Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Really great service, loads of additional benefits provided and an extremely professional team. Definate recommend. Have made a few claims so far, all just for GP visits but they have been paid quickly.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Got knocked of my bike and thought it was pretty much game over. Ended up in a top class hospital and wouldn't have trusted an insurance company with a barge pole before now. Regency paid every baht of the bill and I'm now on the mend. It was people calling me to help me out too, totally the opposite of what I'd assumed would happen. A definite recommendation from me and my family.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. They are only a phone call away at all times. Loads of extra stuff too with the benefits. Very pleased
I found the bi-weekly fitness video meetings alongside the app have helped motivate me to maintain consistency during the course of the fitness program, and I can say that I already have visible improvements to my posture, and a noticeable reduction of pain in my shoulder. The program has been dynamic and allowed regular amendments along the way to ensure that the exercises are both challenging enough, yet with a focus to ensuring that my injuries do not resurface. Overall, very happy with the level of support I have received and the guidance/explanations to help me to learn to move more efficiently and feel less pain in my day to day activities. Thanks for all the support
Quick and super friendly, not to mention on the ball when it comes to claims. The few times I had issues these folks sorted it out immediately. Brilliant customer service too. Don't really get where all the negative reviews are coming from too?
Worst experience ever with an insurance company. Was stranded in a hospital for 6 days after a major road accident as Regency were reluctant in providing the hospital with the down payment so that they may proceed to operate. Seldom any communications from Regency during this painful wait which resulted into several blood tranfusions and bacteria in the body due to internal bleeding. I had to use my own financial means to get the operation going or else I would still be there today waiting for the operation whilst my condition was getting worst. Furthermore Regency, contrary to policy, forst me to pay 20% of the total bill! The worst ever insurance company wanting to make a quick buck off their customers. I guess it is a good company as long as you pay your annual feels and don't claim anything. Not a safe insurance company to deal with if you are overseas.
Fastest claims payment I have known, and I have had a few policies over the year. Friendly communications too, it is clear the claims are being assessed by actual people rather than bots and computers. Highly recommended.
Good experience with Regency, they are surprisingly attentive. I get a call every now and then from my account exec there asking how it is going and if there is anything he can help with. The team are completely in the zone. Whoever does the customer service training deserves a pay rise!!!!!!!
We started our insurance with this company in December 2020. In the second week of January 2021 my son got a hernia. Due to his ongoing exams we waited till now to go to the doctor. The insurance rejected our claim to pay for the surgery because apperently it is a pre-existing condition. I did this result not with an email, someone who even didn't worked on this case called me and I had no chance to got a proper information or the chance to discuss this. I expect more.
Never experienced as much ease when making a claim. Everything in the process was explained in detail and I was kept up to date constantly. Thanks Regency!
My leg broke and my back have fracture need operation urgently And.I wait 1 month already this insurance tell me everything ready for cover the operation and 1 month just tell me wait everyday I have risk cannot walk again and he absolutely don’t care anything
Thank you Regency! Everything organized for me and all done very speedy. The lady that dealt with my claim was so polite and extremely detailed.
Went to hospital fearing a stroke. Very weak and numbness in both arms, face and top of head. No fever, but feel extremely hot in the heat and shivering cold in the air conditioning in the waiting room. Major medical has so far refused all payment. Hospital did c scan, chest xray, blood tests and put me in Intensive Care Unit. Doctor said he felt I needed round the clock supervision. Still, Regency refused an payment authorization. I waisted $2500 on insurance that appears to be worthless. Now they say I can submit my receipts. I am sure it is an excercise in futility. And this over costs in Thailand which are relatively very low. I would not purchase again or recommend.
They really did put my mind at ease. Lovely to speak to them over the phone and they guided me through every step of the process. I had only just started using their nutrition benefit and it has already done me the world of good.
Well priced, good benefits, easy to apply. Have found Regency to be an overall good experience. Have only submitted one claim to date and it was paid quickly. Making a claim isnt too difficult and they did a bank transfer within a couple of days.
Very nice people who helped me get my claim. They make everything so simple. Thank you!
Best service from an insurance company. Quick to respond and professional.
Very supportive people. Managed to get my claim back in no time!
The way we are getting treated is ridiculous. Different countries, Different rules. Yous need to understand that. 8 months since the death of a beloved person and its a back and forward with emails, they always want Different records, they know the cause of Deth. We cant get anything they want, they should have this stating in the booklet they send out, so that people can get authorisation to medical records, spouse medical records.
These guys were brilliant! I don’t know what they could have done better. Nice people to talk to over the phone and easy to claim. I’ve been using them for a number of years and their benefits are incredible. Doing the fitness one right now and it’s showing results already.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.18 based on 338 reviews