Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"My purchase was refused twice as sage pay said mycard details were suspect even though I had made a couple of purchases with you on the same card"
Hello Rhonda,

Thank you for order and bringing this technical issue to our attention. This is unfortunately something that has cropped up in the past. Your unsuccessful payment may be caused by many factors.

One issue might be due to your browser blocking the payment authentication pop up. Therefore, please turn off pop up blocking, or use a different browser. This should prevent further issues during the authentication process - allowing your payment to complete normally.

If you experience any further issues please let me know at info@pureluxuries.com where we can help further.
"Bag I paid for looked different inside to the bag I received."
"Product not as expected. Never used it."
Hello Mohit - thank you for your review. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a free returns policy for unused items. If there is any issue at all - please contact us at info@pureluxuries.com and our customer service team will help you :)
"I ordered two leather wallets, paid and chosed the one day delivery but i recieved my parcel after one week which I find it ridiculous, i sent them an email inquiry about my order why it is taking so long, and they just replied with an apology email letter, Awful amd unacceptable."
"The item I bought was excellent, but I had trouble placing my order. The first time I tried it didn't work (even though I got a message saying the order was placed) and I had to place it a second time, after realising I didn't get any confirmation email."
"My purse arrived quickly but unfortunately the zip was faulty. Returned for full refund which was processed quickly. Customer service good but product a little below standard."
Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry that the product ordered had a fault. The vast majority of our products arrive fault free, but unfortunately some manufacturing faults do affect products after purchase. We do hope you consider ordering from us in the future.

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"I bought a laptop case one side of the handle for shoulder is not done properly. It says you can put up to 16 inch laptop but my laptop is 15.6 and flap doesn't closes. Buckle is hard to fasten"
Hello Asif - thank you for your review. I am sorry you are having problems with your order - it is worth noting that the laptop size corresponds with the diagonal screen size of the laptop rather than the direct width of the device. If you would like to exchange the item, or obtain a full refund, you can of course do so, free of charge, by returning it to us using our free returns system. Please email us at info@pureluxuries.com if you would like further assistance or have any further questions.
Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"After owning the bag for approx 2 weeks the clasp came off"
Good morning Mr Bennett,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced a fault with your bag. Our products are designed for quality and durability, and as such we will replace any item which is faulty (all of our products come with a 6 month warranty to cover faults).

Your order will have come with a returns form - please use this and the prepaid postage label to return the bag to us at no cost to yourself and we will arrange a replacement or refund as you prefer.

Pure Luxuries Customer Care
"These socks are uncomfortable and do not feel like top quality cotton"
Good morning Mr Page, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm sorry to hear that - the cotton used in the socks you ordered is sourced from ethical manufacturers, and blended with nylon for added strength and fit.

If there's anything we can do to help, just drop our customer care team an email and they'll be happy to advise.

Ben, Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Product is / seems fine, but the delivery person left the package on top of the mailbox - without contacting me. That is not good, as anyone could have taken the package .. !"
Good afternoon Mr Mills,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm glad to hear that you're pleased with your product. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with Royal Mail, and will ensure that this is raised internally with Royal Mail.

Please do email me if there's anything I can do, as I'll be happy to help.

Ben, Pure Luxuries customer care
"Your delivery was efficient but the item was so poor that I send it back. It promise to be made out of leather but it wasn't."
Good morning Ms Langdon,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've checked with Smith & Canova for you, and they've advised that the purse you ordered is made from soft grain leather. We have issued a full refund for you as requested, and these funds will be returned to the account / card you used to order.

Please drop me an email if there's anything I can do to help.

Ben, Pure Luxuries customer care
"I bought a black nappa leather purse to replace one I bought in Spain many years ago. The advert said there was only one left at £20 (reduced from £65) So I bought it just seconds later I went back to check the size of it. They were still available at £20 instead of £65. I had hoped that I was dealing with an honest company, but this doesn't seem very honest and I probably wouldn't buy from them again."
Good afternoon Mrs Ratcliff,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We do regularly restock products, so it sounds like one of our team was updating the stock just as you finished your order (which would result in the purse showing as 'in stock' after you finished your order). I can assure you that we are an honest company, and customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.

I hope you like your purse, and if there's anything I can do please email me on info@pureluxuries.com as I'll be happy to help.

Ben, Pure Luxuries customer care team
"It was more than 24 hours before dispatch, I was told dispatch would be one day but it then didnt happen for a further 24 hours. The quality of the bags were poor - I bought them in the sale and will pass them on to someone else, if I had paid full price I would have been sending them back for a refund."
Good morning Miss Hollingworth,

Thank you for your review and feedback. As your order was placed on a bank holiday weekend, it was dispatched on the next working day (Tuesday) as stated on our delivery pages since our offices are unfortunately closed on bank holidays.

I'm very sorry to hear that the bags weren't as you expected - if you'd like to return them to us at no cost to yourself using the free pre-paid returns label included with the order, we'll be happy to have a full refund issued for you.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do, I'll be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries customer care team
"I'd love to recommend you but I don't even have a tracking number for my purchase. When and how will it arrive? I know that I'm on another continent, but the days of cargo being at sea for months on a clipper ship are long past..."
Good morning Ms Ahlberg,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. If you could please email info@pureluxuries.com with your order number, we'll be happy to help.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Paid for one day delivery on the 31st of december at 16h50PM. Received it on january the 5th Not satisfied, to say the least."
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm very sorry to hear that you're not happy with the service we provided. Unfortunately our offices were closed on new year's day, and as such your order was only received on Friday 2nd. Your order was dispatched on that Friday on a next working day service as requested, and Interlink's tracking shows that it was delivered on the next working day (Monday 5th) as expected.

If there's anything we can do you can email us at info@pureluxuries.com where our customer care team will be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"Although the wallet is good quality the smell of it is so strong and pungent, everybody has commented on it, and it's embarrassing, I can't take it anywhere, also the photo section is black mesh so you can barely see the photo inside"
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm sorry to hear that. Being a natural product, leather can often have a distinctive smell at first - this will fade with use, so the more the wallet is used the quicker this should disappear. With regards to the I.D section, we do try to make our text descriptions and photos as clear as possible so that all the item's features are visible.

I hope this helps, but if there is anything else we can do please email us at info@pureluxuries.com where our customer care team will be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries Ltd
"if I hadn't bought the bag for a birthday present and not had time to purchase something else I would have returned it. The leather is of poor quality and I was disapointed to find that the buckle and stitching were decorative only and that the flap was, in fact, held closed with a magnet. I feel the bag is nowhere near worth the £56 I paid for it. The service was, however, prompt but I definitely could not recommend the bag as I feel it to be poor value for money."
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm very sorry to hear that you're not pleased with your bag. If the recipient doesn't like it, you can return it to us at no cost to yourself using the free pre-paid returns label and we'll be more than happy to refund or replace as you prefer.

If there is anything I can do please ask as I'll be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries customer care
"Thought I was buying qaulity she I bought this ladies purse very disappointed the leather on the back section where the zipped section for your loose change is the leather is very flimsey I would have thought that the leather would have been thicker"
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I'm very sorry to hear that you're not pleased with your purse. If you'd like to return the purse to us at no cost to yourself using the pre-paid free returns label, we'll be more than happy to replace or refund as you prefer.

Pure Luxuries customer care
"I have given poor because of the 3 items ordered I asked for one to be gift wrapped and the wrong item was wrapped. As such I could not give the present as I wanted and the money was wasted on wrapping."
Good afternoon Mr Beste,

Thank you for your email, I'm very sorry to hear that. If you could kindly email our customer care team on info@pureluxuries.com with your order number they'll be happy to help.

Pure Luxuries Ltd.
"I orderd a wallet with a gift box, the gift box was twice the size of the box for the wallet, so it didnt look as smart as i had hoped and the gift box was ripped on one corner so the lid slips down on oneside! It looks very scruffy and for the price i paid and the set up of the website i would of expected better."
Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm very sorry to hear about your gift box. If you'd like to email our customer care team on info@pureluxuries.com with your order number and a picture of the box they'll be happy to advise if we can help.

Warm regards,

Pure Luxuries London Ltd.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 4,109 reviews