Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Extremely poor customer service. Have no interest in resolving issues satisfactorily. I tried to communicate with them via telephone and email. Leaves the customer with not wanting to use the service. Not good with correct item information."
Hello Elaine,

Thank you for your review. I apologise that you were let down by our customer service. As explained across numerous emails and responses - the measurements that were automatically assigned to the product you bought were incorrect and were from a bag (25cm x 26cm x 5cm).

This was quickly amended as it would be hugely oversized for for human ears. As also stated in other emails, our jewellery is usually no larger 1cm.

Kind Regards,
Pure Luxuries
"Order didn't arrive."
"I didnt like it"
Hello and thank you for your review. I am sorry you did not like your chosen item. Please be aware we have a free returns system when items do not fit your preference. We would ask you to email us at info@pureluxuries.com to arrange the return :)
"The bag was much smaller that I thought"
Hello there and thank you for your review. We are sorry the bag you chose was smaller than you would prefer. All of our bags come with measurements provided on the website. If a bag isn't to your liking you can of course return it free of charge using our returns service for a refund or replacement. If you would like to find our more please contact at us info@pureluxuries.com

Kind regards
"Wouldn’t buy from them again they won’t refund the postage if you don’t have a printer and can’t print off the return slip. I’m over 65 what would I need a printer for."
"I was sadly disappointed with my purchase. The wallet arrived late, which I did get a delivery refund for, but also wasn't up to the quality I had expected. It feels and looks a bit cheap and, although I understood that the colour "vintage black" isn't standard black, this wasn't even close to black, but very much brown. Unfortunately as it's personalised I can't get a refund."
"poor quality product, bought portobello w11 bag 10months ago, only used for last 2months and now buttons falling out. suggest buying from a different company particularly considering the price is not cheap, one would expect better quality. customer service refused to repair or replace as outwith "6month" warranty period"
Hello Omer,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that in this case a stud on the top of the bag came loose. Stud fittings such as these are primarily cosmetic features, and although we of course intend for our bags to be durable, studs can come out over time and with use as leather is a flexible and supple material. The bag itself is still completely functional and in otherwise very good condition. I believe a member of our team suggested visiting a leather repair person to see if they could easily install a replacement stud. As mentioned the 6 month warranty period is the limit on our products and this is expressed on our website.
Kind regards, Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Ordered a Xmas present 9 days ago, chased by E mail 3 times !! Money taken 9 days ago!! to date not delivered!! Shocking service !! Is this a fake website !!"
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you have not received your order. If your order was placed using our free first class postage, it may well be that your order has been delayed due to the Christmas rush and Royal Mail delays. We encourage all customers to check with their neighbours or local depot in case a delivery attempt was made and no card left. We respond to all emails as quickly as possible. If you require further help, please let us know by contacting us with your order number :)
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Your website stated item was in stock. I ordered it and money was taken. Then two days later I receive an email stating item wasn’t in stock. Whilst you did refund the money it was very disappointing and unorganised I feel. You stated I would receive 5% discount on another item but wouldn’t get that discount until I had ordered and payed for another item. I didn’t trust that this would happen and therefore no further item was purchased and I will not be purchasing from site again."
Hello Sue,
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We are very sorry that on this occasion we were unable to fulfil your order request. Our staff work hard to ensure our stock levels are accurate as to avoid customer disappointment. Sadly on this occasion a technical error meant the stock was displayed incorrectly. The 5% discount offer is just our way of thanking customers for their patience when issues arise. We always refund discounts as promised as soon as we receive notification of a new order being made.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"THE LEATHER BAG I PURCHASED AND SUBSEQUENTLY RETURNED WAS APPALLING. IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING I HAD MACHINED MYSELF. ODD ODD ODD."
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback - please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused by this faulty bag. We will happily provide you with a replacement or refund as soon as we receiving your item back. In the meantime, if there's anything we can do to help, please do let me know.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"The pearl ear studs that we ordered was not up to the mark of satisfaction and cost, we were totally upset when we opened the product. The cost was high as compared to what we received 😞"
Hello Mr Rai and thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that the product ordered did not meet your expectations. All of our items can be returned for free if you are not satisfied in any way. Please contact info@pureluxuries.com if you would like to arrange a return for a refund or exchange.

Warm regards

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"I order a pair of pearl cufflinks which during putting on my shirt the pearl fell off. I purchased these in the sale and thankfully didn't pay the full price."
Hello Colin and thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that the cufflinks you ordered have developed a fault. This is certainly not typical of our products and we can of course offer a full refund or replacement if you would kindly return them to us using our free returns system. For more advice, please email us at info@pureluxuries.com and we will be happy to help.
"Poor quality products - had to send my items straight back due to the smell!"
Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that there was a problem with a product your purchased. We work hard to ensure that products sent out are in excellent condition but occasionally a product may be despatched in ready assembled packaging, meaning smells acquired by the leather aren't discovered. We value your comments and would like to resolve the issue - please contact us via info@pureluxuries.com with information about your order - unfortunately I cannot find your order linked with your email address - and we will be more than happy to help.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Item did not resemble the one on the website but since it was wrapped as a gift I was not aware of that before gifting it."
Thank you for your review letting us know you encountered a problem with your order. We are very sorry to hear this - could I kindly ask you to get in touch with us at info@pureluxuries.com so we can find out which product you received and find a resolution that is satisfactory to you?

Many thanks

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Complete rubbish......I ordered a product and three emails I sent have been ignored.Customer Service does not exist !!"
Good afternoon,
Thank you for getting in touch! I'm very sorry that you are experiencing difficulties contacting us. Please may I kindly ask you to see if our emails have been misdirected to your spam folder as we have replied to you on the 4th, 7th and 11th of April.

I hope we can resolve this for you soon, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Pure Luxuries Customer Support
"They lied about the product. On the website they advised that the material used to make Portobello cross body bag was soft leather but it is not. It's made from man made material. The price too shows a reduction from over £80, it would have been true if the bag was pure soft leather, however, that too was a lie."
Good morning Ms Ojera, thank you for your review and feedback. I can confirm that all of Portobello's bags are made from genuine leather, and not a man-made alternative. The leather is coated with a protective finish to help safeguard the leather against marks, which will give the leather a more glossy finish and feel than untreated leather.

Please do email our customer care team if there's anything they can do, and we'll be happy to help.

Ben, Pure Luxuries
"Purchased two items, which were dispatched promptly. Neither were suitable - one I simply didn't like , the other (mens leather wash bag) was poor quality and nothing like a previous one I had purchased (it was very discounted, so that's perhaps why). Anyhow, returned them using their returns service. Here I am now, over two weeks later , still no acknowledgement of receipt and despite contacting them twice by email - no reply , let alone a refund. Website is devoid of a contact number. So I am increasingly frustrated by the whole thing and certainly wouldn't use them again. Very very poor customer service."
Good afternoon Mrs Shepherd,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I have issued a full refund as requested on the 13th October - could I kindly ask if my emails confirming this have been mis-rounted to your spam folder?

Ben, customer care
"A product displayed as ' in stock' was not. Got an email from their customer services to say this was a 'rare error'. This order was placed mid Thursday and it took them until late Friday to report the rare error. This means the remainder of order will not now be even looked at again until Monday. I will be lucky to see any paid for products for a week after placing the order. Very poor customer service. BEWARE!!!!"
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that - we do endeavour to ensure that we only show items on our website that we have ready for dispatch in our warehouse, so please let me apologise for our error here. I've taken a look at your order for you, and will ensure that your request is processed as a matter of priority.

If there is anything else I can do, please do email us where I'll be happy to help.

Mark, Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Terrible delivery. still no answer. Package gone / stolen."
Good morning, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience - I've checked with the courier, and your order is showing as delivered and signed for. If you'd like to contact our customer care team, they'll be happy to help.
"I purchased a men's wallet which arrived in a damaged presentation box. I returned both, requesting a replacement. Nothing came, so I sent an emailed reminder. I have just heard back from Pure Luxuries, saying the money had been returned to my account five days ago. No notification that this had been done prior to my reminder. Now the item I wanted is out of stock."
Good afternoon, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that - we do send an email as soon as a returned order is received, so could I kindly ask if our email may have accidentally ended up in your spam folder?
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,109 reviews