Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Very Bad experience with Regency. I want share my bad experience with all viewer, After 4 month join the regency one day , In last month 19th August 2020 i am suffered my stomach pain during that time i went to Siloam hospital Cikarang area Near by Jakarata Indonesia. Doctor check and they want admit to me for take some test and Hospital staff send request to Regency for approval and i also call to Compare.com person also and regency person contact him and he reply to me ok you don't worry we will help you please send approximate amount and send to us hospital detail i sent to all detail and after that hospital also send amount detail for approval. They send approximate $ 800 USD near about amount need for this problem doctors also send all detail why we want admit his person. But this email Regency person not contact us i waited ther 6 hours after that i go to another hospital for treatment on cash basis.
But i appreciate to Regency team on 15th September he contact me by email and ask to me sir your payment not release up to now, for payment his service very good but if person suffered he is not contact him and claim also not approval
Very friendly team at Regency

Last week I made my first claim with regency health insurance and was very impressed with everything.
They are extremely professional and understand the medical industry so it was helpful to have them guide me through it.
Good experience using Regency health insurance. I recommend them to anybody needing cover.

I have been insured through Regency expat health insurance for the last 5 years. They are really good value and a lot cheaper to buy than most other insurance options out there. I have submitted quite a lot of claims over the years and always had a super quick reimbursement of them. The last claim was for a stay in the Bumungrad hospital in Bangkok. I went in with stomach pains and was admitted to a hospital bed. My wife called Regency and within 1 hour they had contacted the hospital and guaranteed all the bills directly so that I didnt need to pay anything myself.

I was in an amazing private room, the hospital staff were great and the people at Regency kept in contact with me and my family all the way through to make sure that I was ok.

It ended up being gallstones. I am ok now but am incredibly grateful to Regency for being so caring and so responsive during this very worry time.

Thank you!!!
These guys are a total scam. They always try to find a reason why they shouldn't reimburse you for your medical cost. Even when my specialist provided proof with blood test, MRI, etc... they where still putting up BS to avoid payment. I canceled the service immediately before i have a real problem and they will not pay. Please ignore the positive statements below as they are all fake!!
Avoid at all costs. They are a scam. They don’t answer mails. They frustrate you. They always claim it’s a pre existing condition.
Really great experience with Regency.

Submit a claim and they respond same day with a call to ask a couple of questions. Professional and friendly.

Got paid the next day
Extremely poor service. I have made a claim filled all the forms and sent my supporting documents and I’ve not heard from the company. I’ve written many emails with reminders and no reply from them.
They make an effort to frustrate you and they are very good at that. So we if you want to make another claim you get frustrated.
They are very good in frustrating you.
I love regency! Fair price good tracking of claims and amazing customer support! Never had any issues and was always well treated!
Very fast reimbursement for standard expenses but gets more complicated and delays to get surgery approval....as they check prices of other hospitals around.....as long as you can prove it was not a pre-existing condition all should be approved.
Really great comprehensive cover. They contact me regularly to upgrade my benefits and give more stuff free.

Best health insurance.
I’m very happy. They covered corona tests for my family and I even though we didn’t have any symptoms, and also recently gave us some new fitness benefit upgrade for free. When I did the corona tests they approved them the same day. Surprised as previously had a policy that took 30 days to turn round even simple stuff. This is much better.
Am based in Thailand and got the regency plan for Thai immigration. Really good cover, lowest cost and is perfect for entry visa requirements.
Regency is a great health insurance policy. They have settled all claims and are professional.
The best international
Medical Insurance works well with client
A big thank you to the staff at Regency.

Paid claims really quickly, no fuss. They are really professional and resond super quick
they are asking evidences of preexisting health condition only when they have to assess your claim. at the time of the contract it looks they can provide everithing without issues and no need of providing your clinical records before the start of the contract. it looks a trap. I'm still under discussions with them for claims on medical visits and analysis following covid-19 with a premium level of insurance... orrible!!!
Overall good experience
Good value health insurance. Only made one claim so far but it was paid quickly without any hassle. Definite recommend
Friendly communications and paid my claims quickly. Plus it's cheap compared to other plans. I live in South East Asia - not sure if that makes a difference, but definitely recommended for around here.
''Dear...,

Pre-existing conditions aren’t unique to your plan or Regency’s policies – it’s a feature of all insurance. You cannot, for example, purchase home insurance to cover damage from a flood that happened before the policy began. Health insurance is the same, and no insurance covers everything, which is why there is a policy handbook which is available to all via our website, our brokers have and provide during the sales process, and you received as a member upon entry and renewal.

If this was a new condition then it could be covered, but it’s not – it’s related to something that had already happened before your policy - I’m very sorry, and I have a pre-existing condition too so I do sympathize, but this claim is not covered.

Kind Regards,

Claims Handling''

The kind of support I have received. Continuing to deny I am eligible for a claim for more than 2 months in discussions and after sending many emails with information.

What a terrible experience. Not happy knowing this now.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.16 based on 246 reviews