Regency for Expats Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Sincerely am going to see if Regency really deserve five stars my wife used to have a breast cancer we been fighting it more more than seven years now it is her last test we paied for it am retired without comments too low income we need to visit a doctor for the last test can you give me a hand like five stars creatures service and human care hope you get & catch the message am out of order by my self and God and you"
"Ok,s'est le retour d'une bonne assurance Regency for Expats, a like!"
"Chahlaouimm502@Gmail.com"
"Called Recency Insurance looking to bundle all my insurance. Talked to Maria who was extremely helpful answering all my questions."
"Amanda Austin was very helpful and quickly answered any questions I had!"
"Amanda Austin was the most helpful person when it came to answering any questions I had, was also extremely fast at responding when I submitted my claim! I’m absolutely satisfied with her customer service care!"
"It is very difficult to get them to reimburse even small things. You need to chase doctors around for notes and they're always looking for excuses not to reimburse."
"As an expatriate I have had numerous different Health Insurances, hence it makes it easy for me to compare. I am impressed about Regency living-up to its values of speed of reimbursement, friendliness and helpfulness. It is also a people-driven business and they are indeed very good at that. Congratulations and keep the good work going!"
"Best value insurance Regency for Expats is the best coverage you can get. Was recommended by a friend and am really please I went with them. When I submit claims they respond the same day. They pay claims super quick. Overall they are fantastic."
"Please be aware of this company, I have just been sent my renewal of $7,053.00 when last year I paid $3,312.28 this is NOT inline with what they indicate as a 10% increase for this year. I had the same trouble last year until I complained. I would never recomend this medical insurance company to anybody."
"Easy to make claims, all done by email. Got a response within an hour and received payment the next day. Very good insurance company."
"Thank you Regency for Expats for your fantastic service and customer focussed approach. You have treated my claims with great care and I am grateful for all of your support"
"I want individual health insurance plan"
"Tank you l'assurance Regency for Expats merci."
"just doing my first claim with Regency for routine preventive tests. Awful system, need to fill in a form with bizarre questions and get it filled in by doctor and stamped. The form is in pdf they don`t even offer online claim submissions as other companies do. On top of the forms they also ask for medical reports! I also have a language issue as all of my claims will be in other languages than English and I have to translate the form or get it translated at my own cost. I am waiting that this policy expires and will definitely look for a more user-friendly and less intrusive health insurance company. I am so disappointed and so angry I bought this insurance policy."
"Good for Regency for Expats assurance, tank you."
"Assurance Régency for Expats est un bon partenairt d'assurance. Merci."
"Régency for Expats est une assurance de confiance. Il est à votres dispositions à tous moment. Merci."
"Assurance Regency for Expats is good, s'est une assurance de confiance pour toutes les assureurs! Merci"
"For me it's the worst health insurance ever. I used to have Europe assistance and it's great. Regency puts problems for everything, they send you by email like 8 questions while you're at the hospital instead of contacting the hospital (as Europe assistance does). They do not cover anything. Really, I lost my money with this awful service"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.33 based on 138 reviews