Pod Point Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over A Week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Rosario Coronado
Pod Point Limited 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Pod Point Limited 5 star review on 12th January 2021
LEE CLUCAS
Excellent service - in terrible weather, they guys did a great job!
I was slightly apprehensive at ordering and paying in advance for the Pod-Point. However, my questions were all answered by email and I had no problem making a change to my order.
The installation was brilliant. It snowed throughout the whole process but I was able to ask questions and. Moment through the process. The end product is excellent.
Very straightforward process helpful and informative installer very impressed
Very good service received and all explained really well, thanks!
Very professional & friendly service
Engineer did good job and my Pod Point car charger working perfectly fine.
Trevor, our engineer was very efficient, polite, and did a very tidy and good job.
He explained fully how to use the charger, and about the app.
Easy process, quick scheduling, kept updated all the way.
Lovely and very considerate engineer.
Very positive experience.
Each step was explained clearly
Very detailed explanation to make taking the pre installation photographs easy
Install on day was good but process to get there was not so clear. Difficult to contact people with queries and had a few issues with their delivery of cables that had to be fixed in place prior to install.
The engineer attended despite bad snow. He kept me fully informed before he arrived. He was pleasant and courteous and patiently ran through the installation plan with me. The Pod Point was then installed as agreed and works as expected.

The order process was smooth with clear e-mails requesting photos for a remote assessment of the work. I had the opportunity to ask questions. The installation date was earlier than I expected.

The installation was more than £100 cheaper than another quote I'd had. It did take 2 or 3 weeks for a response on my initial queries (maybe Christmas and Covid affected it), but after that everything went very quickly and smoothly.
Pod Point Limited 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Excellent service
I chose two installers / suppliers when I started the selection for the EV charger. I switched to POD point as they were very helpful, as I needed the charger installed in a detached garage, not on an external wall to the house. The whole process was much easier than I thought. The installer was excellent, really neat and the pod looks great. I highly recommend pod point.
Friendly and helpful customer service on phone line, friendly and helpful (and on time) installer today. App and website seem clear and easy to use, (so far), whats not to like?
Rang to say he would be here in 30 minutes, very polite and a nice clean job. Talked me through how to use it and what to do if I had any problems. Excellent service.
Very happy with work and how covid secure it was
Great service .
Very quick efficient and friendly service.
Very good, responsive and available
Excellent service from our engineer today.
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.69 based on 21,418 reviews