Regency for Expats Reviews

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"សម្រាប់ជនបរទេស ធ្វើឱ្យសប្បាយចិត្ត"
"សប្បាយចិត្តពីរបៀប Regency សម្រាប់ជនបរទេសត្រឡប់មកវិញនិងការសងប្រាក់"
"0963115131"
"Mohammed Nurulislam Passport No:BH0557980,Date of Birth:01/04/1962 UCI:11-1716-3186 application No:W303790204 Date:December 10,2018,Mobil +8801709028805 Mailing:Niyagul,Upzala Gowainghat 3150,Sylhet Bangladesh."
"Yes im very happy"
"Great insurance cover for expats. Pays all claims quickly"
"Regency is the finest leader of the life insurance in this world .There is world widely one name Regency life insurance."
"10 out of 10. Best service I have received from an insurance company. quick turn around of claims without all the silly questions you would expect from an insurance company. Thanks"
"By far the best insurance cover and service for health insurance. Top marks!"
"Regency for expads is an amazing insurance company. The service ist extraordinary good, fast, very friendly and very uncomplicated. I broke my leg and had two fractures. And was treated in a very good hospital in Cebu philippines. Regency took very good care of me during the whole process. They called the hospital and prepared already the paperwork before I arrived with the ambulance. The costs and everything were approved very uncomplicated and very fast. I had nothing to worry about. My contactpartners which I had at the phone and emails were always reachable, very understandable and open to any question. After years of searching insurance companys as an expad, I am so happy to found regency. The price performance and support is fantastic. I would like to say a big thank you to all of the amazing regency team which helped me during at my stay and surgey at the hospital. You are great! 😊🖒🖒🖒"
"Best international health cover. Every claim i have submitted has been paid very quickly.... under 48 hours! Excellent!"
"Thanks for your help"
"Im very happy"
"They stick to there promises. Was never let down by any legitimate claim and refunding was quick and efficient. Helpful and supporting people on the other side of the line. Thank you guys! Well done."
"Absolutely worst experience. Stay away. Especially women. They do not assist with hormonal, thryroid, adrenal issues. They have you running through massive hoops to prove your condition requires refundable treatment which adds to the stress. Stay away from them. They are complete and utter shonks. Overly expensive, inefficient and rude."
"Terrible insurance company opitimising the old addage that insurance companies look for every reason not to pay. I had a legitimate claim, I was alone in a foreign country in pain and in hospital but they would cover me because of an incorrect fact that they were sticking to, if I had reported to the ombudsman or taken legal action it would have been covered but they kept pushing back and wearing me down to the point that I paid to fly myself to Australia to pay for my own care. Beware of these sheisters. Also, they didn't respond to my claim for a week, but responded immediately when I wanted to change how they received my payment. My experience is that they want to take your money $600 per month I paid, but when you have a legitimate claim do everything not to pay you."
"Tried to get a quote but cannot access over 70 years of age. They obviously are not interested in insuring older people"
"Regency Expat Health Insurance have been very good at paying claims out quickly. Very convenient and friendly. Generally a great service."
"Great health insurance for those living in Thailand"
"Best insurance company for expats. Live in Thailand and they settle all the bills directly with the hospital"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.29 based on 164 reviews