Regency for Expats Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Samantha Evans
Unverified Reviewer
"Always pay claims quickly and always deal with my queries in a professional reliable way."
Danielle Holm
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic. Regency insurance took me completely by surprise when I made a claim as they were so efficient. I submitted and got a reply from an actual person within an hour saying they had received everything. I then get a confirmation from them the next morning that the claim had been settled and the money sent."
"I am young adult, living in middle east. i am lazy person and work home, i was looking online insurance so i don't have to move around. i hate insurance companies in my city so far Claims was approved ASAP and even i had problem with money transfer they used another method! overall im satisfied and they deserve 5 star rating, if they keep this up i'd recommend my family and friends. im still the 1st test subject."
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
Alex Collyer
Verified Reviewer
"I took out full health cover for my wife and I in December. In January I was diagnosed with a hernia. I was nervous as it was so soon after purchasing the policy and I honestly expected some resistance. I forwarded all my medical history and I was delighted to be informed that I would be covered. I am very happy with the service as it delivered exactly as I was told."
Daniel Wincott
Verified Reviewer
"Entering my 3rd year with Regency and have found them to be a professional company with an extremely high level of service. Very friendly people doing exceptional work"
Francine Wells
Unverified Reviewer
"Great if you need international insurance cover. They look after me if I just stay local and even when I travel for holiday or even on business. The claiming process is really easy. I email them my claim, no need to post and I got reply same day, super quick."
Greg Metcalf
Verified Reviewer
"I took out a policy last year when moving to Canada. I did not have any need to claim for my first 5-6 months and when I finally did submit a couple of claims I was not sure what to expect. I was really pleasantly surprised by the ease of making claims, the friendly responses and the speed of claim settlements. Really excellent service!"
Sophie James
Verified Reviewer
"Have been using Regency as my health insurance provider for some time and tghey have always been first rate. Using their services has been easy, claims have been paid and they have a lot of knowledge of the different medical needs around the world. A definite recommend"
"They helped me greatly when I had a 5 day stay in the hospital. If I hadn't had their insurance I would have had to use all of my money to cover my stay in the hospital. 33000 baht I paid 5000. Thanks!"
Daniel Thompson
"Overall good"
Janice Ellison
Verified Reviewer
"I refuse to give any insurance company or bank 5 stars! In this instance, Regency Assurance and their Regency for Expats health plan have treated my family well and they deserve 4 out of 5. On a selfish level I expect them to pay my claims and they have done so on time without creating any difficulties. But ask yourself, what are they and all the other large financial institutions doing to make the world a better place. The amount of money these guys have is ridiculous"
Sarah Goulding
Unverified Reviewer
"Received good service, cover is comprehesnive Typically reply quickly with the responses being helpful"
"Always having a great experience with Regency from arranging cover to making claims. Easy to do with not much paperwork and claims are paid quickly in full with no excess or agro."
"I was really impressed with Regency and all the people that work there. They were really supportive of me when I was going through a bad time. I have come out of it much much better and that is in large part to the assistance they gave me. The claims people were very kind and the emergency assistance team were fast to react to my situation."
"I would like to express my thanks to Emma and her team at Regency for the excellent service, help and guidance she gave me regarding my health insurance claim i made with them. Thank you for sorting everything out so quickly and painlessly - keep up the first class work."
Alex Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"I travel a lot so having a Regency Health plan has helped make it easier to see a doctor wherever I am, and even meant I could get access to some really great benefits while on a business trip. Would definitely recommend them."
Christine Stokes
Verified Reviewer
"Generally good company. Reliable staff, well organized service, good comprehensive insurance benefits. Would like it to be a bit cheaper but overall am satisfied."
"Very good company. Having recently been involved in a car accident (not overly serious, but I did spend the night in hospital) I found Regency to be a great insurance company to have. All hospital costs were paid straight to the doctors without a load of questions/forms etc and they were very helpful"
Derick Single
Verified Reviewer
"Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.42 based on 77 reviews