Regency for Expats Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Long tem, à like assurance Regency for Expats. tank you ?"
"Thanks a lot im interest"
"I want to join"
"Toi cam thay rat nhiet tinh nhung toi khong biet cach de toi don nhan Cam on"
"Great insurance cover for expats. Pays all claims quickly"
"Regency is the finest leader of the life insurance in this world .There is world widely one name Regency life insurance."
"https://www.banksbd.org/city-bank"
"Thanks Regency for Expats I think best in the world also I am happy today I agree for Regency for Expats all rolls & law"
"10 out of 10. Best service I have received from an insurance company. quick turn around of claims without all the silly questions you would expect from an insurance company. Thanks"
"By far the best insurance cover and service for health insurance. Top marks!"
"Regency for expads is an amazing insurance company. The service ist extraordinary good, fast, very friendly and very uncomplicated. I broke my leg and had two fractures. And was treated in a very good hospital in Cebu philippines. Regency took very good care of me during the whole process. They called the hospital and prepared already the paperwork before I arrived with the ambulance. The costs and everything were approved very uncomplicated and very fast. I had nothing to worry about. My contactpartners which I had at the phone and emails were always reachable, very understandable and open to any question. After years of searching insurance companys as an expad, I am so happy to found regency. The price performance and support is fantastic. I would like to say a big thank you to all of the amazing regency team which helped me during at my stay and surgey at the hospital. You are great! 😊🖒🖒🖒"
"Best international health cover. Every claim i have submitted has been paid very quickly.... under 48 hours! Excellent!"
"Thanks for your help"
"Im very happy"
"They stick to there promises. Was never let down by any legitimate claim and refunding was quick and efficient. Helpful and supporting people on the other side of the line. Thank you guys! Well done."
"Regency Expat Health Insurance have been very good at paying claims out quickly. Very convenient and friendly. Generally a great service."
"Great health insurance for those living in Thailand"
"Best insurance company for expats. Live in Thailand and they settle all the bills directly with the hospital"
"100% Excellent company for health insurance. You get free international cover so you can receive treatment anywhere in the world which is great as an expat. Claims paid super quick Good cover"
"Joe King was very helpful & answered all my questions. Good customer service!"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.28 based on 166 reviews