Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Bought this tan leather bag. It was true to colour and good quality. Very pleased. What is perhaps not obvious is that the underside of the strap is canvas and top leather. Fine by me but something to note."
"Great purchase thanks"
"I purchased a handbag from this company, they delivered the wrong colour bag, I contacted them and asked for a returns label and I have never received one. Not only do I have an unwanted item I am out of pocket as well. Would not recommend this company"
"Very pleased. Wallet was exactly what I wanted at excellent discounted price."
"It was a rushed last minute purchase, but i bought a quality leather purse as a present. I had some extra lettering put on it. When it arrived it looked great! I paid for next day delivery and it arrived before 12. I was well impressed, and as a present it went down very well!"
"Service was brilliant andi recieved my parcel on time. The item which i bought was in a brilliant condition too."
"Bought curtains for third bedroom. Very reasonably priced. Speedy delivery. Excellent tracking for delivery."
"Delighted with my cross-body bag. Great value and has been much admired. Have already recommended you to family members."
"Great service really pleased with the Pendant. Very pleased."
"Great products quick delivery ,an easy ordering process. Very good value for money."
"Excellent service quick response to my emails. Very helpful"
"Good site good quality"
"Love the bag! Such an excellent quality and a total bargain at sales price!"
"Excellent Service"
"Delighted with the purchase. Easy to order on site and great communications."
"Good quality for a good price"
"Ordered a purse and had to return as unsuitable. The ease of ordering and returning was very straightforward and quick. I will most definitely use them again. As the products are of a high quality."
"First class service.. top quality product.. Many thanks!"
"I have shopped at pure luxuries for a few items, every thing I have bought has been of perfect leather and good quality,lwould recommend them to my family and friend, and the service is very good."
"Excellent products and service."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,108 reviews