Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
So delighted with the two "Starboard" cross-body bags that I bought for my nephews, I'm about to order another one for me! Great product, great service, fast delivery. What more could you ask for?
Got my poppy handbag today and very pleased with it, was looking for a purse to match and quite by accident went onto Debenhams website where I saw my bag almost £12 cheaper, sent an email to pure luxuries who said as a gesture of goodwill they would refund the difference. . .that's excellent customer service and a prompt response, not to mention the quality of the bag.
Just received a lovely leather wallet I bought for my husband it was in a nice box I know he will love it.The delivery was quick and the price was good
Absolutely great service from this company,the bag which I received is beautiful lovely leather of very good quality I'm truly happy with my purchase and service would highly recommend,I will be shopping again with this firm.
I've made many purchases from Pure Luxuries & it's now my go to place for a quality bag. I have the blush, light blue, navy brown & black crossbody bags & a blush backpack. The leather is just beautiful. So soft yet feels strong. I generally use crossbody bags but the recent backpack purchase is amazing & so spacious. Customer service is outstanding. I had a minor issue (not a fault) & customer services couldn't do enough to help me sort the issue. Would 100% recommend Pure Luxuries to everyone for 5* products & service!
Absolutely Beautiful Bags I have purchased 2 over the last few months and I am so pleased that the ordering, so easy The Delivery and Packaging is first class And the Handbags are truly Beautiful THANK YOU
my daughter love her pink bag will be using you again thank you for such a beauty
Ordered on Monday received today really pleased
My hand bag came really quick . Was so pleased with it . Soft leather and beautifully finished . Would definitely be purchasing more . Would be recommending to friends and family .
This my second men's crossover bag, bought the `Carlos` first time round I was very impressed with the quality, second to none, so bought another `Starboard`. Delivered day early, quality top order, sourced via Amazon even better value for money.
The customer service I received from Pure luxuries was amazing. It’s not Often you receive such prompt, courteous and helpful customer service these days. An exchange was sent for A gift so quickly and I’m delighted with my ear rings. I will definitely shop with Pure luxuries as any company with such fantastic customer service deserves my business.
Over the moon with my new purchase, leather is lovely and the colour is gorgeous i will definately shop with you again.
Quality leather products, fantastic customer service, free delivery and free returns. What's not to love?
Beautiful package, good quality leather belt, great customer services, very happy with the product, will definitely buy again from this site. Thank you.
Absolutely fantastic in every way! Fast delivery and outstanding quality for the price! Can not recomend enough! Thankyou!
Excellent quality hand bag, fast efficient delivery
I bought one of the necklace, it’s so pretty and beautiful. Worth to get it. My husband gave as a gift and it was a wonderful surprise for me.
I ordered one of the necklace from Pure luxurious It’s so pretty and looks so elegant. My husband gave it as a gift Absolutely a good choice. Worth to get it. It arrived on time Customer service was awesome
I took delivery of my New bag today and have to say I am absolutely thrilled The style and quality of this bag is beyond my Expectations . I cannot recommend these bags enough and have passed on the recommendations to all my friends and family Thank you
I ordered a holdall that arrived very quickly even though it was close to Christmas. It was lovely but my partner decided he would prefer a different colour. I enquired about an exchange and the response from customer service was immediate, polite and helpful. I was able to send the bag back free of charge and had the replacement within a week. Incredible service and good value, I'm happy to recommend.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,324 reviews