Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

i need a good health insurance that wont cost me the world
Amber Spencer
Verified Reviewer

Everything is done quickly, documents sent out immediately, claims paid within a couple of days, questions answered without delay. My experience has been very good
Laurent Peterson
Verified Reviewer

Have had a great experience with Regency, everything is done quickly and with a smile. Very professional company
Jod Frank
Verified Reviewer

Great value for money, good service, always very attentive and settle claims efficiently. Have made a few claims and am pleased with the way they dealt with them
Patrick Fulvio

Excellent Service

Everybody I have dealt with has been superb. They reimburse me for medical treatment I receive really quickly. I am happy
Aidan Sullivan
Verified Reviewer

Very Good. Have used Principle for a few years for health insurance for me and family. Have made claims easily and they have paid all my claims quickly. Staff are professional and helpful.

Have recommended Principle to other expats I know and will continue to do so
Denise Thompson
Verified Buyer

Requested an office address which was ignored and still not sure if my insurance is valid. Have other friends who have asked me about expat insurance and not recommended. Scam?
John Stewart
Verified Reviewer

I've had 2 massive operations this year and used Private room every time. Never had any issue claiming. Always dealt with friendly and very helpful staff.
Paul Federica
Verified Reviewer

Good value, good service. Cover is comprehensive in comparison to what I am used to, and they pay claims faster
Raymond Williams
Verified Buyer

I cant comment on how good or bad the service is as I have never had to use the service, however I do find it expensive and will give a lot of consideration before I sign up for another year.
Vito Sandro

Pay all my claims within 2 days and have firendly and helpful staff
Victoria Adefala
Verified Buyer

I got my refund quick... for a first timer that is very encouraging
Anthony Costanza
Verified Buyer

After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company
Scott Sinclair
Verified Buyer

I am extremely satisfied with the professional mannerisms displayed by the staff at Principal Assurance. I hope that I never have need to rely upon their cover but I can relax without having to stress about what may happen should something go wrong. The professionalism displayed thus far has set my mind at ease that if and when a serious matters arises I will be entirely looked after and can focus on what is important rather than how I will pay for everything.
Guy Lloyd
Verified Buyer

Effective and efficient processing of documentation and policy booklet, good customer service, a very good product to date, thank you
Aonghus Kelly

Excellent and timely service
Francois Gagne
Verified Buyer

Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de m'en servir. Donc pas d'opinion.
Thomas Verdier

Quick response and friendly
Barry Willingham
Verified Buyer

The only reason I did not select VG. is that I have not had to use the insurance. When I have the occasion, and the payment is satisfactory, I will select VG.
Georg Johann Chmiel
Verified Buyer

Not sure yet, claim process seems very complicated
Regency for Expats is rated 4.41 based on 22 reviews