Pod Point Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over A Week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Discovery House, 28 – 42 Banner Street

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy
Very efficient and prompt instillation, the process went well and the installer explained all I needed to know.
Excellent
Excellent service. Very efficient and nice and tidy.
All installed in one visit at the agreed time. Installer was very polite and explained what he was going to do and agreed location to install.
The email chain to set up the installation and application process for grant was a little confusing at times.
Very good, performs as hoped
Excellent service. Great to be able to send photos prior to installation. The installer worked with me to decide the best, as well as most aesthetically pleasing position for the pod on the front of the house.
No contact post installation, tried email and phone. Poor after installation service
Very neat and professional work completed as requested and respecting all Covid related restrictions.
Pod Point Limited 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Everything went as smoothly as you could hope for
The install engineer who came down to my property was amazing and very intelligent guy

He called me prior to visit and advised me the timings he will be with me,
He knew what he was doing and was very friendly and knowledgeable
I asked him him few questions and he answered all of them for me and made me in ease

I would definitely recommend Pod Point services to all my friends colleagues and family

Keep up the good work

Best Regards

Mustafa From Birmingham
Great installation good process and correspondence
Efficient
The experience from beginning to end was very professional, from the people l communicated with to arrange the installation to the individual who attended to carry out the work.
I would certainly use Pod Point again and recommend them to others.
Great installation. Technician called in advance to confirm arrival time and completed the installation quickly. Could not have asked for a better install.
the installer took time and attention to detail; very professional job.
The chap who attended was fantastic! Thank you
The initial installation was not completed and left me with a half usable system. The follow up installation went well with a much more knowledgeable engineer who quickly found and fixed the faults and had me up and running within an hour.
Very Happy with my Pod Point
The installer was very helpfull and went out his way to make it as neat as possible.
So we'll done 3 hours all good keepi it up thanks