Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Dont buy, terrible quality not leather and they don't reply when you want to return
I was very happy with the quality and service provided by Pure Luxuries London. The products were just as described - lovely!- and delivery very prompt, especially considering the present situation. Thoroughly recommended.
Purchased two items, which were dispatched promptly. Neither were suitable - one I simply didn't like , the other (mens leather wash bag) was poor quality and nothing like a previous one I had purchased (it was very discounted, so that's perhaps why). Anyhow, returned them using their returns service. Here I am now, over two weeks later , still no acknowledgement of receipt and despite contacting them twice by email - no reply , let alone a refund. Website is devoid of a contact number. So I am increasingly frustrated by the whole thing and certainly wouldn't use them again. Very very poor customer service.
Good afternoon Mrs Shepherd, Thank you for your review and feedback. I have issued a full refund as requested on the 13th October - could I kindly ask if my emails confirming this have been mis-rounted to your spam folder? Kind regards, Ben, customer care
Excellent service and next day delivery oh and the items I purchased were very good quality Thankyou
Prompt service, quality of wallet excellent
I love my bag which bought for work but the zip broke soon after I bought it. It’s a real shame as apart from that I love it but as I paid a lot for it, I would like it to be a functioning bag with a zip!
I ordered one of the necklace from Pure luxurious It’s so pretty and looks so elegant. My husband gave it as a gift Absolutely a good choice. Worth to get it. It arrived on time Customer service was awesome
I've had what is supposed to be a 'good quality' leather purse for 18 months, the leather is already splitting and lifting off and the metal clasp and decoration is tarnishing. certainly doesn't look like a luxurious leather any more, waste of money
Recently bought two different bags as gifts, excellent customer service, very prompt delivery, and beautiful products. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.
Item did not resemble the one on the website but since it was wrapped as a gift I was not aware of that before gifting it.
Thank you for your review letting us know you encountered a problem with your order. We are very sorry to hear this - could I kindly ask you to get in touch with us at info@pureluxuries.com so we can find out which product you received and find a resolution that is satisfactory to you? Many thanks Pure Luxuries Customer Care
After owning the bag for approx 2 weeks the clasp came off
Good morning Mr Bennett, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced a fault with your bag. Our products are designed for quality and durability, and as such we will replace any item which is faulty (all of our products come with a 6 month warranty to cover faults). Your order will have come with a returns form - please use this and the prepaid postage label to return the bag to us at no cost to yourself and we will arrange a replacement or refund as you prefer. Warm regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
I bought a Hidesign Hugo regular Black leather briefcase 9 months ago. One of the main brass fastening clips for the main flap has now become detached from its leather strap, and the other clip one has lost one of the two screws. Pure Luxuries responded the next day and they contacted Hidesign, who posted replacement screws free of charge. They were easy to insert to re-attach the fastening clips.
Good afternoon, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that - I've just checked for you, and one of our customer care team has emailed you regarding this issue. Could I kindly ask if this may have been mis-routed to your spam folder?
A product displayed as ' in stock' was not. Got an email from their customer services to say this was a 'rare error'. This order was placed mid Thursday and it took them until late Friday to report the rare error. This means the remainder of order will not now be even looked at again until Monday. I will be lucky to see any paid for products for a week after placing the order. Very poor customer service. BEWARE!!!!
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that - we do endeavour to ensure that we only show items on our website that we have ready for dispatch in our warehouse, so please let me apologise for our error here. I've taken a look at your order for you, and will ensure that your request is processed as a matter of priority. If there is anything else I can do, please do email us where I'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Mark, Pure Luxuries Ltd.
I ordered a tan handbag, discounted half price. It arrived very quickly and to be honest it’s nothing special, I’m so glad I didn’t pay full price. I like the size and colour, but it doesn’t say “luxury “. I would have expected a nice brass tag with a logo, and brass studs on the base of the bag. I shall keep it but won’t buy on line again, you annoy beat actually seeing and feeling an item!
Excellent quality hand bag, fast efficient delivery
Bag arrived damaged, shoulder strap was missing and stitching coming undone. Very disappointed in this item. Will not use them again and will not recommend. Luxury it was not!
I purchased wallet which is dreadful quality it’s there own brand.
Have ordered a few times now ,love everything,great quality and service
I was bought a blue handbag from you at Christmas which had to be returned because the colour came off the leather after very little use. Regrettably the replacement tan one is now exactly the same thing!
Hi, We are very sorry to hear this, please can you email over your order details and name to info@pureluxuries.com and we will try our best to resolve this issue for you. Many thanks,
Didn’t receive it as bag was cancelled and I was refunded
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews