Pod Point Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over A Week
Read Pod Point Limited Reviews

About Pod Point Limited:

UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

support@pod-point.com

Ian Anderson
Brian Armstrong
Brian Armstrong
Stephen Hanover
It took a while to organise the slot for installation which was not expected for a well organised company. However the installation was completed in a good professional manner.
Posted 1 hour ago
It would have been nice to speak to a person when arranging the installation but overall a good experience and the installer was on time , polite and efficient 👍
After some initial delays in getting the Grant paperwork in order. The process was good. I had an untypical installation in an old terraced house with the supply at the rear internal wall, and needing the point 10 metres out from the front. I was not offered a suitable option for internal cabling so I had that installed independently. PodPoint then wired the cable up to complete the installation. They were quite helpful in accommodating my requirements.
Almost perfect.
All went well especially impressed with Chris , who installed the point . He was very good.
Great product however its a challenge if using a fleet management company and want a EV
The whole process went quite smoothly even though we had to upgrade our electrical supply with our own electrician to enable the pod point installation to go ahead.
Polite engineer carried out a neat installation, unfortunately one part short so had to come back a week later.
took a while to get the installation date decided
Whole process was very straightforward and easy. One thing I would of liked is an option to have a white wire from my electrical box instead of a black one.
Hi thanks, guy done a good job and answered all my questions.
Great service - they arrived on time were willing and helpful in answering any questions i had
Everything happened as promised. Installer was efficient and left no mess.
After the pre-installation photos showed up that I needed to upgrade my main feed and fuse and therefore delayed the installation, Pod Point gave me all the information I needed to get the work done and kept in touch throughout. The installation was carried out quickly and efficiently, if with a little brick dust mess left on site.
The installation was great and it functions well. Good email communication. Installers were very friendly and helpful. Star rating was only 4 because of the time taken to get an installation. Waiting time was longish and the first installer felt the original plan was not the best for our property. This was very good advice in fact and the second design is much better. We then had to wait for another installation visit and, in the meantime, do some initial preparation work ourselves, as podpoint cannot undertake certain types of work. Unfortunately, bad weather then cancelled the second visit and we had to wait for a third visit. Of course, some of this was not podpoint’s fault at all. However, I think, on reflection, that when properties are not quite straightforward, like ours, trying to plan the installation on line with photographs is arguably not best and a preliminary site assessment might be better? The installers themselves were great and email communication with the company was prompt and friendly.
My only criticism would be that the engineer never cleaned up the masonry mess before he left.
The booking time was wrong, but that aside the installation was excellent and so far the pod point has performed perfectly. Did send a service ticket in about activation, which took a couple of days to reply to, but by that point the device had been activated. Would use again.
Once you grasp the importance, and skills, of taking pictures & filling in the online application...the installing engineer was first class, on time and very efficient.
I found it very easy to make an order with pod point. The fitter was on time and very pleasant and polite. Unfortunately he was not able to connect the charger to our wifi. He did say he raised the issue with pod point and that I would be contacted by phone by them within a week, however, I have not had this follow up phone call yet
Well organised from ordering to installation fuss free and definitely recommend!
The Pod Point installation itself was very good. The chap that fitted it was great and he did a really neat and tidy job, much better than I was expecting.
The communication leading up to the installation was generally poor with emails not being replied to, me having to chase and generally not the best experience. There was one lady who I spoke to who was actually very helpful.
The app is fine but I would really like to see an option to set scheduled charging to make best use of night time electricity rates. If it wasn’t for the poor communication and customer service I would have given five stars, mainly due to how well the actual installation went.
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.69 based on 22,438 reviews