PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
Happy with part I have been trying to get for months. Very sad that mirror was cracked on visor but did not return as needed part desperately.
The buying experience was easy, the poor bit was the communication as once I purchased an item I heard nothing about delivery or anything else and when I messaged the company I purchased from via Parts Gateway I got no notification when I received a reply.
Part advertised as delivered price. But postage was added at till.
Parts arrived after 7 full days. Estimated between 2/3 working days. Had to contact supplier to get tracking number. Better if this was on the confirmation/dispatch notice then wouldn't have to contact supplier and spend 20mins waiting on the phone, eventually they rang me back with the information
part was damaged but managed to use anyway
Late delivery but very impressed with condition of engine
My order was not delivered on time as promised. Instead of 2-3 days promised it took a whole week to deliver. This created a lot of personal hardship for me!
The part sent to me was the wrong side which is obviously human error. This can happen to us all. I have returned the part and discussed the problem on the phone. The correct part is to be sent as soon as it is available. I feel that I will be able to give a more objective review after I have received the correct part.
My main problem was I had no idea when it was going to arrive, hence I had to stay around for days until it did. Usually you a delivery company name and a tracking referrence. I think because it it was not a commerical delivery that is why it was absent. The hub also came with a new tyre on, which I did not expect, unfortunately I could not use it as it was wrong size :o(
Really good and helpful service especially when the first part ordered did not fit so a replacement was sent hassle free. However when the new part arrived and was fitted to my cat, although it worked the motor made and still makes and really bad grinding noise.
I cannot really give an unqualified recommendation. I ordered a part for my car, with an assurance checks would be made to confirm it was the right one. I received the part but it doesn't fit. So the delivery process was fine, but the checking service wasn't
Made use of facility. Sadly when car reg input did not produce 1st provider with correct part. Sent back no problem. 2nd provider successful. Thank you
Efficient response but requested a photo twice that wasn't delivered and would have hope the seat to have been cleaned before sale!
My first experience was bad. The breakers tried to rip me off. The second was the opposite, very good and helpful.
I ordered a gearbox , paid for it and then was contacted and told to pay another £50 .00 when I challenged it was told if I don’t line it , They will cancel my order , snakes
The seat belt holding was damaged. This was not mentioned in the description.
Unfortunately the description of the part required included the word 'hatchback' when it should have been 'spaceback' resulting in quotes for the wrong item. Eurowagens refunded the cost very quickly.
The bolt holding hinge together was missing,I used bolt from the old hinge but discovered the threads in new one had been damaged so bolt had just been thrown away,also the roller on hinge spring will not turn but hopefully I will be able to sort it. For £66 it was not a good deal.
Parts arrived but just delayed maybe if posted straight away would improve service
The delivery was quite quick however the part was broken when we received it. Iv sent the part back. Just awaiting on a refund. Hopefully it goes smoothly.
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,369 reviews