Regency for Expats Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"L'assurance Regency for Expats merci"
"I want individual health insurance plan"
"Tank you l'assurance Regency for Expats merci."
"Good for Regency for Expats assurance, tank you."
"Assurance Régency for Expats est un bon partenairt d'assurance. Merci."
"Régency for Expats est une assurance de confiance. Il est à votres dispositions à tous moment. Merci."
"Assurance Regency for Expats is good, s'est une assurance de confiance pour toutes les assureurs! Merci"
"Feel very happy I made right choice for my little one. Both sales team and claims team are very responsive and cooperative, they are lightning fast."
"Merci Regency, jespere que quant on à confience à une sosiété, ons peut tous lui confier, je veut vous confier mon numero de conpte à cose de notre busnesse. J'atant votre réponsse par messagerie. Je vous ador. Merci."
"Will be submit we thanks"
"Superb cover and an excellent service. Made a trip to the hospital and Regency paid all of the bills directly with no fuss."
"Gooood!,, and friendly."
"I made my first claim this month.I emailed the claim and within less than half-an-hour I received a reply saying the claim had been approved and would be paid. That is what I call 5* Service,sadly very rare these days. Thank you Regency-Justin."
"Very fast response to our emergency claim and pre-approval of the hospital. This was all done via email within hours enabling my wife to undergo her surgery the next morning."
"was very impressed by the professional manner that all of the regency staff executed their positions. I have never Been hospitalized before. The problems I had with the Thai hospitals were many and very serious. I was stressed out of my head most the time. The only relief I had came from the polite and professional staff at regency. Jane in clams seemed to work 24/7 and was very knowladgable as she is a ICU nurse her self she made some very important decisions. The most important one was telling the hospital to treat my pain not hypertension. Now looking back. That hospital was doing many things that were really no good for me. I don't have hyper tension. Never have had it. I can't thank her enough for being there for me. Took a lot of stress away and most likely saved my life. Thete were many problems. Food poisoning. Me and my two sons were both treated in there emergency room at Bangkok hospital with injections. We were all sick for three days. Jane took care of all these problems and more behind the scene. Transfered to three different hospitals with realitive low stress because she was always available by phone. I would place her as one of the most professional insurance crisis people I could hope for. Stephan on the policy issues Been very professional also. Even when I was being over critical. He took it in stride and ran with the best deal and professional service. basically when I was unhappy he made me happy. Cheers Stephan. Hope to do business with you for years to come. Always returned my messages very quickly also. Emma on Claims. has Been easy to deal with also. Even when we had multiple transactions she did it quickly quietly and professionally. Made my life much easier with international transactions. She is the best. I was refundef my money in about three days. I think only one was five days due to a holiday weekend. I spoke with Kayla also and I was always happy with her service. Very professional. When I spoke with her I was pretty worn out. But she solved the problem quickly. And made it easy for me. As far as insurance companies go. I think they are a good buy at a bargain price with excellent service. And im about as critical as anyone. I may be leaving someone out. If so I apologize for that. I was really put through the wringer on this deal. Untill I arrived at Bumrungrad Hospital. They did everything right. No problems at all. I could finally relax and be treated properly and professionally. They get a 9 + super good health care. Those other hospitals were rip offs. Total waste of money. And one nearly killed me with wrong medicine. And food poisoning for the three of us. I know that hospital they have Been bad for twenty years. I should have my head examined for going there. BH. Worst nightmare I have had for a long time. Highly do not recomend them. I had just forgot how bad they really were. Anyways thank you all for being real. And so professional. Cordially Mike Caress"
"Dealt with very professionally. Your staff are great and friendly. One person that sticks out is a lady called Jane. Out of the Thailand office I think. Very helpful indeed. Just wish you guys paid a little more for Oncology."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.30 based on 128 reviews