Pod Point Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pod Point Limited

About Pod Point Limited: UK's leading provider of electric car charging stations with over 25000 customers and solutions for home, workplace and public charging.

02072474114

hello@pod-point.com

Discovery House28 – 42 Banner Street

Tell us how Pod Point Limited made you happy

Telephone
Nick Skew
"The commutation prior to the installation was excellent. The engineers who attended were good at communicating their eta and were polite and courteous. The installation is excellent and I’m really pleased. My only thought is that I might have chosen the wrong model, I chose the universal whereas maybe I should have chosen one with a lead so I didn’t have to use the one out of the car."
Christopher Dixon
"Quickly done and a very neat installation."
"Easy to deal with, efficient & professional."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Installer wired into the meter, resulting in Revenue Protection services invoicing £380 for theft and tampering. Same installer came back 18months later (despite requesting s.o. else) to swap type 1 to type 2 cable. Paid £270 for the privilege but charger did not work as he didn’t test. Came back 2 weeks later, said circuit board was stuck. Now charger is working but slower than granny cable. Unable to contact podpoint, constantly on vm. I realise we were unlucky with rogue installer but we will now take legal action to get refund for rev protect fine and compensation. Unacceptable."
"Took 4 months to organise installation. Terrible customer service."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Installation took nearly 4 months to organise, involving photo's of the walls in my house, photo's of fuse boxes and satalite images, i almost has to get my drone out to complete some of the photo requests. Terrible customer service from pod point. The installation it self cost an extra £300 on top of the government grant and caused damage to one of my doors. I can accwpt that my installation was maybe non standard but an extra £300 pounds seems excessive of a couple of extra metres of cable. The finish in hiding the cables was like something I could have done myself."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I was provided incorrect information which stated I needed a new fuse board installed before the Pod Point was installed. I paid £360 to have a new fuse board installed. It turns out I did not need a new fuse board as the Pod Point is not installed into the fuse board but into its own separate circuit breaker. I never received a confirmation email from Pod Point only text message. I never had the opportunity to upgrade to a future proof charger or to choose the charger type I wanted."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"He arrived at 1.45 and left at 8pm, he has left a big hole in the porch ceiling which is only 6 months old, the trunking is crooked nothing was said about a safety certificate and no attempt to tidy up"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Andrew is superb POD Point fitter. He was more timely than a tax refund and as efficient as a Swiss watch. There was nothing he wasn't willing to do, and even finished off our huge ironing pile before washing the dishes! Clearly his knowledge extends way beyond the world of an electrician. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knows the winning lottery numbers for this weekend. Despite being a Preston North End fan, he gets 5 stars in my book!"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Unlike one of their competitors, Pod Point gave excellent customer service from start to finish and made the whole process straightforward and stress-free. Laura was fabulous when I made the initial phonecall to PodPoint, as was Ali when it came to making the installation booking. Darren was on time, polite, tidy and installed the charger without any fuss. I'm over the moon and think you are poles apart from your competitor from a customer service point of view."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Really difficult to be positive about the experience. The install took four attempts. Attempt 1: No show, claimed the install couldn't go ahead as a difficultly with another domestic install. Was informed after install should have commenced. Attempt 2: Engineer wasn't informed of the install and didn't turn up. Was then promised an upgraded (lockable) unit as compensation. Attempt 3: Engineer showed up and informed us that the install couldn't go ahead as the power circuit we'd had installed wasn't large enough. Attempt 4: A more experienced engineer turned up and installed the originally ordered unit (i.e. the non-lockable variant) on the power circuit we'd installed. Unit works fine however."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Very happy with the job Iain did. Very helpful and very nice guy! He explained everything clearly and he answered all my questions, that I needed to answer. Very happy with choosing pod point & Iain is a great asset to the company."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"I have had excellent service from both the office staff and the engineer. All the staff have been very friendly and helpful. Joe, the engineer explained everything very clearly and showed me how everything worked. A very satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend Pod Point Limited for a stress free installation."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The installation engineer (Joe) was fantastic. Really friendly and professional. He fitted the unit exactly as I requested even though this made the installation much more complicated to hide all cables and circuit breakers out of sight."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Craig was efficient doing his job and a very pleasant man. Jane Weller, Shenstone"
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Very pleasant engineer "Joe". He was clearly very experienced and knowledgeable. Did a no fuss install and fully explained everything in a concise and easy manner. Would recommend pod point to anyone because of Joe! I am going to get our business to fit one now as well. Great thanks all. Cheers Dave Robins."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"The engineer was very professional and courteous. He consulted me about my preferences before commencing fitting and after gave an overview of use. Impressed that no mess was left at the end. A credit to your firm."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Installation was very swift and well done. Only downside was that the engineer trampled down my fuchsia plant in front of the meter."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Michael turned up on time, and did a good job fitting the charger, and explaining it."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Very good service, from initial contact through to Duncan professional fitting. On time, quick, informative & not rushed. Very neat cabling. Very happy customer."
"Carl and Stuart at Pod point HQ insured the correct product and all paperwork was completed. they made it so easy for me,thanks guys.Ian who installed my Pod was very polite,the install was above standard in my eyes,its as if I was fitting the Pod myself,that's the kind of level I take in my own home,Everything was cleaned away and explained very well. 10 out of 10.Will definitely recommend to friends of mine who are getting their first EV."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Options for connection explained. Work carried out quickly and professionally. Area cleaned up and waste removed."
3. How was the installation on the day?
"Easy installation and quick. Mason & the other guy were polite and got on with the job with no fuss. I was apprehensive about the pod point being installed due to just having my front garden wall done but Mason put my mind at ease with the survey beforehand."
Pod Point Limited is rated 4.79 based on 7,392 reviews