Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
I tried 4 different insurances and so far I am very satisfied with Regency’s service. Medical fees can be very expensive … I submitted my claim last weekend and I already received the money in my account much faster than my previous experiences. It was such a relief. If you’re worried about high expenses Regency is very fast.
Excellent service! Thank you for the support!
Very quick to contacting me when I need something. Good insurance for my needs and they helped me get my claim in a few days.
I came to Regency from another insurer because of previous bad experiences so I was pretty down about insurance companies. Glad I made the move, very warm reception when I got my policy and the first thing they did is show me how to claim. Just had my first claim paid out with no issues whatsoever. As a previous commenter said, based on my experience I am suspicious of the negative reviews, it simply can't be the same company I'm dealing with and I smell competitors on a mission.
I am an actual client who has been with Regency for two years, and have made about 15 claims give or take a few (two in hospital claims). Based on my experiences I am sure the negative reviews here must be from competitors. There is no way our experiences can differ so much. Definitely recommend Regency and have done so to a number of friends, all of who also have only good things to say about them.
Great insurance! I have been using it for more than a year for both inpatient and outpatient services and I have never been disappointed. Well priced and fast response.
I recently moved abroad for work and I was requested a superior insurance policy to be able to settle. Traveling during this period is confusing and can get overwhelming. A friend of mine recommended me Regency. I am so grateful for it. They have been very supportive throughout the process, understood my needs, and managed to activate my policy very fast. Everything was processed online and efficiently thanks to their amazing and professional team.
I'm not one to write reviews normally, but the care and compassion I've had from the claims people has driven me to thank them publicly. Amazing service from them, and in my most difficult moment. They have a client for life here.
Being completely honest here I didn't expect a insurance company to be so in depth and it was great. I feel that they really want to look after me and using the fitness benefit is really cool. Recomend to me by a friend and I'm now recomend it out there
I was recently rushed to the ER due to a car accident. My wife then called Regency to help us cover the expenses. I can’t believe how fast they were able to respond! The staff was very supportive and assisted us along the way.
Overall good value... easy to arrange, good service and good cover.
I had to let everyone know about the experience I had. I had to go to the hospital for an urgent appointment but I wanted to make sure that my insurance would be ok for it. It was thankfuly and they also called to hospital for me to make sure I was getting the best treatment possible. Did not expect this and i was pleasently surprised. Amazing service
I’m very happy to have a policy with Regency. The information they provide is very clear. I recently submitted a claim and everything was processed quickly.
I just renewed my policy with regency for the third year. I have never been disappointed with their service, always fast and friendly staff. Thank you
Brilliant customer service from Regency. I don't think I have ever had such prompt and detailed conversations from any company like this before.Any questions I had about my partners claim (and there were many) were answered quickly and in great detail. the only regret I have is not remembering the person's name on the phone. But thank you!
After many bad experiences in the past, it’s the first time I feel protected with my insurance. Regency has been such a relief for me and my family, not only it covers the features I was looking for but the staff is also very helpful. I have been contacting them many times and they always work their best to support me.
I was in hospital for around three weeks in Thailand seriously ill with pneumonia and a separate infection in the lungs. Regency were so efficient with their contact with my wife and both hospitals involved. They authorised payment quickly and made the whole process painless for me and my wife. I would highly recommend this company for your health insurance
No problems at all with Regency. All my claims so far have been paid and is good value for money.
To date the serviceI have received is v. good, efficient and fast. Thank you
Now entering my third year of cover. Price has been good the whole time, no nasty surprises or hikes. Made a few claims last year and they were paid quickly. Overall happy to continue with regency and recommend them to anybody looking for health insurance
Regency for Expats is rated 4.13 based on 394 reviews