Pod Point Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over A Week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

david Adamthwaite
Jamie Harper
Pod Point Limited 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Barry Lynas
Installation was excellent, turned up on time, very professional.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Prompt, efficient. Kept aware of slight time change. very friendly worker and covid secure.
Posted 53 minutes ago
Easy booking process.
Installer called 15mins before arrival and was polite, friendly and neat with the installation.
Electric car not delivered as yet so unable to comment on performance but all seemed fine in the testing and explanation from the installer.
Posted 1 hour ago
A nightmare to deal with. I have been requested 5 times for photos of the metre installation which I have sent them on 5 occasions. I still cannot get them to give an appointment to fit my home charger. Still waiting 4 weeks later.
Posted 1 hour ago
Overall good experience. There are a number of aspects to having a wall box installed so it’s worth doing your homework up front.
A very neat installation. Clear instructions given on the use of the charger, including watching me use the charger for the first time to ensure it operated as expected.
Very pleased with the outcome of the work done. Efficient service form start to finish and the whole process very well explained. Thank you
All went well with the install. Only issue is that we could not find my water pipe earth bonding, so although good install, was told cannot use it until can prove I have the bonding, or install the bonding (with I am doing this weekend). Would have done before if I had been aware, checked info sent, and could find no ref to it. But hopefully only a minor issue.
Unnecessary delays and unhelpful staff. I believe you lied to me when cancelling the first installation appointment. Very poor service.
Professional, friendly and helpful
The long delay in arranging installation was unfortunate but understandable. The installation process itself was completed on time and very pleasantly & efficiently.
An efficient and friendly service from start to finish
Really impressed, great service from start to finish. Craig who attended site was brilliant, informative and really courteous. I would definitely recommend Pod Point. Thank you.
Although the pre-installation survey was laborious, the actual installation was extremely smooth. The fitter arrived on time, having given a half-hour warning, and was considerate and courteous in discussing the final cable-run and in carrying out the work. This was done swiftly and with minimal disruption to us.
Thev team helped me through the somewhat complicated bureaucratic process and the fitting was done with little delay and in two hours rather than three. A very tidy job by Jason
Date of installation brought forward by nearly a week. Engineer very friendly and diligent. Excellent service.
Very good service and customer experience.
Overall a good experience slightly marred by a couple of hiccups:
- Our original installation slot was missed because of a clerical error at Pod Point meaning our installer was told we were in the morning but we had booked (and needed) and afternoon slot
- Our installer was going to make some minor repairs to where the cable comes through our wall after some of the wall had broken off but forgot to do so when the job was finished, see photo.
Easy, quick, professional
I haven’t as yet received my fleet vehicle so I can’t rate PP as of yet however... I can rate the engineer. John was incredibly courteous and professional throughout the entire process, observing all social distancing rules and fully explaining the charging point and what to do when I receive my PHEV. As a Sky engineer I take great pride in customer service values and John falls into our category without a doubt. CSat and NPS scores of 10/10.
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.70 based on 20,506 reviews