Pod Point Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Pod Point Limited

About Pod Point Limited: UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

02072474114

hello@pod-point.com

Discovery House28 – 42 Banner Street

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy

Over a week
Nick Skew
"The commutation prior to the installation was excellent. The engineers who attended were good at communicating their eta and were polite and courteous. The installation is excellent and I’m really pleased. My only thought is that I might have chosen the wrong model, I chose the universal whereas maybe I should have chosen one with a lead so I didn’t have to use the one out of the car."
Christopher Dixon
"Quickly done and a very neat installation."
"Easy to deal with, efficient & professional."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Slow and chaotic order and confirmation process with unreasonable demands made (eg ‘remove all floorboards to lay one cable.’ Great job by Zion on installation day, however."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"You were quick to fix your original mistakes. The technician (no fault of his) arrived without any of the accessories included in my order, so I had a podpoint without charging cable or key lock. But you did fix these issues quickly once pointed out. The app also did not log my charges to start because you had not assigned a MAC address to my pod yet, even though the wifi and app connection had been done. So my first charge was not logged. This seems like a silly, rooky mistake on your part, and an unnecessary extra step for me, but the call centre rectified this for me as well."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The technician was very friendly."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The installer could not have been more pleasant and helpful. He went through all the technical details for me and even put a picture up in the garage for me (a job I have been meaning to get done for some time). He left everything clean and tidy."
"Straight forward booking"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Excellent Engineer , concerns over quality control due to issues with faulty , incorrectly wired parts supplied to engineer"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I paid for a lockable unit and I have been given one without lock. So I am not happy"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Both engineers were friendly and the Pod Point is now installed."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Your customer service isn’t market leading. Plenty of times I’ve been waiting for my calls to be answered, when I get through the agents are very helpful and knowledgable, however the linkage between departments is poor. A very frustrating experience."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"great installation, poor communication"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I was happy at the start of the process and the ordering was relatively quick and easy. I was not so happy that installation took place a month after I ordered rather than the "within 10 days" I was promised when I ordered because the installation team apparently didn't receive an email from me with photos of the location of my electricity meter etc, which delayed the process. Sending photos is not a problem but it's not really fair or appropriate to expect the customer to effectively conduct a survey of the installation site - if there are queries over distance from electricity meter to pod site the company should send a professional electrician to carry out a survey in advance of the installation. I was also not at all happy that the installation took 6 hours and that the engineer, whilst he was polite and professional, grumbled a lot about the amount of work involved and had to go and buy additional materials as he didn't have enough in his van. Then at the end of the 6 hours (by this point it was 7pm) he told me that he had installed the wrong charge unit for my vehicle... This wasn't in fact the case, I later discovered, as he had installed the one I ordered (universal) on the advice of the sales coordinator, I just didn't have the right converter cable (type 2 to type 1) to connect my car to the pod because I didn't know I'd need one. The engineer did his best to make the cables as hidden as possible but unfortunately there is still a lot of ugly white plastic casing in our front room and messily applied sealant. I called Pod Point the next day regarding the converter cable that I didn't know I would need to purchase separately, and thankfully it was resolved quickly and professionally and a new cable was ordered. So it ended on a happy note! Of course I haven't yet had the opportunity to check that it actually works so I very much hope that I am not made unhappy again!"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The overall experience is average because of the booking experience. However, the installation team was great."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The installation was straightforward and done as quickly as possible and the engineer was nice."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Installation on the second day was great. The booking service was very poor. The whole process has taken from the end of January to the 24th of April to complete. I do acknowledge that our installation was not a typical installation. That being said we have received fantastic service from Amy Lambourne and the engineer who attended on the final installation date."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Engineer fitting was good but advisor as to what was required prior to installation was poor."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Good system, charges car as expected and place where I want it."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Everything about the process of getting a Pod Point was easy."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The engineer was very friendly and installed the Pod Point in the most suitable position."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Pod Point was installed"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Engineer turned up on the right day. He was late due to traffic, but I did get a call. He was keen to help and pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately, the cable I had ordered didn’t get shipped to me so, while I have a charge point, I can’t charge my car with it. A wait of up to another 4 days for that to be rectified, according to Pod Point."
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.77 based on 8,404 reviews