Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
So delighted with the two "Starboard" cross-body bags that I bought for my nephews, I'm about to order another one for me! Great product, great service, fast delivery. What more could you ask for?
Got my poppy handbag today and very pleased with it, was looking for a purse to match and quite by accident went onto Debenhams website where I saw my bag almost £12 cheaper, sent an email to pure luxuries who said as a gesture of goodwill they would refund the difference. . .that's excellent customer service and a prompt response, not to mention the quality of the bag.
Just received a lovely leather wallet I bought for my husband it was in a nice box I know he will love it.The delivery was quick and the price was good
Absolutely great service from this company,the bag which I received is beautiful lovely leather of very good quality I'm truly happy with my purchase and service would highly recommend,I will be shopping again with this firm.
I bought a mahogany Alice bag. I like the bag but am VERY disappointed with the handles which are brittle. My guess is they will crack quite quickly. The way the bag was packed made the handles creased and crinkled. Shape of bag great but....
The order for handbag and purse was delivered to me within a few days, well wrapped. The price was very fair, the quality of both items is very good quality soft leather. I will return to purchase from this UK company again because they offer well made items. Well done.
I've made many purchases from Pure Luxuries & it's now my go to place for a quality bag. I have the blush, light blue, navy brown & black crossbody bags & a blush backpack. The leather is just beautiful. So soft yet feels strong. I generally use crossbody bags but the recent backpack purchase is amazing & so spacious. Customer service is outstanding. I had a minor issue (not a fault) & customer services couldn't do enough to help me sort the issue. Would 100% recommend Pure Luxuries to everyone for 5* products & service!
Absolutely Beautiful Bags I have purchased 2 over the last few months and I am so pleased that the ordering, so easy The Delivery and Packaging is first class And the Handbags are truly Beautiful THANK YOU
my daughter love her pink bag will be using you again thank you for such a beauty
Ordered on Monday received today really pleased
My hand bag came really quick . Was so pleased with it . Soft leather and beautifully finished . Would definitely be purchasing more . Would be recommending to friends and family .
This my second men's crossover bag, bought the `Carlos` first time round I was very impressed with the quality, second to none, so bought another `Starboard`. Delivered day early, quality top order, sourced via Amazon even better value for money.
I ordered a tan handbag, discounted half price. It arrived very quickly and to be honest it’s nothing special, I’m so glad I didn’t pay full price. I like the size and colour, but it doesn’t say “luxury “. I would have expected a nice brass tag with a logo, and brass studs on the base of the bag. I shall keep it but won’t buy on line again, you annoy beat actually seeing and feeling an item!
The customer service I received from Pure luxuries was amazing. It’s not Often you receive such prompt, courteous and helpful customer service these days. An exchange was sent for A gift so quickly and I’m delighted with my ear rings. I will definitely shop with Pure luxuries as any company with such fantastic customer service deserves my business.
I love my bag which bought for work but the zip broke soon after I bought it. It’s a real shame as apart from that I love it but as I paid a lot for it, I would like it to be a functioning bag with a zip!
Over the moon with my new purchase, leather is lovely and the colour is gorgeous i will definately shop with you again.
Quality leather products, fantastic customer service, free delivery and free returns. What's not to love?
Good service down side to their bags they do not have the choice of double handles and otherwise bag styles okay need to improve on the triple pocket and double handles shoulder straps all other companies come with the Choice off double handles
I ordered a necklace and a bracelet. Absolutely loved the design and quality. Elegant and unique. Would highly recommend their jewelry. Delivery was fast.
Beautiful package, good quality leather belt, great customer services, very happy with the product, will definitely buy again from this site. Thank you.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,324 reviews