PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
customer service
"Once you have submitted the part/parts you require the response is quick. Then you can choose who you would like to buy from, and the suppliers do not bug you for a sale. Will keep using the very good service."
"Quick delivery. Delivery driver unhelpful"
"The part its self took longer than stated and I had tried to contact several times on the number provided on the email I also text and emailed and had no response, when the part came it was wrong but however even though an inconvenience they did give a full refund no questions asked. And was back in my bank account with in 48hrs"
"Part as described, response to queries not quick at all, but all arrived as requested"
"I required a replacement for a front offside wing mirror for a Volvo S40 in dark blue. Although they had the part in stock it wasn’t in the correct colour. The staff were very polite and professional and dispatched the part immediately, which arrived promptly, well packaged and in a cardboard box."
"The piece we needed was sent quickly, arrived on time and we now have road worthy car again thank you for the very good, prompt service.. 😊"
"First class service wheel is excellent Very well packed !! Would not hesitate using this seller in future. One very satisfied customer!!"
"Fast and efficient"
"Pretty smoothe & quick."
"Excellent value for money compared to main dealer prices, a difference of £46.00p.Thanks. Your company details have been passed on to our service suppliers and customers."
"Good Reliable service"
"Excellent service, would definitely use again"
"Great super quick delivery and like new"
"Totally useless company. Ordered a rocker cover, paid £50, was sent an inlet manifold - 7 days later still waiting for a label to return the goods and get my money back. Just ford were meant to send photo of available rocker cover but failed to do so. They promised to ring me but failed to do so. I Recommend that this company is not used! I certainly won’t be using them"
"Very prompt and reliable service although for some reason the invoice was for a different amount than that actually charged?"
"I found the part easily I was looking for my Toyota Auris after spending hours driving round to scrapyards, Found the part I needed in a matter of minutes when checking your website and received them item within a couple of days. So I will use again in future for anything I need and recommend to others. Thank You"
"great price great service"
"great service parts arrived very quick and worked fine."
"Very good service and when I had a problem they immediately acted Thank you"
"The part I ordered arrived in good time and worked perfectly well when fitted."
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 7,005 reviews