PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
I bought a car back light it was well packed and boxed good. It came quickly and was easy to order from parts gateway will recommend your company to all my friends and associates in the near future, thanks for everything from Eddie fletcher, wallsend 5*
Posted 34 minutes ago
I was amazed how easy it was to find the part I wanted. I had many quotes, all at reasonable prices. I recommended Parts Gateway to my mechanic who was very interested in the service for his repair business.
Fit's well and looks good.
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Part arrived as described. No problems.
Very pleased with the part you sent me very good value for money and a great service would definitely recommend and use again Cheers.
Happy with part I have been trying to get for months. Very sad that mirror was cracked on visor but did not return as needed part desperately.
Great service ,pointed me in the right direction to purchase indicator stalk for my car
Great system great service..thank you
Best site I have used to find parts for my car
Very helpful and good service
Great services a quick responce
arrived earlier then expected and all working perfect thank you, will use you again when needed.
Brian
Ideal in getting multiple quotes, however was contacted directly by the providers that provided the original quote and then was told I'd have to pay a higher price. In the end I received the part at reasonable price through another provider helped by your site.
The part I ordered came very quickly. I was surprised to get it so fast and it fitted perfectly, it was also well packaged, I would highly recommend these people as a first choice should you need a part at a very reasonable price. Well done A☆☆☆☆☆
Excellent service and excellent price. Fraser was very helpful to deal with. If other parts are needed, would definitely order from them again.
Very happy with goods .Prompt service from PartsGateway .Will continue to use Thank You
Very good professional service. Items arrived on time and as described.
best website to find a part 100%7*******
Ordered a steering rack for my mini from Mintec when it arrived it was not fit for purpose. However contacted them and received a replacement the next day.
The buying experience was easy, the poor bit was the communication as once I purchased an item I heard nothing about delivery or anything else and when I messaged the company I purchased from via Parts Gateway I got no notification when I received a reply.
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,333 reviews