Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Quick and straight forward service. Would use them again."
"Delivery is always quick and very nicely packaged."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Just what I wanted which was a backpack so I would have my hands free and not have to worry about juggling my suitcase and hand bag. A good tan leather backpack, big enough for my iPad and all the extras I need for travelling, also a very good price. Delivered the day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from again already have my eyes on a tote bag."
"Item arrived promptly and was as I expected, part of the zip broke after 7days but I can still use the handbag, hence only4 stars"
"Very prompt delivery , good quality product"
"Very pleased with my purchase. My husband liked his new personalised wallet, it was a perfect anniversary gift. Thanks."
"I am content with the two items I ordered; I wouldn't have been able to find leather bags at these prices any where else."
"Beautiful bag! If the zip went further down to make it easier to reach the things at the bottom of the bag it would be 5 stars."
"The handbag is very nice but glad it was half price, wouldn’t have kept it had it been full price. Disappointed that there wasn’t a inside zipped pocket and the back pocket just gapes open too. It needs something on the strap to hold the two lengths together too"
"Lovely products. Rather expensive compared to other fine products elsewhere"
"Products of good quality and arrived well packaged."
"Lovely products, very speedy delivery. Some glitches on website when ordering."
"Really good website easy to order delivery quick and products really well made and great price. Have told my friends and will definitely be shopping here again"
"The bag is lovely but so small- the model in the advert must be tiny it looked much bigger in the picture than in real life But I guess that stops me carrying so much unnecessary stuff🌻🌻🌻"
"Original item OOStock, paid again for a different holdall,despite reservations!!They did however comunuicate well though ,& refunded my original monies. Delighted with my purchase & very pleased the way they handled it."
"I ordered a red leather backpack style handbag and I am pleased with the size and the quality of the bag. The bag was delivered promptly and was well wrapped. I had expected the bag to have leather straps but when I checked the description of the handbag, on the web site, it does state fabric straps. The straps are strong fabric and do not affect the use at all. I would use Pure Luxuries again."
"Excellent product at a great price, reasonable postage and quick delivery"
"Bought wallet for Christmas and husband loves it"
"always fast and excellent service"
"Very nice wallet, good price."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews