Regency for Expats Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats ?

"Will be submit we thanks"
"Superb cover and an excellent service. Made a trip to the hospital and Regency paid all of the bills directly with no fuss."
"DDD EEE II"
"Gooood!,, and friendly."
"Chetraheng@"
"Life Time us"
"I made my first claim this month.I emailed the claim and within less than half-an-hour I received a reply saying the claim had been approved and would be paid. That is what I call 5* Service,sadly very rare these days. Thank you Regency-Justin."
"Very fast response to our emergency claim and pre-approval of the hospital. This was all done via email within hours enabling my wife to undergo her surgery the next morning."
"Pogba.Roney matic"
"was very impressed by the professional manner that all of the regency staff executed their positions. I have never Been hospitalized before. The problems I had with the Thai hospitals were many and very serious. I was stressed out of my head most the time. The only relief I had came from the polite and professional staff at regency. Jane in clams seemed to work 24/7 and was very knowladgable as she is a ICU nurse her self she made some very important decisions. The most important one was telling the hospital to treat my pain not hypertension. Now looking back. That hospital was doing many things that were really no good for me. I don't have hyper tension. Never have had it. I can't thank her enough for being there for me. Took a lot of stress away and most likely saved my life. Thete were many problems. Food poisoning. Me and my two sons were both treated in there emergency room at Bangkok hospital with injections. We were all sick for three days. Jane took care of all these problems and more behind the scene. Transfered to three different hospitals with realitive low stress because she was always available by phone. I would place her as one of the most professional insurance crisis people I could hope for. Stephan on the policy issues Been very professional also. Even when I was being over critical. He took it in stride and ran with the best deal and professional service. basically when I was unhappy he made me happy. Cheers Stephan. Hope to do business with you for years to come. Always returned my messages very quickly also. Emma on Claims. has Been easy to deal with also. Even when we had multiple transactions she did it quickly quietly and professionally. Made my life much easier with international transactions. She is the best. I was refundef my money in about three days. I think only one was five days due to a holiday weekend. I spoke with Kayla also and I was always happy with her service. Very professional. When I spoke with her I was pretty worn out. But she solved the problem quickly. And made it easy for me. As far as insurance companies go. I think they are a good buy at a bargain price with excellent service. And im about as critical as anyone. I may be leaving someone out. If so I apologize for that. I was really put through the wringer on this deal. Untill I arrived at Bumrungrad Hospital. They did everything right. No problems at all. I could finally relax and be treated properly and professionally. They get a 9 + super good health care. Those other hospitals were rip offs. Total waste of money. And one nearly killed me with wrong medicine. And food poisoning for the three of us. I know that hospital they have Been bad for twenty years. I should have my head examined for going there. BH. Worst nightmare I have had for a long time. Highly do not recomend them. I had just forgot how bad they really were. Anyways thank you all for being real. And so professional. Cordially Mike Caress"
"Dealt with very professionally. Your staff are great and friendly. One person that sticks out is a lady called Jane. Out of the Thailand office I think. Very helpful indeed. Just wish you guys paid a little more for Oncology."
"Paid all claims quickly."
"Seconds after I sent an email with all the data while being admitted to hospital, I received a phone call from Regency. They followed up and updated me by email while I was in-patient at hospital. The difficult task of dealing with the national specificities of the hospital was handled extremely well."
"The service I had from Recency was first class. I submitted the claim by e mail in the evening Vietnam time. I woke up to find an e mail to say it was approved & return mail confirming payment bank details. Next morning the full payment was in my account. Could not have had easier or better service than that!"
"Went to the doctor and filed a claim in the morning. Regency claims department replied within 30 minutes asking me to confirm if they had all the correct details. My claim was sorted out quickly and efficiently and I am pleased to keep them as my medical insurance."
"Superb same day service on claims. Every claim I submit I get a response from the claims team within hours and have had my reimbursement within a couple of days. Friendly, helpful, thank you"
"Excellent all round services. Am now in my third year and always had a great experience. Made a small (ish) claim in my first year and submitted claim to Regency and got a reply same day and a refund of my medical bills within 2 days. Last year had a bit of a bigger (ish) claim and was admitted into the bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok. One call to Regency and they liaised directly with the staff at the hospital and paid all the bills directly."
"Easy to claim, Regency replied same day and paid it the next day. Astonishingly great service. Defo a reccomend."
"Superb service and very quick also"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.31 based on 118 reviews