Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London
4.9
Based on 5,334 reviews

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Just received my second bag ( cross body) and once again very pleased with fast service , I received it in 2 days, the bag is as described even better than I thought, good quality leather like the first one I bought. Highly recommend.
One use with only 10kg in it. Has scuffed easily on the sides, with the leather 'finish' also breaking off where I held it on the handles and used the strap. The strap has now broken after walking through the airport. Received this as a birthday present and now stuck with it on a long trip. Poor quality
Bought a 'Terance' man's leather messenger bag. After a few uses of the bag the strap attachment failed and the metal attachment hit my husband in the eye. The bag was clearly defective however Pure Luxuries have only offered 15% off another bag when I contacted them about it. Disappointed as was initially pleased with it and it appeared to be good quality. Will not be using the 15% discount!
Terrible have in gold and rose gold and they tarnish like mad. Only worn each pair once and then haven’t been able to again due to terrible quality-they look awful.
Bought my wife a soft leather handbag, she loves it so cheap for a handbag of that quality.
The bag could be lovely but it just dosent stay shut even with minimal items inside. Its just not safe and secure enough for me. Such a shame bit easy to see why it is the price it is. I couldn't send it back as i had thrown the original packaging etc. I normally don't have a problem with your bags as i have 3 su h a shame wish i'd gone for the original one i'd looked at now with a zip.
Hello Diane. Thank you for your review and I am very sorry for the disappointment caused. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a free returns service and will be happy to provide a full refund. Please contact info@pureluxuries.com and our customer care team will be happy to assist you return your item. Kind Regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
I bought the Conkca ‘Leto’ bag in jet black. It’s fantastic! Lovely quality leather and a minimalist design which comes with a realistic price tag. I’d been looking for ages to find a cross body bag without fussy details. I wore it to lunch and had three people compliment me on it. You can fit in a book and/or iPad plus keys, phone, a bit of makeup…and I got it on sale! The adjustable strap means it fits my 5 foot 4 frame comfortably on the hip, but you could have it higher or lower. The little squirrel logo and leather tab is a bonus; so cute! A wonderful website.
I am absolutely delighted with my beautiful tote bag! Lovely quality leather, it’s just the right size, looks great and extremely speedy delivery! I could not be more happy and would certainly buy from Pure Luxuries London again! I’m a very happy customer! Thank you 😃
I ordered a mens wallet and when it came i was very happy with it. Beautifully presented, high quality leather and nicely wrapped up in tissue in a lovely box. I purchased this as a gift for my brother for Xmas - he is going to be very happy with it i am sure!
Loved my new bag. I’m a leather junkie I’m afraid, having worked in a leather shop for over twenty years. The quality of these bags are lovely and they smell awesome.
So delighted with the two "Starboard" cross-body bags that I bought for my nephews, I'm about to order another one for me! Great product, great service, fast delivery. What more could you ask for?
Got my poppy handbag today and very pleased with it, was looking for a purse to match and quite by accident went onto Debenhams website where I saw my bag almost £12 cheaper, sent an email to pure luxuries who said as a gesture of goodwill they would refund the difference. . .that's excellent customer service and a prompt response, not to mention the quality of the bag.
Just received a lovely leather wallet I bought for my husband it was in a nice box I know he will love it.The delivery was quick and the price was good
Absolutely great service from this company,the bag which I received is beautiful lovely leather of very good quality I'm truly happy with my purchase and service would highly recommend,I will be shopping again with this firm.
I bought a mahogany Alice bag. I like the bag but am VERY disappointed with the handles which are brittle. My guess is they will crack quite quickly. The way the bag was packed made the handles creased and crinkled. Shape of bag great but....
The order for handbag and purse was delivered to me within a few days, well wrapped. The price was very fair, the quality of both items is very good quality soft leather. I will return to purchase from this UK company again because they offer well made items. Well done.
I've made many purchases from Pure Luxuries & it's now my go to place for a quality bag. I have the blush, light blue, navy brown & black crossbody bags & a blush backpack. The leather is just beautiful. So soft yet feels strong. I generally use crossbody bags but the recent backpack purchase is amazing & so spacious. Customer service is outstanding. I had a minor issue (not a fault) & customer services couldn't do enough to help me sort the issue. Would 100% recommend Pure Luxuries to everyone for 5* products & service!
Absolutely Beautiful Bags I have purchased 2 over the last few months and I am so pleased that the ordering, so easy The Delivery and Packaging is first class And the Handbags are truly Beautiful THANK YOU
my daughter love her pink bag will be using you again thank you for such a beauty
Ordered on Monday received today really pleased
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.87 based on 5,334 reviews