Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"I bought a Rivellino' Conker Brown Leather Holdall.It was advertised with white lining but came with red lining.I released Pure Luxuries don't have a customer service phone number just a email.I must say they do response very quickly to emails.I did return the bag with red lining as it look very cheap. After i informed them it is not advised on the website they add it. The bag is very nice and i got one with white lining.Have not use it yet as is a present.I will just give 3 star's as pictures are misleading other wise good service."
"I ordered a purse from the company. I really like the purse, but it has a mark on it. I didn’t think that I had ordered a damaged item or a second, but it was clearly marked. I’ve kept it anyway, as I like the style of the purse."
"Ordered a couple of leather ladies backpacks, the quality is excellent & the service was exceptional, will definitely being using again. Thank you"
"Nice item, good quality and very quick service I’ve not rated higher as items listed as discounted price in sale - but I thought although the items were of good quality and service good the normal price was over inflated . I would not have purchased for normal price"
"It doesn't have enough space eventhough looks it has. On picture it looks more glossier then original."
Good morning, Thank you for leaving a review. Our products are measured and measurements are provided on our website. If you are not satisfied with our products, we offer a FREE returns service, available up to 14 days after delivery. If you would like more information on how to return your item, please email info@pureluxuries.com :)
"Bag became wet. Colour bled onto clothing. Cardboard looking leather."
Hello Mrs Glover and thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear there has been an issue with your bag. This should certainly not be the case, and we would ask that you contact our team at info@pureluxuries.com so that we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Colour a little different to our expectations. Service as stated on website."
Hello and thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear the colour of your product differed from your expectations. If the purchase was a leather product, the tanning process does sometimes result in some variations of colour and tone. We try to ensure the photographs on our site represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible. If, however, you are not happy with the colour, you can of course return the item for free. Please contact info@pureluxuries.com for more information.

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Haven’t recived confirmation on when my Iterm is begin delivered please can some one sort this thank you"
"I order a bag on the 31st December and although I understand it was Xmas holidays I still haven't received and email when my item will be dispatched?? Plus annoying as there isn't a contract number to call, just email. So far not impressed with delivery......."
Good morning Sarah,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you did not receive an email. We believe this may have been due to a technical fault with our system which has now been corrected. Someone from our team has emailed you regarding the status of your order which was despatched.
If you have any more problems please email us and some one will be in touch as quickly as possible.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Thank you I was satisfied with my purchase."
""Pure Luxuries were very prompt" The bag I ordered looked different to the photo. The leather looked shiny and the bag slightly larger."
Hello,

Thank you very much for you review and comments. We do understand that sometimes photographs don't quite capture the finish of the leather - we are in the process of adding additional videos to product pages to show the leather in as many different conditions as possible

If you ever feel like a product you purchase isn't what you had in mind, we do offer a free returns policy through which you can receive a full refund or replacement :)

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"I put a note with my order that I wNted the initials on the goods but it came without them"
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I've taken a look at your order for you, and unfortunately we can't personalise the wallet you ordered. Where we can personalise products, there will be a drop-down option on the product page. If you have any questions regarding whether we can personalise a particular product, please do email our customer support team on info@pureluxuries.com where they'll be happy to advise.
"Unfortunately I was sent the wrong item, I tried to make contact via email to rectify but didn't receive a reply and therefore had to return the item. I have to say though that the speed of delivery was excellent and also the swift refund onto my PayPal account was very efficient. Just a shame that the wrong item was sent."
Good morning Mrs Gaye,
Thank you for your feedback; I'm really sorry to hear you have experienced issues with your order. I've just checked our email records and it appears we replied to your email on the 8th June; it may be worth checking that our reply hasn't been misrouted to your spam folder. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully having another chance to provide you with an outstanding service. In the meantime, please do let me know if there's anything we can do to help.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Excellent delivery service. Sadly, the product didn't match up.half price leather handbag (£49.50) wasn't worth the money.poor quality. Uneven tones in leather...striped..on one section.i may have paid £20 for this bag.never the full price which was £99. Pity,but may try again to purchase another item to see if I was just unlucky."
Good morning,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your purchase - if you'd like to send this back or arrange an exchange for a different item, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team on info@pureluxuries.com, where we will be more than happy to assist!

PL Customer Care
"Please Unsubscribe E-mail"
"Poor quality leather bag which went straight back. Good service though and free return."
Good afternoon Mrs Smythe,
Thank you for your review and feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your order. However, I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received and if there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do let us know. Warm regards, Mark, Pure Luxuries Ltd
"They didn't. I had to return the bag as it was far too small to be off any use."
Good morning Mrs Gilbert,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm sorry to hear that the bag was too small. I see that our customer care team have issued a full refund for you as requested, so these funds will have been returned to the account you used to order. All of our products should have their dimensions listed under the 'Size and info' section of the product page.

Please email me if there's anything else I can do, I'll be happy to help.

Mark, Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Am very disappointed in the quality of the leather. It is very stiff and given that it is advertised as a luxury I would expect the leather to be really soft."
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you're not happy with your purchase - if you'd like to send it back to us at no cost to yourself using the pre-paid returns label, we'll be happy to have a full refund issued for you.

Please contact our customer care team if there's anything else we can do, as we'll be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Not what I expected luxury no way"
Good morning Mr Randill,

Thank you for your email, I'm sorry to hear that your order wasn't as you expected. You can send the unused order back to us at no cost to yourself using the free pre-paid returns label, and we will have a full refund issued for you upon receipt and inspection.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do, I'll be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Pure Luxuries customer care
"Purse made of lovely soft leather. Unfortunately after less than a week's use, one of the poppers came away from the leather. Disappointing! I contacted Pure Luxuries who have arranged a free return and full refund."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,110 reviews