Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Stay away, they are dishonest. I made a claim and they started requesting previous medicals. If you want to cover someone based on their previous medical then they should ask this when you offer cover.

I then provided this medical alongside all other documentation and they told me that the previous medical was not extensive enough.

This tactic seems to be a standard way for them to avoid paying out. Terrible company, terrible service and terrible people.

Avoid at all costs
Extremely good service
Very good service : I've had very good service with Regency for Expats. Communications have been prompt, helpful and friendly, and when I needed to make a claim it was processed quickly and efficiently
I've been with them for about 6 months now and I can't help feeling the negative reviews below are from people who tried to claim for something that they shouldn't have done. Unfortunately I've had 3 pretty big claims (due to a serious downturn in my health) and Regency have been amazing. I'd go as far as to say without them paying for the treatments, I may not be here today. A massive thank you from my family and I.
I've been with them for just over 6 months and I can't help thinking the below negative reviews come from people who tried to claim for something that's not allowed. I've had to make three pretty big claims (unfortunately - due to a serious decline in my health), and Regency have been amazing. I can't thank them enough and I'd go as far as to say I might not even be here today without them paying for the treatments. A big thank you from me and my family.
After being diagnosed with Aortic stenosis in June 2019 in Bangkok hospital pattaya I went to Bunrungard hospital in Bangkok where they confirmed I needed a Valve replacement, the hospital contacted Regency regarding the operation and was told to tell me have it down and claim after, what a mistake that was, nine months later and the emails are still going back and forth.
They advertise that they are fully regulated, yes but by the FSRC in Nevis, Caribbean you cannot talk to them they don’t answer emails.

They claim it’s a precondition but I have a full medical report done in 2017 that has no mention of such problems.

Stay away from them
Thank you. Very quick response and excellent service.
Friend and professional

Great service from Regency health insurance
Warning, do not sign up with them, they make handing in international claims (in our case claims from Germany) impossible to handle. Translation of all documentation to English was requested, all of the sudden full medical history had to be submitted after having done so upon signing up. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH REGENCY if you care about your money.
We feel like every effort is taken from the insurance not to settle our claim. They asked for so much paperwork and after submitting the requested continued to ask for translation into Englisch as the treatment took place in Germany. We are talking about 809 Euros doctors bills vs the 10.000 we paid on fees last year.
We will not continue with this insurance and will warn every Expat about this. Shame on you Regency insurance for being so greedy
Always pay claims
Almost none of my claims were reimbursed, costing me thousands of dollars out of pocket. I was rushed to the doctor with emergency symptoms on a number of occasions in the past year, but none of my visits were reimbursed, despite the mysterious onset of my symptoms. I feel cheated.
Very quick service, professional claims staff. I am very pleased with my health insurance plan.
Excellent response time, claim accepted and paid by return.
Great company, my renewal guaranteed.
Fantastic health insurance company, first rate service
Great health insurance. Cover everything and service is excellent.
Absolutely fantastic, thank you so much.

Best Service.
Have been paying $1,000s of dollars each year, but found out that my insurance was not in place for nearly a year and no one told me! Imagine if you have a serious accident, expect cover, then told you do not have any and must pay $400,000 just because some idiot somewhere did not tell you, not even an automatically generated email. Broker has just been sacked lol. The telephone girl was very nice and professional and is looking in to it. I will also check back to see of this review has been posted.
Have been a long term member of Regency for Expats health insurance and am very satisfied with their services.
Very happy with Regency insurance.

All claims paid very quick, staff are helpful.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.21 based on 220 reviews