PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
Best site I have used to find parts for my car
Very helpful and good service
Great services a quick responce
arrived earlier then expected and all working perfect thank you, will use you again when needed. Brian
Ideal in getting multiple quotes, however was contacted directly by the providers that provided the original quote and then was told I'd have to pay a higher price. In the end I received the part at reasonable price through another provider helped by your site.
The part I ordered came very quickly. I was surprised to get it so fast and it fitted perfectly, it was also well packaged, I would highly recommend these people as a first choice should you need a part at a very reasonable price. Well done A☆☆☆☆☆
Excellent service and excellent price. Fraser was very helpful to deal with. If other parts are needed, would definitely order from them again.
Very happy with goods .Prompt service from PartsGateway .Will continue to use Thank You
Very good professional service. Items arrived on time and as described.
best website to find a part 100%7*******
Ordered a steering rack for my mini from Mintec when it arrived it was not fit for purpose. However contacted them and received a replacement the next day.
The buying experience was easy, the poor bit was the communication as once I purchased an item I heard nothing about delivery or anything else and when I messaged the company I purchased from via Parts Gateway I got no notification when I received a reply.
I asked for a quote but found that all quotes were more expensive than purchasing the part locally. The following day, I received an email saying that one of the vendors had sent the part and had invoiced me for it. I have tried contacting the site and the vendor with no response from either. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FRM THIS SITE AND SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE BEFORE DOING SO!! They are scammers!!
Very quick service. Part as described online. Slightly cheaper than some sites. Very happy ☺️
first class service and have never had a problem ordering from partsgateway
Although I only had one reply the part sent was exactly what I required. I would recommend PartsGateway to anyone requiring quality 2nd hand parts
Excellent service Good parts good price and good lead time Only draw back way too many quotes after accepting your vendor
Absolutely brilliant service, prompt delivery and item as described! Would definitely recommend!
Fast delivery. All perfect :)
Door as expected although a few more scratches than I was told. It was also a day later than I was told, I would of prefered a lower price, cost more because of right coulor, which I think is wrong..
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,365 reviews