Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Good quality products- speedy delivery and great price. Ideally would have liked to seen the length of the handle mentioned in description as the photo makes them look longer than they actually are."
"Nice quality product and a reasonable price. Delivery was prompt . Thank you Alan."
"Good quality product. Quick delivery. Will definitely use again"
"Excellent product and high quality. Have purchased many items in the past year all of high standard and are much admired. I sometimes have difficulty in the online ordering and perhaps you could look at this aspect. I find it difficult to go back and edit my order and sometimes can’t change it until the end of the buying process"
"Really lovely bag, as description. Speedy delivery."
"Fast service, good quality items for price"
"Great item and quick delivery"
"Specifically looking for 2 x clear photo/ID slots to put photo in. Description said clear but turns out there is a mesh over them so cannot see the photos very clearly - disappointed in this but still a lovely looking purse, well made and good colour so kept it. Also, bought in sale so was even better value."
"Wrong engraving done on the item."
"I bought a lovely leather handbag which I am very pleased with. I previously returned an item as it wasn't what I wanted when I saw it i the flesh and my refund was made straight away, no quibbles."
"Product was delivered timeously and as described. Product was very reasonably priced. Would certainly recommend this company and will be ordering again."
"Nice product and swift service"
"My first purchase was faulty, however this was replaced. Immediately. My replacement bag is lovely."
"Excellent service , online sales wide with range of choices , past delivery , superb goods"
"good quality handbag for a very good price, delivery time was also very good."
"Lovely bag as advertised. Was waiting a bit too long for delivery."
"Service and delivery impeccable. Bag smaller than expected and a little disappointing. But daughter-in-law very grateful for an unexpected gift!!"
"I was a little surprised at the size of the wallet,as I expected it to be a little larger.Otherwise good quality items."
"Website easy to use, prompt service, quick delivery. I will buy from you again"
"Very pleased with my Cross Strap Bag. Would use this Company again."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,106 reviews