Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
The briefcase is wonderful, it would get 5 stars but the delivery was very poor. I had paid extra for ' next day,tracked delivery ' but this 50th birthday present arrived 8 days late.
Very nice handbags good quality good prices. Leather. Can't say nothing else.
I'm really pleased with the bag but the strong smell of leather is so overpowering that I'm unable to use it unfortunately as an overnight bag which is what I had bought it for.
Purse is lovely. Design of the bag great but smells very strong and even though it is listed as buffalo hide, did not expect it to smell so gamey and strong.
The bag is on. That's all, not great, not awful just ok. It was reduced to £38 from £100. I definitely wouldn't have paid that for it. I prefer smooth leather, not grainy. It's ok for work.
Hi, Thanks for your review and feedback. Please can you contact us on info@pureluxuries.com with your order details so we can look into which product you purchased - then we can have a look at the leather for you. Many thanks,
The product itself was of good quality but the personalisation left a lost to be desired. It offered 4 letters but because the name had a double Z in it they were unable to accommodate. Also it was very small and on the top of the washbag as appose to the front.
Was happy with my purchase. It was packaged well without a lot of unnecessary cardboard, paper etc. I also like the fact that Pure Luxuries using Royal Mail for their deliveries.
Very happy with my handbag. Yes very much would recommend you.
I bought a Rivellino' Conker Brown Leather Holdall.It was advertised with white lining but came with red lining.I released Pure Luxuries don't have a customer service phone number just a email.I must say they do response very quickly to emails.I did return the bag with red lining as it look very cheap. After i informed them it is not advised on the website they add it. The bag is very nice and i got one with white lining.Have not use it yet as is a present.I will just give 3 star's as pictures are misleading other wise good service.
I ordered a purse from the company. I really like the purse, but it has a mark on it. I didn’t think that I had ordered a damaged item or a second, but it was clearly marked. I’ve kept it anyway, as I like the style of the purse.
Ordered a couple of leather ladies backpacks, the quality is excellent & the service was exceptional, will definitely being using again. Thank you
Nice item, good quality and very quick service I’ve not rated higher as items listed as discounted price in sale - but I thought although the items were of good quality and service good the normal price was over inflated . I would not have purchased for normal price
It doesn't have enough space eventhough looks it has. On picture it looks more glossier then original.
Good morning, Thank you for leaving a review. Our products are measured and measurements are provided on our website. If you are not satisfied with our products, we offer a FREE returns service, available up to 14 days after delivery. If you would like more information on how to return your item, please email info@pureluxuries.com :)
Bag became wet. Colour bled onto clothing. Cardboard looking leather.
Hello Mrs Glover and thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear there has been an issue with your bag. This should certainly not be the case, and we would ask that you contact our team at info@pureluxuries.com so that we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Kind regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
Colour a little different to our expectations. Service as stated on website.
Hello and thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear the colour of your product differed from your expectations. If the purchase was a leather product, the tanning process does sometimes result in some variations of colour and tone. We try to ensure the photographs on our site represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible. If, however, you are not happy with the colour, you can of course return the item for free. Please contact info@pureluxuries.com for more information. Kind regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
Haven’t recived confirmation on when my Iterm is begin delivered please can some one sort this thank you
Pure Luxuries London 3 star review on 4th January 2018
I order a bag on the 31st December and although I understand it was Xmas holidays I still haven't received and email when my item will be dispatched?? Plus annoying as there isn't a contract number to call, just email. So far not impressed with delivery.......
Good morning Sarah, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you did not receive an email. We believe this may have been due to a technical fault with our system which has now been corrected. Someone from our team has emailed you regarding the status of your order which was despatched. If you have any more problems please email us and some one will be in touch as quickly as possible. Kind regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
Thank you I was satisfied with my purchase.
"Pure Luxuries were very prompt" The bag I ordered looked different to the photo. The leather looked shiny and the bag slightly larger.
Hello, Thank you very much for you review and comments. We do understand that sometimes photographs don't quite capture the finish of the leather - we are in the process of adding additional videos to product pages to show the leather in as many different conditions as possible If you ever feel like a product you purchase isn't what you had in mind, we do offer a free returns policy through which you can receive a full refund or replacement :) Kind regards Pure Luxuries Customer Care
I put a note with my order that I wNted the initials on the goods but it came without them
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I've taken a look at your order for you, and unfortunately we can't personalise the wallet you ordered. Where we can personalise products, there will be a drop-down option on the product page. If you have any questions regarding whether we can personalise a particular product, please do email our customer support team on info@pureluxuries.com where they'll be happy to advise.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,307 reviews