Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Good service down side to their bags they do not have the choice of double handles and otherwise bag styles okay need to improve on the triple pocket and double handles shoulder straps all other companies come with the Choice off double handles
I ordered a necklace and a bracelet. Absolutely loved the design and quality. Elegant and unique. Would highly recommend their jewelry. Delivery was fast.
Ordered next day and delivery arrived on time. Only concern royal mail delivery left a very large package in full view at my front door. Luckily I had heard the door but the delivery person had already walked to the gate so had no idea of knowing if I got the package or not. Ordered the stitch shuttle mens holdall. Great quality, a beautiful bag. Its a present for my brother whose style is classic but trendy and I know he will love it.
First time I shopped with Pure Luxuries and was very impressed with the choice, value, quality of the item I bought and the delivery service. I will shop with them again.
Beautiful handbag at a beautiful price pure luxury.
I recently purchased s shoulder bag and was very pleased with it. The only thing about the bag which was disapointing was it did not have a slot for a mobile phone or any other slots inside. I am keeping the bag as it is lovely and have had comments about it to the good. In the future I will only purchase a shoulder bag with slots inside. Jay G
I can only comment on my one recent experience - There range is fairly limited to small luxury type items such as handbags and wallets. I needed a wallet so looked at their site and there was a fairly good choice but the prices varied drastically so it makes you wonder what the quality is like on the cheaper ones. I mean comparing one at £44.00 and another at £9.00 and both in leather. I went for their cheaper offer and I'm pleased to say I'm not disappointed. It's a lovely wallet. After I had placed the order there was a little bit of a problem as I received an email saying there had been a mistake in the price but they did later supply the item.
Lovely jersey but the colour wasn't true to the picture.
Nice product excellent price
Very impressed with everything. The order received very quickly and the bag was beautiful
My daughter was really delighted with her handbag, and I was happy with the price!
Lovely two tone little bag. However, the strap was incredibly long - even worn across the body. I got it altered taking a good 3 inches off. Now it's perfect!!
Fast and efficient delivery. I bought a bag which was lovely but sadly had to return it as it was just too small.
I ordered 2 small leather cross body bags. They arrived well wrapped. The package was intact and arrived within 2 weeks of ordering. The gorgeous smell of leather hits you first. They are really good quality and I've already used them both. Would recommend 👌
Lovely handbag very pleased with purchase
Purchased twice so far and always very pleased with my products. Good quality and good prices. Not sure about the higher end range though as prices still seem quite high to me. Quick delivery and love the free P & P / Returns. Couldn't really ask for more.
Beautiful leather bags I've had three Or four from you. Disappointed with lining in bags lately. cheap material Such a shame spoils the look if bag when you open it.
Good quality product. Attractive design
Lovely bag Would have been 5 star had it got some kind of a lining.
Bought a gift for my sons girlfriend and she was delighted with the chosen purse, would have given a 5 star review but only given 4 as inside the purse and hidden in one of the card slots was the price tag!
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews