Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
After a little bit of confusion of what option to have, I would say that my experience has been good. The price was affordable and they sent all the documents straight away.
Not cheap but quite good value. Lots of additional benefits, but not sure if I will need to use them. Havent made a claim yet which will be the real test. The application was quite simple and the documents were sent to me same day.
Thank GOD I bought this policy. I have just got out of hospital and my policy has paid my entire bill. Easy enough process and their customer service was excellent. Thank you.
Regency is a good health insurance plan for people that are living overseas. Best bits are: price, additional benefits, pay claims quickly. Worst bits are: if you are staying long term in the US, you need an additional travel plan.
Great Experience, Claims were made easily without any hassle within 2 days. The customer service was on point.
I’m very happy. They covered corona tests for my family and I even though we didn’t have any symptoms, and also recently gave us some new fitness benefit upgrade for free. When I did the corona tests they approved them the same day. Surprised as previously had a policy that took 30 days to turn round even simple stuff. This is much better.
I have to laugh at some of these reviews! If it's such a scam, perhaps someone could explain why they've covered 12k USD for my hernia after I paid just 2.5k USD for my plan? Worst scam ever in that case because I'm quids in!!!! I have my simple visits to the docs or dentist paid quickly and when I needed serious surgery for my hernia they wanted some medical history to make sure it wasn't pre-existing, then they covered it. Very happy to be honest, saved me a ton and no grief.
yes am very happy
From my experience and being in a foreign country they wer supportive understanding and payed my sons hospitalization 100% as they are professional so I will stick to them with my insurance and my family Insurance.
Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company
Set my policy up using my broker and have made a few claims. Jane from the claims team was brilliant. Hope they don't mind me saying the even paid me for some bits that weren't really covered (couple of hundred $ worth). Impressed.
After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company
Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de m'en servir. Donc pas d'opinion.
The only reason I did not select VG. is that I have not had to use the insurance. When I have the occasion, and the payment is satisfactory, I will select VG.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.19 based on 439 reviews