Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
This my second men's crossover bag, bought the `Carlos` first time round I was very impressed with the quality, second to none, so bought another `Starboard`. Delivered day early, quality top order, sourced via Amazon even better value for money.
I ordered a tan handbag, discounted half price. It arrived very quickly and to be honest it’s nothing special, I’m so glad I didn’t pay full price. I like the size and colour, but it doesn’t say “luxury “. I would have expected a nice brass tag with a logo, and brass studs on the base of the bag. I shall keep it but won’t buy on line again, you annoy beat actually seeing and feeling an item!
The customer service I received from Pure luxuries was amazing. It’s not Often you receive such prompt, courteous and helpful customer service these days. An exchange was sent for A gift so quickly and I’m delighted with my ear rings. I will definitely shop with Pure luxuries as any company with such fantastic customer service deserves my business.
I love my bag which bought for work but the zip broke soon after I bought it. It’s a real shame as apart from that I love it but as I paid a lot for it, I would like it to be a functioning bag with a zip!
Over the moon with my new purchase, leather is lovely and the colour is gorgeous i will definately shop with you again.
Quality leather products, fantastic customer service, free delivery and free returns. What's not to love?
Good service down side to their bags they do not have the choice of double handles and otherwise bag styles okay need to improve on the triple pocket and double handles shoulder straps all other companies come with the Choice off double handles
I ordered a necklace and a bracelet. Absolutely loved the design and quality. Elegant and unique. Would highly recommend their jewelry. Delivery was fast.
Beautiful package, good quality leather belt, great customer services, very happy with the product, will definitely buy again from this site. Thank you.
Absolutely fantastic in every way! Fast delivery and outstanding quality for the price! Can not recomend enough! Thankyou!
Excellent quality hand bag, fast efficient delivery
I bought one of the necklace, it’s so pretty and beautiful. Worth to get it. My husband gave as a gift and it was a wonderful surprise for me.
I ordered one of the necklace from Pure luxurious It’s so pretty and looks so elegant. My husband gave it as a gift Absolutely a good choice. Worth to get it. It arrived on time Customer service was awesome
Ordered next day and delivery arrived on time. Only concern royal mail delivery left a very large package in full view at my front door. Luckily I had heard the door but the delivery person had already walked to the gate so had no idea of knowing if I got the package or not. Ordered the stitch shuttle mens holdall. Great quality, a beautiful bag. Its a present for my brother whose style is classic but trendy and I know he will love it.
I took delivery of my New bag today and have to say I am absolutely thrilled The style and quality of this bag is beyond my Expectations . I cannot recommend these bags enough and have passed on the recommendations to all my friends and family Thank you
I ordered a holdall that arrived very quickly even though it was close to Christmas. It was lovely but my partner decided he would prefer a different colour. I enquired about an exchange and the response from customer service was immediate, polite and helpful. I was able to send the bag back free of charge and had the replacement within a week. Incredible service and good value, I'm happy to recommend.
Ordered the Morden black leather purse, extremely happy with my purchase and the quality is outstanding. The delivery was on time and the standard of the packaging was top class. I will definitely purchase again. Thank you Pure Luxuries.
Bag arrived damaged, shoulder strap was missing and stitching coming undone. Very disappointed in this item. Will not use them again and will not recommend. Luxury it was not!
I'm absolutely delighted with my order from Pure Luxuries London. It arrived quickly and well-packaged. A query about posting reviews was answered within a couple of hours and helpful advice was given. First-rate service all round.
Excellent quality, beautifully packaged and frost class service
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews