PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
"The product I needed at a grey price, can’t get better than that"
"Great fast service. Good communication got the right part first time"
Mr Barry Halls
Verified Buyer
"good response from a few spare parts suppliers. Quick delivery from Saab Surgery but not had time as yet to fit the item."
Customer Email: Davidlaflin@hotmail
Verified Buyer
"Paid for part on Saturday at a very cheap price. It arrived on Monday. Good condition and great value for money"
"Excellent service"
Customer Email: Buckwell1@yahoo
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very quick delivery very pleased"
"Very good and fast delivery,part packed really good,would recommend you to anyone"
Customer Email: Wworsley6@aol
Verified Buyer
"Great price and efficient service. Many thanks"
Customer Email: Taxi
Verified Buyer
"Parts arrived on time well packaged"
Customer Email: Barbara
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, friendly knowledgeable staff, prompt next day delivery exactly the right part for my car. Thank you"
"Correct part in good condition, arrived in good time. I would have no hesitation in using them again."
Customer Email: Witho@blueyonder
Verified Buyer
"Searching for the right part was easy. thank you."
Customer Email: Stevewright2000@hotmail
Verified Buyer
"It was simple I rang about a part for my car spoke to Jamie who was very helpful told me it would be with me by Wednesday and it was, brilliant service will recommend to my friends for sure thank you😁"
Customer Email: Arc@crossleysgarage
Verified Buyer
"excellent found the parts I required within 2 days, delivered in 2 days of ordering"
Dermot Randall
Verified Buyer
"Mini tech supplied the right part at a good price. Delivery was the following morning!"
Stephen Davison
Verified Buyer
"First class search engine for car parts highly recommended"
"Good price, right part and fast delivery. All I need. Thanks"
"great service"
"Quickly resourced my part and delivery was arranged in good time."
Customer Email: Eelnoswap@icloud
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a turbo for a bmw 320. Came 2 days late. Took it garage to be fitted to be told it's the totally wrong turbo. Got in contact With the people who supplied it and told them it was the wrong turbo and can I please return it and have a refund. They was very rude and told me I had to prove it came from them and it was my fault for not checking part first. On the site it said bmw320 turbo for 2006 reg. But it's not that turbo they sent me. They was very rude and unhelpful and nasty. Iv he's a total nightmare trying to resolv this. Don't believe anything the site says about return and refund. The garage told me that they adivse people never to buy from these people. Horrible experience."
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 5,654 reviews