Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Very bad company. Had a life insurance policy and after a death, they refuse to pay. Do your research. They never reply.
Proper scam. I ask for a chiropractor treatment ahead of starting any treatment. These guys approved it and gave me the green light to proceed. Once I claimed for the cost of the treatement they refused and asked for imagery at my cost to prove that the condition had been properly treated. These is a scam these guys pay nothing, pure waste of money.
Biggest waste of time. Turned down 2 Claims for normal mri scan and takes forever to get claim processed. Would not recommend this insurance for anyone. Really the worst I have ever worked with
When I made a claim with them I did not expect to get it back so quickly. Thanks to them for making sure I was informed during the whole process. Great customer service and so efficient!
I am so grateful to their friendly staff. From the person who sold me the policy (very clear) to the person who dealt with my claim (so helpful). Everything has been organised for me now and I wanted to say thank you to Regency for such a smooth experience.
They don’t pay grains and they don’t response to enquiries from client. In fact they seem only to show any interest when it’s time to renews...
Terrible and fraudulent. They ask for what your needs are, you tell them they sell you opposite, knowing you will not be able to claim. They withhold information, try to get your card details, then come out with these stupid policies for which they were vague about in beginning
I was in such a panic when I thought I might not be covered for my recent hospital visit. I called Regency and they were so calming and explained the process so clearly. Everything is now paid for and I needed not to worry. Thank you to the amazing lady I spoke to on the phone. She was very helpful.
I’m extremely happy with Regency for Expats. They are always willing to help and handled my claim so quickly. Great, friendly service overall.
Claims done well I sent in my claims not hoping that I was going to get a feedback quickly knowing that they might require further medical documents, but it was quite fast actually. My reimbursement was very quick, and the claim department kept me updated throughout the whole thing. Even when I didn't know what was required of me, I can always contact them, and they were always willing to walk me through the process again and again.
This is the best purchase I've ever made - this company is so different to every other insurer I've come across. I dealt with actual people who cared. One of the staff members explained to me that the claims people are all doctors and nurses so I guess that comes through in the service to you. I want to make a special thank you to a lady I spoke to on the phone a couple of times - she was amazing and I feel awful I can't recall her name (I was in hospital in Phuket very ill at the time so wasn't fully with it so that's my excuse!). I hope the team get to read my comments, they were brilliant. Thank you all.
Regency have been so helpful. I was involved in a bike accident and rushed to the hospital. My partner had called them to tell them what happened and they sorted everything out, even calling the hospital to let them know I was on the way. Their friendly service, match with the added benefits are so good and (in my opinion) great value for money!
If I could give a 0 rating then I would have! Regency Rejected my 14yr old daughter's medical claim due to it being "pre-existing", even though us as a family only found out about her very serious condition the day of her examination. Now a month later and I am still struggling to get more information out of them as to the way forward. STAY AWAY! They are not in it to help you at all!
Do your homework before buying this health insurance (Regency for expats). They will take your money first and give you a policy, (worthless around the world). When you make a claim..they want your full health history report from 3-5 years. Read their brochure carefully (too many restrictions) It's a scam here...
I have just got off the phone with Barb, she is a nutritionist at Regency. She was so nice and helpful and I now have my very own nutrition plan. I didn't think you could get this from an insurance company. I am very happy with everything that is being given to me from them. They deserve all the praise!
I made a claim a couple of weeks ago and it couldn't have been smoother. The customer service lady was so nice and super helpful. She also told me about a nutrition program that they have, which is so good! I think these guys are great! 👍
I have just finished a fitness consultation with them and it's so good and detailed. Looking forward to getting it going! Great little addition to my health insurance, been with them for 2 years now and only have good things to say.
Very happy with the service that I received. The claims team handled everything for me and it was so fast.
Just made a claim and the service was fantastic. Everything was handled perfectly and it was so quick! Huge thanks to the team and I highly recommend!
Really great service, loads of additional benefits provided and an extremely professional team. Definate recommend. Have made a few claims so far, all just for GP visits but they have been paid quickly.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.16 based on 357 reviews