PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
It can very well packed, gave it a clean and it was like new.
Good and fast delivery, few marks on it but other than that good service
Part arrived from vendor more or less on time. 'Pre-used' part so time will tell. Slightly annoying to have review requests long before part due to arrive..! Aside from that, OK thus far ...
Ideal in getting multiple quotes, however was contacted directly by the providers that provided the original quote and then was told I'd have to pay a higher price. In the end I received the part at reasonable price through another provider helped by your site.
Ordered a steering rack for my mini from Mintec when it arrived it was not fit for purpose. However contacted them and received a replacement the next day.
Very quick service. Part as described online. Slightly cheaper than some sites. Very happy ☺️
Excellent service Good parts good price and good lead time Only draw back way too many quotes after accepting your vendor
Door as expected although a few more scratches than I was told. It was also a day later than I was told, I would of prefered a lower price, cost more because of right coulor, which I think is wrong..
Good service. would have liked to have an opt out of phone calls. ie just emails.
Good Service
The site is easy to use and order from, my only criticism is that I never had any emails telling that my order was placed or when to expect it, I contacted the seller directly but didn't get a response, the good news was the part arrived within the week of ordering,
Ordered part and it arrived dead on time,unfortunately it was the incorrect part(year of vehicle had been misread)They hadn't got the part required so a refund is to be made,awaiting said refund.
All processes worked well and delivery was as promised
Good service from Ultimate Styling. Unfortunately there are 2 types of headlamp for my model Skoda Fabia but they only stock one. Contacted them and asked to return the item, which I did (£13 odd parcelforce ) However received a credit from Pay Pal same day, for the headlamp so no problem with the quality of handling this problem.
Right part delivered on time
They gave me a choice of suppliers so I found what I wanted. Have not yet fixed part but assume it will be ok
The item was promptly delivered safely, the packaging was very well done and prevented damage. The item itself was exactly the correct type, fitted perfectly and works well. Time will tell if its a bargain.
I was pleased with the responses I received and I found what I needed quite quickly
First time on site was surprised how helpful it was. I will be using the site more often. I have also told my family and friend about the site and they will be using it too. Thank You.
Have not fitted the part yet hope it fits Please with your service
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,369 reviews