Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
They do what they say. Great cover, quick claims, highly recommended.
Best cover for expat health insurance. Professional service. Super quick claims payments.
Great service, very polite. Customer service people that I spoke with were very helpful and arranged for my claims to be sorted really quickly.
Fantastic service from professional people.
Very good, very professional, thank you
Thank you so much to people at regency expat health insurance. Price was good but your service is better.
Very happy with Regency expat health insurance. All claims settled quickly, friendly employees, good value
Very good service
Regency are a great experience for health insurance. I either email them with claims and I get paid within 48 hours or they pay directly to the hospital. Have been with them for 5 years and found the people there to be really professional and caring.
After the claim they will ask you for your whole medical history without mentioned this before enrollment and will find any excuses to reject the claim. Outpatient is only claim basis. I REGRET to have switched to this company that promissed excelent services that is not the case.
I highly recommend Regency insurance. I was taken into hospital following a car accident and the doctors at Regency sorted everything. They were in constant contact with the hospital and arranged for all the bills for my medical treatment to be sent to them directly for payment. THANK YOU!
Professional and reliable
Good health insurance company. Price is good compared to many others available. Service and response time was really great, quicker than I experienced with others. Claims are paid. Havent made claims through others so difficult to compare, but those I have made through Regency to date have all been paid.
100% for customer service. Always very helpful and professional
I would recommend Regency Expat insurance to anybody. Over the last few years I have been insured by Regency for my health cover and they have been really great at paying claims, answering questions and generally offering good support for my family.
By far the best option for me living abroad. Great price for my family and the benefits are great. We can use any hospitals we want in Singapore and around the world if we so choose. Have sent in a handful of claims so far and all have been paid within 48 hours. Big thanks to the team at Regency for Expats health insurance
Excellent. Best health insurance company i have experienced. Really good value, comprehensive benefits, claims paid quickly and without any fuss.
Promptly pay claims, really friendly and professional. Definately recommend Regency to anybody.
I took out the premium service to cover my self and my family. In the last three months I have attempted to make three claims. They did not cover my son's vaccines, nor the doctors appointment. They referred to the policy that my partner is not covered for pregnancies, nor anything around her being pregnant. Now this last claim was for Physiotherapy, which I apparently have 10 sessions and because I told the doctor that I had some injury 2-3 years ago playing rugby, totally not anything to do with the existing condition, they have claimed I have even with a doctors note to say that was not the case. Absolutely ridiculous. They don't have a Premium policy. It's junk.
I have made three claims with Regency for expats and they have not paid any of them. I left regency and came back to them after I had changed companies I was working for. Thought I would give them a try a agin. I was checking on some equipment not manual labor just looking turned around and slipped and broke 5 ribs. The claimed that I could not be covered as it was an unsafe area. exactly what they wrote in the email response, then the doctor sen them a letter saying they had to be pinned as they had brok into and would heal maybe in 6-8 months. Thhey cam back again and said sorry on the job accident. Due t this fall I also hit my head and damaged some blood vessels in my eye and had to have surgery due to the bleeding. They didn't want to cover that either so betweeb both surgeries I am out 17,500 US dollars out of my pocket. Regency is ok if you have never been sick or plan on walking around anywhere and just stay home. I have talked to others 5 persons who was treated the same way and one even told me that he was offered 50% after 3 months of arguing with regency. I would never recommend them to anyone for any reason.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.27 based on 188 reviews