Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London
customer service

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Just love my new bag ,good quality happy with price
Hello Mikey,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it :)

Many thanks,
The wallet purchased is lovely and excellent quality. I paid additionally for personalisation and gift packaging and was disappointed with the size of the lettering on the personalisation as it was very small. Other than that very happy.
Hello Victoria,

Thanks for the review and feedback. Sorry to hear that the lettering was too small. We are currently looking into different styles and sizes of font.

Many thanks,
I’ve bought two leather backpacks from Pure Luxuries and I’m delighted with both. The quality is excellent and they are terrific value for money.
Hello Anne,

Thanks for the review Anne we really appreciate it :) Glad you liked them both.

Many thanks,
Very happy with Pure Luxuries . Delivery was as promised ,and handbag was as described on website. Would certainly recommend this company
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your review, this is much appreciated.

Many thanks,
I have been looking for a leather cross body bag for some time. I usually like to see the bag before I buy it as I am rather fussy. I did buy a bag on line once but had to send it back because the leather was too hard. Pure Luxuries bag was absolutely perfect. The right colour, right size and the right sort of leather. It was well packed and arrived quickly. Recommended.
Hello Sue,

Thank you for your review - we appreciate you taking the time. Happy to hear you liked your bag and everything was perfect for you :)

Many thanks,
I found the company very easy to deal with, the quality of products were very high, unfortunately the bag I ordered was too small for my needs. but would certainly recommend the company
Hello,

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated. Sorry to hear your bag was too small. If you need any assistance for future please contact info@pureluxuries.com.

Many thanks,
I absolutely love my pure luxuries bags, all of them. I bought them in the sale. I wanted to ditch my old bags and treat myself to some better quality leather ones. I don’t regret it , they are all gorgeous🥰 . Delivery was prompt and no problems when returning the other 2 bags. I would definitely buy again.
Hello Karen,

Thanks for your lovely review :) much appreciated. Happy to hear you love your bags.

Many thanks,
If you have a gift in mind Special Luxuries will probably have one will be looking again soon
Hello Anne,

Thanks for review - much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Quality leather. Would buy again. Fast delivery.
Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for the review much appreciated, glad to hear would buy again.

Very good. Great quality
Hi,

Thanks for the review much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Just love this hand bag I purchased for a friends birthday as did she, great quality leather well worth every penny will definitely be buying on this site again.
Hello Margaret,

Thanks for the 5 star review, it is much appreciated :)

Many thanks,
My leather bag arrived promptly and very well presented and packaged. I love the bag, it is of good quality and exactly as shown on the website. I would definitely consider buying from Pure Luxuries again.
Hi Anette,

Thanks for your lovely review, much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Very good service and quality item received
Hello Rachel,

Thanks for your review - much appreciated :)

Many thanks,
good selection, excellent quality and very prompt delivery.
Hello Frank,

Thanks for the review - much appreciated :)

Many thanks,
Very quick service and an excellent product at a reasonable price.
Hello Geoffrey,

Thanks for the 5 star review it is much appreciated :)

Many thanks,
Delighted with my recent handbag purchase. Perfect quality, size and price. I would definitely recommend Pure Luxuries and I'm sure I will use them again
Hello Margaret,

Thanks for the lovely review it is much appreciated :) We are happy to hear you will recommend us and use us again.

Many thanks,
Absolutely fantastic, Well worth the money for such a lovely gift.
Hello Jolene,

Glad you liked your purchase. Thanks for the lovely review.

Many thanks,
beautiful handbag, very high quality, extremely well packed. 10/10!
Hello Albane,

Thanks for your kind review, we really appreciate it :)

Many thanks,
The item arrived really quickly, was as described and really good quality - overall a great service and good value for money
Hi,

Thanks for the 5 star review it is much appreciated :)

Many thanks,
An absolutely beautiful leather bag at such an affordable price .Delivery so prompt . I will be ordering again from Pure Luxuries.
Hello,

Thanks very much for your review - it is much appreciated. Glad to hear you will be ordering from us again.

Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,660 reviews