Regency for Expats Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

How would you rate Regency for Expats?

Jonathan Leonie
Verified Reviewer

Regency is a great choice for international insurance.

To start with they include a lot of comprehensive benefits that are not normally covered with most insurance plans.

Their service is fast, infact they pay bills directly with the hospital so their is no need to worry.

Finally they have a friendly team that is a pleasure to deal with.

Very refreshing!!!
Alex Yann
Verified Reviewer

Regency Expat insurance is very good. The claim processing time is very good.
Damien Green

Good cover and service

Regency included a few additional benefits for me that I didnt have with my previous company.

Apart from the normal health insurance, they also include terrorism, mugging and hijack cover along with mental health benefits such as coaching and counselling cover.
Ben Thomas
Verified Reviewer

Outstanding service, friendly and competent team. Settle all medical bills directly with the hospital, no fuss, easy.
Sam Carol
Verified Reviewer

Recommended Regency for Expats via Rosegate Insurance Brokers.

Rosegate were very knowledgeable, very professional and gave me a range of options.

Eventually decided on Regency as it seemed the best value.

My experience with Regency's health insurance has been so far very good and i can not complain about anything
Robin Frederik
Verified Reviewer

Everything is quick and easy with regency expat insurance.

The people I talk to there are always contactable and are professional and helpful.

Claims are paid in full with no deductibles or excesses
Audrey Bryce

5 stars, very good in all aspects
Champel Quentin
Verified Reviewer

3 years with Regency and they have been prompt and very customer focused with all of my needs.

Applying for cover was easy, they were recommended by a few different brokers but decided to go direct and did it online.

Submitting claims done by email and they have always paid them quickly.

I travel quite a lot and their different offices around the world are attentive and easy to contact

Renewing is as simple as saying go ahead and the premiums havent seen any large increases you normally find with insurance companies.

Total experience is good.
Alvin Schmitt
Verified Reviewer

Ten out of ten, as far as insurance companies go, in my experience these guys are among the best
Alex
Unverified Reviewer

Not as simple to claim as to buy the policy. Trust me pls get them to write everything in black and white and do not deal with them over the phone. Will not renew next year and will never recomment it to anyone.
Gill Heng

Excellent cover, superb service

Have Regency health insurance as an employee benefit arranged through my company. The plan is very good and a great incentive.

When I contact them they give me all the answers I need there and then without having to wait.

When I submit a claim, I get a reimbursement paid to me extremely quickly.

All my medical bills have been paid by regency and the service they provide whilst dealing with them is good.
Unverified Reviewer

My health is very personal to me, so I will remain anonymous, but I wanted to make my thoughts public to thank to the claims team who helped me through the worst situation anyone can imagine. The service and the phone calls with Mary in particular were helpful and even comforting. Thank you all, especially Mary and Louis. :)
Kelly
Verified Reviewer

Set my policy up using my broker and have made a few claims. Jane from the claims team was brilliant. Hope they don't mind me saying the even paid me for some bits that weren't really covered (couple of hundred $ worth). Impressed.
Eddy Sung
Verified Reviewer

Genuinely one of the best experiences I have ever had with an insurance company.

Regency have made it so easy and no matter where I am in the world they have the ability to help me.

The 24 hour claims service is a pleasure to deal with and they arrange for all medical bills to be paid for quickly.

Great job and many thanks
Andrew Stannard

Highly recommend Regency Health Insurance

As a British expat that travels a lot, I have had the need to call upon them in different areas of the world and each time their offices have given me the best service I have experienced of any insurance company.

Not once have they quibbled over a claim and as soon as I submit a claim for medication, a gp visit or when I went for my annual medical check... They paid the claims quickly.
Alastair Wright
Verified Reviewer

Excellent company, very professional team, always respond, pay claims quickly.

Am very happy with Regency.
Luis

A complete scam!!!
They don't reimburse ever and don't reply to your messages!
Their offices only exist on paper and if you try to call them they do not reply in the local language! (diverted phones...).
If you're thinking of subscribing their non-existent services do yourself a favour: accurately check the info provided their website, call them, request further info and you'll see...
Ray McDonald
Unverified Reviewer

Complete scam..... office addresses aren't real, never paid any claims, never return calls. My advice is to go find a proper insurer.....
Eden Rainer
Verified Reviewer

It gives me great peace of mind having Regency health insurance as they are always very accommodating of my requests and they have never argued about any claims I have submitted.

The pay all claims quickly and it is always a nice experience talking to such attentive friendly people
Cheryl Porter

Good company.

They have always treated me very well, the customer service team are excellent, the medical professionals that work for Regency are always on hand and they have paid all claims quickly with no sign of any hesitation
Regency for Expats is rated 4.29 based on 51 reviews