If you wish for it to be re-reviewed you will need to take note of these points and follow the claims process. We handle claims based on a claims process that we invite you to follow. We enjoy settling claims, we do not enjoy declining them. We would ask you to help us to settle your claim(s), by you following the claims process that allows us to do so.

Finally, regarding your threats and intimidation towards our staff: We are a claims handling center. We will not accept abusive or threatening communications being submitted to our staff and claims assessors. Your future communications with our claims center must focus on items pertinent to the processing of your claims(s) – that is the only way we can process them and is the only way we can reimburse funds. Emails that contain abuse, threats, intimidation or attempts at intimidation or otherwise inappropriate content will be filtered by our Spam filters and not handled by us.

While there was nothing abusive in what I wrote to them - I did find this response
- dishonest: being a Singapore regulated fund manager myself I am quite sure there is nothing non-regulatory in patients filing original invoices in language of the country where the treatment was done. Like for my claim in August - I strongly suspect this is another attempt at passing by lying
- I have surly provided all the information in email in writing - their request that we have to print out every time is something I never had to do so far - so this assessor is just trying everything he/she can to intimidate, in addition, I had the doctor writing mention in English which is already an extra - doctors do not have to provide explanation in language that is not that of the country of care
This is my second comment regarding this corporate this year. The first was a fraud attempt at not reimbursing 500 euros for X-ray. The last case lasted 2.5 months before they had to admit to legitimacy of the full claim.
This time it’s for a dental visit of 80 euros. Once again same technique, they tell you it’s not in English when it is. They try to intimidate people with long emails that look very serious and try to convince of things that are untrue - until you put under their eyes that they are lying and they will probably respond half month later.

If on every claim I have to fight them this would be my only activity in life, and One would wonder - this is for tiny amounts, what happens if I ended up in hospital ? (I have not claimed anything else over last 6 months).

Good luck people if you are going to use them...
I would recommend rgency health insurance.
Been covered by them for almost 10 years and so far they havent put a foot wrong.
Claims taken care of quickly. Price is stable. Plan is comprehensive.
Comprehensive, professional, all tound good service and value.
Wonderful experience with the health insurance.
Made a claim this week and i got a very friendly response within hours for them saying they were looking at it. I then get a notification the next morning saying i have been paid and it is in my bank account. Bravo
I would not recommend anyone ever to buy cover from Regency For Expats.
When my brother died,we thought everything would be ok because he had a valid life insurance policy.However they have denied our claim,using every tactic to avoid paying.Our only option now is to take legal action to recover monies owed to his family.
With respect for my brother we will continue to fight for fair...My advice to anyone wanting to buy Health and Life Insurance is to search for a more reputable insurer.
As for Regency for Expats,be sure we will endeavour to successfully bring justice for my brother,his wife and 12 year old son to give them the future they deserve.
Finally words cannot convey how truly despicable this company is.
Regency for Expats shame on you...
I had a great experience with this company. The customer service was quick and efficient!
Great Experience, Claims were made easily without any hassle within 2 days. The customer service was on point.
Thank you to the people at regency for excellent service.
Last week was the first time i used the health insurance plan when i went for a routine check up. I have already received a full refund of all the costs.
Really quick, easy, and in my bank account already
I am happy witgh Regency medical plan and will recommend.
The staff contact me often to check if I am good. They often give me extra benefits free of charge.
This year they added councelling, then a month later they gave me a fitness benefit, then yesterday a free nutrition benefit.
The plan is very comprehensive, the claims paid quickly. Very happy!
I am getting hit by your ads on every youtube video I watch. Your company campaign is so annoying that I would rather bleed to death than sign a policy with you. Fire all your online marketing team because they're wasting money and people's time!
Very Bad experience with Regency. I want share my bad experience with all viewer, After 4 month join the regency one day , In last month 19th August 2020 i am suffered my stomach pain during that time i went to Siloam hospital Cikarang area Near by Jakarata Indonesia. Doctor check and they want admit to me for take some test and Hospital staff send request to Regency for approval and i also call to Compare.com person also and regency person contact him and he reply to me ok you don't worry we will help you please send approximate amount and send to us hospital detail i sent to all detail and after that hospital also send amount detail for approval. They send approximate $ 800 USD near about amount need for this problem doctors also send all detail why we want admit his person. But this email Regency person not contact us i waited ther 6 hours after that i go to another hospital for treatment on cash basis.
But i appreciate to Regency team on 15th September he contact me by email and ask to me sir your payment not release up to now, for payment his service very good but if person suffered he is not contact him and claim also not approval
Very friendly team at Regency

Last week I made my first claim with regency health insurance and was very impressed with everything.
They are extremely professional and understand the medical industry so it was helpful to have them guide me through it.
Good experience using Regency health insurance. I recommend them to anybody needing cover.

I have been insured through Regency expat health insurance for the last 5 years. They are really good value and a lot cheaper to buy than most other insurance options out there. I have submitted quite a lot of claims over the years and always had a super quick reimbursement of them. The last claim was for a stay in the Bumungrad hospital in Bangkok. I went in with stomach pains and was admitted to a hospital bed. My wife called Regency and within 1 hour they had contacted the hospital and guaranteed all the bills directly so that I didnt need to pay anything myself.

I was in an amazing private room, the hospital staff were great and the people at Regency kept in contact with me and my family all the way through to make sure that I was ok.

It ended up being gallstones. I am ok now but am incredibly grateful to Regency for being so caring and so responsive during this very worry time.

Thank you!!!
These guys are a total scam. They always try to find a reason why they shouldn't reimburse you for your medical cost. Even when my specialist provided proof with blood test, MRI, etc... they where still putting up BS to avoid payment. I canceled the service immediately before i have a real problem and they will not pay. Please ignore the positive statements below as they are all fake!!
Avoid at all costs. They are a scam. They don’t answer mails. They frustrate you. They always claim it’s a pre existing condition.
Really great experience with Regency.

Submit a claim and they respond same day with a call to ask a couple of questions. Professional and friendly.

Got paid the next day
Extremely poor service. I have made a claim filled all the forms and sent my supporting documents and I’ve not heard from the company. I’ve written many emails with reminders and no reply from them.
They make an effort to frustrate you and they are very good at that. So we if you want to make another claim you get frustrated.
They are very good in frustrating you.
I love regency! Fair price good tracking of claims and amazing customer support! Never had any issues and was always well treated!
Regency for Expats is rated 4.12 based on 258 reviews