Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
yes am very happy
From my experience and being in a foreign country they wer supportive understanding and payed my sons hospitalization 100% as they are professional so I will stick to them with my insurance and my family Insurance.
Generally good. Good insurance with good service. After an initial misunderstanding the experience has been good and they have been a reliable health insurance company
Set my policy up using my broker and have made a few claims. Jane from the claims team was brilliant. Hope they don't mind me saying the even paid me for some bits that weren't really covered (couple of hundred $ worth). Impressed.
After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company
Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de m'en servir. Donc pas d'opinion.
The only reason I did not select VG. is that I have not had to use the insurance. When I have the occasion, and the payment is satisfactory, I will select VG.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.23 based on 173 reviews