Regency for Expats Reviews

info@regencyforexpats.com

iam verry ap
Andrea Patrick
Verified Reviewer

Professional, compassionate company who have taken good care of my family's medical situation
Daniel Oliver
Verified Reviewer

I really recommend this company, right from the get go they have been on the ball. Sent out all my documents straight away, answer my questions quickly, pay all my claims with any debate
Thomas Gallo
Unverified Reviewer

Been with Regency for a few years and have made several claims now and they answer quickly, are helpful and always pay them immediately.

Am happy with the health insurance plan and am very happy with the service

Savannah
Unverified Reviewer

They refused to pay my dental claim for some fillings after someone initially mis-coded it as orthodontal work. This led to a long back-and-forth between me and them. Nobody would answer my emails. When I called in, I was told that the claims team would contact me. That never happened. I had a lawsuit filed against me from my dentist's office because I hadn't paid my bill... because Regency wouldn't pay my claim. So I've been paying it myself to avoid going to prison in a country that I'm not even from, AND continued to pay premiums to an insurance company that wouldn't pay my claim. Now my credit here is kind of ruined. So yeah... I highly discourage anyone from purchasing insurance from Regency. (Although I technically purchased the insurance from Principle Assurance, then it was acquired by Regency.) This is the worst experience I have ever had with an insurance company, and I'm from America. So that says a lot.
Unverified Reviewer

i need a good health insurance that wont cost me the world
Amber Spencer
Verified Reviewer

Everything is done quickly, documents sent out immediately, claims paid within a couple of days, questions answered without delay. My experience has been very good
Laurent Peterson
Verified Reviewer

Have had a great experience with Regency, everything is done quickly and with a smile. Very professional company
Jod Frank
Verified Reviewer

Great value for money, good service, always very attentive and settle claims efficiently. Have made a few claims and am pleased with the way they dealt with them
Patrick Fulvio

Excellent Service

Everybody I have dealt with has been superb. They reimburse me for medical treatment I receive really quickly. I am happy
Aidan Sullivan
Verified Reviewer

Very Good. Have used Principle for a few years for health insurance for me and family. Have made claims easily and they have paid all my claims quickly. Staff are professional and helpful.

Have recommended Principle to other expats I know and will continue to do so
Denise Thompson
Verified Buyer

Requested an office address which was ignored and still not sure if my insurance is valid. Have other friends who have asked me about expat insurance and not recommended. Scam?
John Stewart
Verified Reviewer

I've had 2 massive operations this year and used Private room every time. Never had any issue claiming. Always dealt with friendly and very helpful staff.
Paul Federica
Verified Reviewer

Good value, good service. Cover is comprehensive in comparison to what I am used to, and they pay claims faster
Raymond Williams
Verified Buyer

I cant comment on how good or bad the service is as I have never had to use the service, however I do find it expensive and will give a lot of consideration before I sign up for another year.
Vito Sandro

Pay all my claims within 2 days and have firendly and helpful staff
Victoria Adefala
Verified Buyer

I got my refund quick... for a first timer that is very encouraging
Anthony Costanza
Verified Buyer

After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company
Scott Sinclair
Verified Buyer

I am extremely satisfied with the professional mannerisms displayed by the staff at Principal Assurance. I hope that I never have need to rely upon their cover but I can relax without having to stress about what may happen should something go wrong. The professionalism displayed thus far has set my mind at ease that if and when a serious matters arises I will be entirely looked after and can focus on what is important rather than how I will pay for everything.
Guy Lloyd
Verified Buyer

Effective and efficient processing of documentation and policy booklet, good customer service, a very good product to date, thank you
Regency for Expats is rated 4.22 based on 27 reviews