Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

How would you rate Pure Luxuries London?

"Very fast delivery and top quality Holdall Great value for the money High quality Very happy with my purchase"
"Excellent from start to finish. Fast delivery and easy returns on high quality products. A happy customer."
"Excellent customer service, my order was despatched immediately and reached my local royal mail depot within 24 hrs, shame royal mail took 5 days to deliver it blaming the weather even though the snow had melted away. Purse arrived and is lovely, going to be a good day on mother's day. This is the 4th item I have purchased and can't fault this company at all."
"I ordered a bag at 4.50pm after the next day delivery cut off time and to my surprise it turned up the following day at lunchtime. Extremely happy with the service and would highly recommend"
"I ordered a beautiful cross over bag, which was delivered with in 48 absolutely gorgeous just what I was looking for"
"I ordered a weekend Leather Holdall and I just wanted to say, how very pleased I am with it, it's made so well and looks great, just right for my husband and myself when we go away for weekends,plus it was delivered on time thank you. Mrs. janet Ockenden"
"So happy with my leather bag, fabulous price and super fast delivery, I have just ordered another bag that caught my eye, great service all round."
"Poor quality products - had to send my items straight back due to the smell!"
Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that there was a problem with a product your purchased. We work hard to ensure that products sent out are in excellent condition but occasionally a product may be despatched in ready assembled packaging, meaning smells acquired by the leather aren't discovered. We value your comments and would like to resolve the issue - please contact us via info@pureluxuries.com with information about your order - unfortunately I cannot find your order linked with your email address - and we will be more than happy to help.
Kind regards,
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"Wallet received next day. Delighted."
"Finally received my purchase and it's just beautiful. The smell of genuine leather is amazing. Thank you. Will be purchasing from you again hopefully soon!"
"Haven’t recived confirmation on when my Iterm is begin delivered please can some one sort this thank you"
"I order a bag on the 31st December and although I understand it was Xmas holidays I still haven't received and email when my item will be dispatched?? Plus annoying as there isn't a contract number to call, just email. So far not impressed with delivery......."
Good morning Sarah,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you did not receive an email. We believe this may have been due to a technical fault with our system which has now been corrected. Someone from our team has emailed you regarding the status of your order which was despatched.
If you have any more problems please email us and some one will be in touch as quickly as possible.
Kind regards
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"a quality bag,and a very good service"
Mrs C Parker
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoulder bag, beautiful soft leather and excellent value for money, looks far more expensive than it actually was"
"Really pleased with the choice of products, the speed of delivery, and the quality of the product purchased"
"Bought a stitch purse for my daughter in law for Christmas. Best price and quick and efficient delivery."
Mrs K CHEUNG
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, excellent seller!"
Mrs M Munn
Verified Buyer
"Gorgous handbag at N amazing price - very happy lady"
Mrs J Betteley
Verified Buyer
"I bought a beautiful leather holdall for my husband . The quality is superb and delivery prompt very happy Thankyou"
"Easily negotiated web site and fast and efficient delivery."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.89 based on 3,181 reviews