Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Very supportive people. Managed to get my claim back in no time!
The way we are getting treated is ridiculous. Different countries, Different rules. Yous need to understand that.
8 months since the death of a beloved person and its a back and forward with emails, they always want Different records, they know the cause of Deth. We cant get anything they want, they should have this stating in the booklet they send out, so that people can get authorisation to medical records, spouse medical records.
These guys were brilliant! I don’t know what they could have done better. Nice people to talk to over the phone and easy to claim. I’ve been using them for a number of years and their benefits are incredible. Doing the fitness one right now and it’s showing results already.
Amazing response to my claim. They answered my call quickly and put my mind at ease. Would definitely recommend them.
According to Bangkok international hospital, Regency insurance always delay espouse even over a month. This is NOT acceptable. I had only one claim in the past one year, which was rejected without convincing reason. It’s just a pitfall and fake company!!!
I will be canceling my policy with this company immediately.
Many phone calls from 'NowCompare' but all people are different, the number they use is a UK number but the call isn't from there.

Feels like a giant scam to me. I am out!
I've just had, thank God, Regency pay to get me fixed up after the scariest medical situation I've ever faced. Excellent company, excellent support, and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Bought the policy through a broker - excellent service from them too and will be thanking them personally.
Think twice when considering to take any coverage with “Regency for expats” and their brokers “NowCompare” !...
They definitely donot fulfill with what they promise when selling their ideas...
Agree with many comments posted re: customer claims on avoiding and delaying payment. Admitted to hospital for a kidney stone emergency over a weekend, no previous history of kidney issues. Submitted requested paperwork on the Claim form, including invoices, CT scan, X-rays, Dr’s justification and previous Medical history etc. Two months later still waiting for payment.

Don’t be fooled by their marketing story of “refund immediately story”, they’ll try every trick in the book to find a way not to pay. Favorite delay tactic appears to be “you’re missing documentation”, never communicated to me in my case, telephonically or otherwise, you’ll only find this out when you call them to query payment. I will give them one credit, they’re really good at apologizing, that’s where the customer service ends until your next call of course. Then same old again!!!
In my case, this missing info/ doc is not detailed or clear on the Claim form in any event very convenient it would appear.

Requested escalation on 5 ocassions in emails, to discuss the issue senior management. “THESE REQUESTS ARE IGNORED, YOU'RE TOLD TO BE PATIENT”. Doesn’t sound to me like ‘we will pay your claims immediately’

Best advice I can give to anyone looking for Medical Insurance is, deal with a company that is registered in the country you’re living in, at least you will have a recourse to the local laws of the country in terms of consumer protection. Only reason they can play these games is they know they are for the most part “untouchable”by the average person especially if you’re thousands of miles away.
be careful "not everything what is shining is gold"!!!

what they promise and what the deliver are two different things. Even with a simple claim request of a few hundreds USD which has nothing to do with any pre condition they try to prolong the claim settlement by asking for additional documents, in my case its now already 3 month. Their tactic is to sometimes call and ask you if you not have received our email for example, than again call instead communicating the way they expect from the insurance holder also by mail to have a trace record. Unacceptable!
Recently used the fitness and nutrition benefits they include on the international health insurance.
Very very good, the consultants are fantastic.
Friendly, knowledgeable and give fantastic info.
Am completely happy with the service
For the last 5 years, regency have been professional and supportive.
Every year i renew the cover and the price doesnt go up much.
The claims process is easy enough, could be easier, but i always get the feeling they are on my side.
All round good service. Prompt replies and no problems when making a claim.
One of my better insurance experiences.
Very responsive
Great customer service, settled claim within a day, money in my bank account the next day7.
Friendly, helpful and professional staff
Making it very difficult to make a claim how unusual for an insurance company! Was in hospital over christmas and still waiting endless requests for medical information, searching for reasons not to honor the policy but happy to take the premium
A massive thank you to all the medical staff at Regency for your support.
You have helped me and my family through a stressful time and your professionalism is appreciated.
Be Aware!!!!!!
Not recommended and Regency will do everything NOT to pay !!!!!!
I took a policy for my husband in KSA, and on 2 occasions, there were so many hassles but No Authorisation!! The service is non existent, the agent promised that claim are settled immediately! They requested a comprehensive medical report 12 months prior to commencement of policy! Surely that is included in the application form! Very disappointed with Regency and would Not Recommend to anyone! In fact I will take the matter further!! A “patient” would die in an emergency! I have Never had such bad experiences with any health insurance company!
Great benefits and service from regency expat health insurance.
Now in my 6th year being covered by regency and am very happy with them.
The price has been consistent and the response to claims always quick and painless.
I want to say thank you to regency for the added benefits included in my health insurance plan.
I am using the nutrition, fitness and counselling benefit frequently.
The consultants are very knowleadgeable and experienced.
I can already see the difference.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.19 based on 321 reviews