Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Good service down side to their bags they do not have the choice of double handles and otherwise bag styles okay need to improve on the triple pocket and double handles shoulder straps all other companies come with the Choice off double handles
I ordered a necklace and a bracelet. Absolutely loved the design and quality. Elegant and unique. Would highly recommend their jewelry. Delivery was fast.
Beautiful package, good quality leather belt, great customer services, very happy with the product, will definitely buy again from this site. Thank you.
Absolutely fantastic in every way! Fast delivery and outstanding quality for the price! Can not recomend enough! Thankyou!
Excellent quality hand bag, fast efficient delivery
I bought one of the necklace, it’s so pretty and beautiful.
Worth to get it. My husband gave as a gift and it was a wonderful surprise for me.
I ordered one of the necklace from Pure luxurious
It’s so pretty and looks so elegant.

My husband gave it as a gift Absolutely a good choice. Worth to get it.
It arrived on time
Customer service was awesome
Ordered next day and delivery arrived on time. Only concern royal mail delivery left a very large package in full view at my front door. Luckily I had heard the door but the delivery person had already walked to the gate so had no idea of knowing if I got the package or not.
Ordered the stitch shuttle mens holdall. Great quality, a beautiful bag. Its a present for my brother whose style is classic but trendy and I know he will love it.
I took delivery of my New bag today and have to say I am absolutely thrilled
The style and quality of this bag is beyond my Expectations .
I cannot recommend these bags enough and have passed on the recommendations to all my friends and family
I ordered a holdall that arrived very quickly even though it was close to Christmas. It was lovely but my partner decided he would prefer a different colour. I enquired about an exchange and the response from customer service was immediate, polite and helpful. I was able to send the bag back free of charge and had the replacement within a week. Incredible service and good value, I'm happy to recommend.
Ordered the Morden black leather purse, extremely happy with my purchase and the quality is outstanding. The delivery was on time and the standard of the packaging was top class. I will definitely purchase again. Thank you Pure Luxuries.
Bag arrived damaged, shoulder strap was missing and stitching coming undone. Very disappointed in this item. Will not use them again and will not recommend. Luxury it was not!
I'm absolutely delighted with my order from Pure Luxuries London. It arrived quickly and well-packaged. A query about posting reviews was answered within a couple of hours and helpful advice was given. First-rate service all round.
Excellent quality, beautifully packaged and frost class service
I ordered a back for my mother in law as a Christmas present which I received today she will over the moon with the bag.
I had a delay with delivery due to Royal Mail, contacted Pure Luxuries and was updated right away and as a gesture of good will refunded my delivery charge. Fantastic customer service will definitely recommend Pure Luxuries. Thanks again.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ordered a lovely leather handbag plenty of pockets long strap great price and quick delivery. Thinking of ordering a different style handbag soon. Ordered my husband a new leather wallet hope he likes it sure he will.Thanks again.
I've had what is supposed to be a 'good quality' leather purse for 18 months, the leather is already splitting and lifting off and the metal clasp and decoration is tarnishing. certainly doesn't look like a luxurious leather any more, waste of money
So pleased with my cashmere scarf. Perfect colour and a feels so soft and warm. Ordering process was simple and delivery time excellent.
this company went above and beyond when a necklace purchased through Debenhams arrived broken and debenhams had no more.I contacted Pure Luxuries and they put one aside for me while I returned the first one.I love the necklace and shall most definitely be shopping with Pure Luxuries again!
I received my purchase today and it was exactly what I was expecting. It will make the perfect gift!
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,307 reviews