Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"I bought a Hidesign Hugo regular Black leather briefcase 9 months ago. One of the main brass fastening clips for the main flap has now become detached from its leather strap, and the other clip one has lost one of the two screws. Pure Luxuries responded the next day and they contacted Hidesign, who posted replacement screws free of charge. They were easy to insert to re-attach the fastening clips."
Good afternoon, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that - I've just checked for you, and one of our customer care team has emailed you regarding this issue. Could I kindly ask if this may have been mis-routed to your spam folder?
"Purchased two items, which were dispatched promptly. Neither were suitable - one I simply didn't like , the other (mens leather wash bag) was poor quality and nothing like a previous one I had purchased (it was very discounted, so that's perhaps why). Anyhow, returned them using their returns service. Here I am now, over two weeks later , still no acknowledgement of receipt and despite contacting them twice by email - no reply , let alone a refund. Website is devoid of a contact number. So I am increasingly frustrated by the whole thing and certainly wouldn't use them again. Very very poor customer service."
Good afternoon Mrs Shepherd,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I have issued a full refund as requested on the 13th October - could I kindly ask if my emails confirming this have been mis-rounted to your spam folder?

Kind regards,

Ben, customer care
"Excellent service and next day delivery oh and the items I purchased were very good quality Thankyou"
"Prompt service, quality of wallet excellent"
"Product delivered fast, great quality and as seen on web page. Highly recommend."
"Bought a beautiful leather bag for my husband’s Christmas. We were both delighted. Item arrived promptly and well packaged and presented. Excellent quality, great price. Will definitely consider using this company again."
""Pure Luxuries were very prompt" The bag I ordered looked different to the photo. The leather looked shiny and the bag slightly larger."
Hello,

Thank you very much for you review and comments. We do understand that sometimes photographs don't quite capture the finish of the leather - we are in the process of adding additional videos to product pages to show the leather in as many different conditions as possible

If you ever feel like a product you purchase isn't what you had in mind, we do offer a free returns policy through which you can receive a full refund or replacement :)

Kind regards

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Item did not resemble the one on the website but since it was wrapped as a gift I was not aware of that before gifting it."
Thank you for your review letting us know you encountered a problem with your order. We are very sorry to hear this - could I kindly ask you to get in touch with us at info@pureluxuries.com so we can find out which product you received and find a resolution that is satisfactory to you?

Many thanks

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"After owning the bag for approx 2 weeks the clasp came off"
Good morning Mr Bennett,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced a fault with your bag. Our products are designed for quality and durability, and as such we will replace any item which is faulty (all of our products come with a 6 month warranty to cover faults).

Your order will have come with a returns form - please use this and the prepaid postage label to return the bag to us at no cost to yourself and we will arrange a replacement or refund as you prefer.

Warm regards
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Bought a wallet that was what I was looking for fit 14 card, zip coin pocket quick despatch get msg when it will be delivered love it"
"Very good service order was delivered on time and love my new bag. Will definitely be using pure luxuries London again."
"This was my first ever purchase with pure luxuries and the experience was great. Will definitely shop again."
"A product displayed as ' in stock' was not. Got an email from their customer services to say this was a 'rare error'. This order was placed mid Thursday and it took them until late Friday to report the rare error. This means the remainder of order will not now be even looked at again until Monday. I will be lucky to see any paid for products for a week after placing the order. Very poor customer service. BEWARE!!!!"
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that - we do endeavour to ensure that we only show items on our website that we have ready for dispatch in our warehouse, so please let me apologise for our error here. I've taken a look at your order for you, and will ensure that your request is processed as a matter of priority.

If there is anything else I can do, please do email us where I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Mark, Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Quick delivery, good quality of the product"
"Next day delivery and superb product."
"Product as described - what I wanted to replace existing similar wallet"
"bag ordered, delivered in a very timely fashion - price excellent, wouldn't hesitate to use again"
"Very pleased with my bag, the quality of the leather is very good. I was looking for a shoulder/across body bag, and this is what I was looking for not too big and I can get everything in."
"I ordered on a Tuesday my parcel arrived the following morning beautifully packed. Good quality leather and well made."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews