PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
I am very pleased with the interior light I purchased from Allfordz. The light is secondhand, but looks new. It works very well, just how it should. Comes on and off when ignition is switch on and off. The price is excellent which includes p&p and vat and well packed. Arrived safely. Customer service very good. I would buy from Allfordz again. Thanks again.
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2021 PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2021
I received a quotation for the part I required the day after my enquiry. After speaking to the supplier to confirm that it was the correct part, I ordered it from them. The part arrived quickly and has since been fitted on the vehicle - just a week since my enquiry! Very good communication - recommended.
Great way to buy Green parts
within a day of my request i had four replies all with excellent prices .I chose the one nearest to me and received it speedily safely packaged and the part in excellent condition .Will use patsgateway for any future needs and would recommend them and their suppliers
Cushty lovely old job
Very quick response and part arrived 2 days later. Great service
Quick Delivery, Communications are great along with the item I bought.Will do business again.Many thanks
Great service found part I needed & got part within 2 days. Excellent service.
Found the part I wanted at a reasonable price within 24 hours. Great service and prompt delivery.
Excellent service and product
Efficient and attentive
Quick and easy to use
Easy to use site and provided me with quotes for the part time needed.
Spot on,all as should be.
Very prompt delivery of unworn, undamaged part, very reasonable price and friendly van driver, I will use this company again if I need more spares. 😁👍
Can't fault them. Requested item, got several dealers, ordered item, came next day, job done, brilliant.
Quick response, quick service, right price.
Great search engine, found me two quotes one of which I couldn’t turn down! Saved a lot of money!
Very quick service and delivery time.Part ordered(mini one parcel shelf)good quality and clean.I would certainly reccomend PartsGateway to family and friends.
Hi, bought a used motor from Cit Ren parts, delivered to my mechanic to fit. Arrived as arranged. Works fine and was very competitively priced. my van is no longer a smokey joe! very happy, Thankyou.
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,369 reviews