Regency for Expats Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats?

Eden Rainer
Verified Reviewer

It gives me great peace of mind having Regency health insurance as they are always very accommodating of my requests and they have never argued about any claims I have submitted.

The pay all claims quickly and it is always a nice experience talking to such attentive friendly people
Cheryl Porter

Good company.

They have always treated me very well, the customer service team are excellent, the medical professionals that work for Regency are always on hand and they have paid all claims quickly with no sign of any hesitation
Judah
Unverified Reviewer

Cancelled but no refund. Why? No response. Thieves !
Rene Weaver
Unverified Reviewer

A great great experience with my health cover.

Without Regency for expats insurance supporting me whilst I was in hospital I would have been lost.

My contact at Regency was Jane and she spoke to the doctors that were treating me and was able to make everything clear for me. She was so sympathetic of my situation and helped guide me through an awful time.

She made sure all of the medical bills were taken care of, explained exactly what was going on and arranged everything including checking out the hospital and getting home.

She even followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was ok. Thank you Jane!
Phillip Danby
Verified Reviewer

As far as insurance companies go, they are among the best I have experienced.

I contacted them about needing surgery and they said no problem, they arranged for all of the medical bills to be paid by them directly with the hospital.

A really great service.

All the claims I have made have been paid without any problems so they have a happy customer for life.

Only thing I would say to be aware of is that they dont cover "pre-exisitng" conditions. I asked around and it seems pretty standard among all insurance companies.
Paul McDonald
Verified Reviewer

Denied approval of shoulder surgery they claim pre existing condition because i played golf a years ago and had a sore shoulder. Also they said injury due to age and that not covered. They want you to have a body of 18 year old regardless of age. Find someone else for coverage. I have learned the hard way.
Christopher Bruce
Verified Reviewer

Am very pleased to be insured by Regency; they have not let me down.

Am grateful to the team for all the care they have provided me during a very difficult time. Paying all the hospital bills quickly was superb, but where they really get my appreciation is how they treat you like a real person and are sincerely interested in making sure you are ok.

Top marks for their customer service training.
Emma Smith
Verified Reviewer

Was recommended Regency by a friend; thus far I have only good things to say about them. Very friendly people working there, quick turn around of queries and very easy to use.
Andrea Patrick
Verified Reviewer

Professional, compassionate company who have taken good care of my family's medical situation
Daniel Oliver
Verified Reviewer

I really recommend this company, right from the get go they have been on the ball. Sent out all my documents straight away, answer my questions quickly, pay all my claims with any debate
Thomas Gallo
Unverified Reviewer

Been with Regency for a few years and have made several claims now and they answer quickly, are helpful and always pay them immediately.

Am happy with the health insurance plan and am very happy with the service

Savannah
Unverified Reviewer

They refused to pay my dental claim for some fillings after someone initially mis-coded it as orthodontal work. This led to a long back-and-forth between me and them. Nobody would answer my emails. When I called in, I was told that the claims team would contact me. That never happened. I had a lawsuit filed against me from my dentist's office because I hadn't paid my bill... because Regency wouldn't pay my claim. So I've been paying it myself to avoid going to prison in a country that I'm not even from, AND continued to pay premiums to an insurance company that wouldn't pay my claim. Now my credit here is kind of ruined. So yeah... I highly discourage anyone from purchasing insurance from Regency. (Although I technically purchased the insurance from Principle Assurance, then it was acquired by Regency.) This is the worst experience I have ever had with an insurance company, and I'm from America. So that says a lot.
Amber Spencer
Verified Reviewer

Everything is done quickly, documents sent out immediately, claims paid within a couple of days, questions answered without delay. My experience has been very good
Laurent Peterson
Verified Reviewer

Have had a great experience with Regency, everything is done quickly and with a smile. Very professional company
Jod Frank
Verified Reviewer

Great value for money, good service, always very attentive and settle claims efficiently. Have made a few claims and am pleased with the way they dealt with them
Patrick Fulvio

Excellent Service

Everybody I have dealt with has been superb. They reimburse me for medical treatment I receive really quickly. I am happy
Aidan Sullivan
Verified Reviewer

Very Good. Have used Principle for a few years for health insurance for me and family. Have made claims easily and they have paid all my claims quickly. Staff are professional and helpful.

Have recommended Principle to other expats I know and will continue to do so
Denise Thompson
Verified Buyer

Requested an office address which was ignored and still not sure if my insurance is valid. Have other friends who have asked me about expat insurance and not recommended. Scam?
John Stewart
Verified Reviewer

I've had 2 massive operations this year and used Private room every time. Never had any issue claiming. Always dealt with friendly and very helpful staff.
Paul Federica
Verified Reviewer

Good value, good service. Cover is comprehensive in comparison to what I am used to, and they pay claims faster
Regency for Expats is rated 4.30 based on 33 reviews