PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
"Got quotes for front fog light within 2 hours. Delivered in 2 days and good quality item."
Keith Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Received engine within 24 hours easy experience would have no worries about using again"
"very efficient and helpful"
"Fast, efficient, service. Had quotes within minutes from different suppliers. Prices quoted were excellent and part required was for M.O.T. Car passed without a problem. Have used Parts Gateway previously and will use again. Many thanks for your help."
"Mike Halliwell with JagRar the seller and PartsGateway went above and beyond for my purchase of a rear spoiler for a Jaguar XJS. Mark's communication was excellent throughout the process and he even custom painted and provided mounting hardware for installation. I can't recommend him enough and am grateful for PartsGateway for facilitating what can only be described as an excellent experience all the way around. T. Searls, OKC, OK - USA"
Michael Haugh
Verified Buyer
"PartsGateway made me happy because the response from PrestigeAllparts was excellent. PartsGateway's systems seem to work. PrestigeAllparts chased my enquiry and offered me a discount when I told them their quotation was somewhat high. The part arrived promptly and now that it is installed it works well."
Lydia Sheldon
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman at the firm where I got my part was very helpful. Good packaging, clean part and quick delivery. I was very pleased with his service from start to finish."
"Very good service, will recommand and use again, Thank you"
"Part was exactly as described. Speedy postage and well packaged. Highly recommended"
"Product was faulty, refund received, after sales responded quickly"
MRS SUSAN JONES
Verified Buyer
"Bought 2015 Corsa which had no spare wheel. Never ordered car parts online before. After researching I decided to order from a choice offered from PartsGateway. The part arrived, next day delivery, and exactly as had been described. Very satisfied customer :)"
"So amazing"
Julie Houghton
Verified Buyer
"found the part that I needed very quick, only problem was when I paid for it I had a email from the seller saying that it wasn't available and they were refunding my money, I then had to re-order which the seller was brilliant but YODEL failed to deliver the part on the day."
Janet Sargeant
Verified Buyer
"The website is fabulous very easy to use amazing prices and fabulous quick service"
"Quick, efficient service. My parts arrived within a day !"
"Excellent service all as promised."
"Part was right, the delivery was good and the price was fair."
"Very happy with partsgateway used them a few times"
"my first dealings with gateway totally satisfied"
"very good service ..Thank you"
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 5,303 reviews