Regency for Expats Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats?

"Superb service and very quick also"
"They wouldn't reply to my emails when I was making a claim and then when they finally did get back to me they said the I "waited to long" to file the claim. Terrible service. Use at your own discretion."
"Regency have shown efficiency and a great response time when dealing with our new membership and recent claim. Living in Asia for 10years they are frill free, organised, not pushy. Provide all the information needed to process everything easily, and not need to ask questions or chase up matters. I recently submitted a claim and within an hour was emailed with confirmation and payment acknowledgement. Super reassuring when living overseas. Very satisfied."
"Amazing service, been impressed with the service from start to finish. Same day response and processing time is impressive."
"After a really bad experience with my last health insurance company, I was delighted at how quickly I was reimbursed for all treatment. This was great service."
"Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of filing a claim, the speed of the service, and the rapid reimbursement. Thanks."
"I moved from my previous health insurance supplier to Regency in April 2017. The decision was due to continued escalating rates with my long term provider (of 8 years) in an already overpriced market. Regency's rate was around 35% less than I had been paying, I assumed this to be an opening offer and thought year 2 would start to see increased rates...I was very pleased that the renewal offer was almost identical to year one with only a minimal change so readily renewed. I submitted my first claim, for a wellbeing health check which is covered within the policy and does not effect your no claims, I was pleasantly surprised to receive confirmation of my claim within 10 minutes of submission! I have never received such a service from an insurer and certainly have no hesitation, based on my experience, of recommending Regency for Expats."
"Great proactive customer service. Speedy resolution of any claims. Every touch point with Regency has exceeded my expectations. Friendly, courteous and focussed on the customer. Excellent"
"Prompt acknowledgement of receipt of health claims; clear communication of what next steps are; prompt follow up and advice of the outcome of claim review and amount to be reimbursed; timely refund and follow up by email to confirm it has been received. A very pleasant experience."
"I got a reply on a claim within 3 hours of sending the email - its been approved and processed."
"First year with Regency. And as a first experience (first reimbursment for out-patient expenses: blood tests and medical visit), I am 100% satisfied: reliable, efficient, professional-"
"From my experience and being in a foreign country they wer supportive understanding and payed my sons hospitalization 100% as they are professional so I will stick to them with my insurance and my family Insurance."
Grace Marshall
Unverified Reviewer
"I was very impressed with the speed of processing my outpatient claim. Everything was handled very smoothly and efficiently via Email. Thank you!"
Florence Fariello
Verified Reviewer
"Regency is an easy plan to use, the customer service part of the service is great. THings happen quickly from arranging to making claims. My last claim was paid within 2 days of me sending it to them. I am very happy"
"Which the review score also had 0 stars so first of all let me say that i had a 5000$ premium policy with these scammers , every claim i made ( 2 in the past year ) has taken forever and on both occasions i had to email and call them multiple times for days and sometimes weeks , Just Imagine you are in a hospital having to go trough all of this . Luckily they both where simple 25$ claims for a doctors visit . Please take my advice and stay far away from this scam , they certainly do not care about you unless your policy is up for renewal , then strangely enough they will call you 4 times a week but whenever a claim is pending you wont ever hear from them unless it is to give you a hard time explaining how things are not possible . This is not a solution driven insurer but instead they put a lot of effort in pointing out the fine prints in your policy basically telling you to go screw yourself ."
Samantha Evans
Unverified Reviewer
"Always pay claims quickly and always deal with my queries in a professional reliable way."
Danielle Holm
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic. Regency insurance took me completely by surprise when I made a claim as they were so efficient. I submitted and got a reply from an actual person within an hour saying they had received everything. I then get a confirmation from them the next morning that the claim had been settled and the money sent."
"I am young adult, living in middle east. i am lazy person and work home, i was looking online insurance so i don't have to move around. i hate insurance companies in my city so far Claims was approved ASAP and even i had problem with money transfer they used another method! overall im satisfied and they deserve 5 star rating, if they keep this up i'd recommend my family and friends. im still the 1st test subject."
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
Alex Collyer
Verified Reviewer
"I took out full health cover for my wife and I in December. In January I was diagnosed with a hernia. I was nervous as it was so soon after purchasing the policy and I honestly expected some resistance. I forwarded all my medical history and I was delighted to be informed that I would be covered. I am very happy with the service as it delivered exactly as I was told."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.41 based on 92 reviews