PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
"Satisfied with the good"
"Excellent service prompt delivery and prices cheaper than anywhere else I looked at. Well impressed."
"Great Service"
"Very pleased with prompt service & delivery"
"Easy ordering. Delivered within 2 days. Happy days."
"Item received nice a quick. Fits like a glove. Perfect."
"did not take long for them to get back to me with the part i was looking for. will use again"
"Good service"
"OK they sent the wrong part, but once I sent them a photo they sent the right part very quickly and no problem"
"have used before would recomend to anybody"
"Very good service!"
"Ease to Use,....... highly recommended already to friends and family."
"A++++++"
"Very easy to use, results emailed straight to you with all the information you need to order. Perfect!"
"brilliant. ordered a parcel shelf,on my doorstep next day. great price too."
"Very useful service. I obtained a few quotes through parts gateway. I made sure I checked company reviews before accepting an offer, and was glad I did. I found a reputable dealer quickly to my relief. So overall extremely happy with the service parts gateway provides. I will use them again!"
"Excellent service, pass of MOT."
"Part arrived o k , but when I fitted it the brake lights did not work. As I only wanted the outer part of the light , I used the inner part that holds the bulbs from my existing unit with the new outer part. This works perfectly"
"Quick and efficient service. Have used them previously and would recommend to friend or family"
"Still waiting for package"
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 5,810 reviews