Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Service was prompt and I was pleased with the bag ordered. Great prices."
"Excellent service, delivered on time, quality product"
"Everything was as described I will shop here again"
"Excellent price and service, received promptly"
"Original item OOStock, paid again for a different holdall,despite reservations!!They did however comunuicate well though ,& refunded my original monies. Delighted with my purchase & very pleased the way they handled it."
"Really good product and it arrived promptly"
"Absolutely gorgeous product received on time and exactly as shown. Ordering and delivery were both brilliant - thank you. I would highly recommend this company."
"Ordered 2 different bags before Christmas - both arrived promptly. Chose the one I preferred and returned the other free of charge by downloading the returns label which can be scanned in main Post Offices. Refund was actioned quickly. I then ordered a second bag (a smaller across the body bag in a royal blue) a week or so later - again arrived promptly. Love the bags, they are all really good quality for a great price - very classic and smart, not covered in cheap looking bling like some brands. I have 2 Osprey handbags and these are comparable in terms of style and quality. The grey/taupe bag pictured below. I will be ordering again in the future and have recommended to a few friends and family."
"Prompt service and great products. Have bought from Pure Luxuries on two occasions and haven't been disappointed."
"Very pleased with purchases and excellent delivery service"
"I ordered a red leather backpack style handbag and I am pleased with the size and the quality of the bag. The bag was delivered promptly and was well wrapped. I had expected the bag to have leather straps but when I checked the description of the handbag, on the web site, it does state fabric straps. The straps are strong fabric and do not affect the use at all. I would use Pure Luxuries again."
"I was sadly disappointed with my purchase. The wallet arrived late, which I did get a delivery refund for, but also wasn't up to the quality I had expected. It feels and looks a bit cheap and, although I understood that the colour "vintage black" isn't standard black, this wasn't even close to black, but very much brown. Unfortunately as it's personalised I can't get a refund."
"Good customer service. Great quality of goods. Fast delivery even at a busy period."
"This bag is absolutely beautiful. The quality is exceptional. Lots of room inside with little slots and a zip inside. Love the black and cream contrasting. I would highly recommend this item."
"Couldn’t fault this company. Ordered a last minute Christmas gift which was dispatched immediately for next day delivery. I was kept up to date with the progress from dispatch through to receiving item. The item itself was beautiful, good quality - packaged & presented with care. At one point I thought I may have to return it (personal circumstances) and when I enquired as to how I went about this the company immediately responded with full instructions & no quibbles. Couldn’t rate Pure Luxuries high enough. Excellent product, excellent customer service. Well done."
"The service and product this company provided was excellent. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Great bag well made look lovely"
"Great quality and value for money."
"Fantastic value for money. Bought as a present recipient delighted"
"Good quality product and excellent service.. The (man) bag was nicely packaged too which has was good as it was a gift."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,608 reviews