PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Neil
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Stefan
Speedy delivery, part fitted and working
Posted 1 hour ago
After struggling to find an obsolete window for my treasured Volvo V40, I came across PartsGateway. I found the site easy to use, and I received a quote from Volvo Saab Breakers within minutes. I contacted them to confirm the sale, and collected the part within days. All round excellent service.
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2022 PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2022
It came as they said it would. The part was in good condition and I just put it on was a good part thank you again. john
Great place to get parts for my van, will 100% use again. Very cheap and friendly/ helpful staff and very quick delivery , item was more than well packed. Only downside was DHL delivery firm they use who were a nightmare to deal with to get my parcel . Took 2 weeks to eventually get my parcel . PartsGateway were brilliant about it and helpful as not their fault.
Very helpful. Good communication. Happy with the gearbox supplied. Delivered straight to my local garage
I received a brilliant service
Excellent service would definitely use again thanx again
Excellent. I needed a driveshaft for my car, they found me a few different quotes and the part arrived quickly. Really happy with that
I needed a tailgate lock for my '04 Audi A6 that was out of stock and no one could quote a definite date for availability. The car was effectively unusable as the tailgate had to be held closed by a strap and it could not be properly secured against a break-in. I was contacted by a 'breake'r who had the right part and it was quickly ordered and sent to me. Now fitted and working perfectly. I am well pleased.
Very good service for telephone, email and delivery, all 3 aspects were very good.
Ordered a fuel pipe and got 2 calls the next day Part is perfect. Only problem was it took a week to deliver but that was down to royal mail not the breaker
Excellent service. Great price. Very polite when they Rang me to check when they had a query. Parcel came well wrapped and fast.
This was my 1st time using this site and I was very impressed. I'd had touble finding the absolute correct wing mirror for my car but they found it for me. I will use again for sure.
a front bumper was ordered for my Hyundai, the parts were detailed correctly and dispatched promptly, a first rate service.
All great now fitted and working excellent customer service supplier taking the trouble to check we were both talking about the same part. Thanks
Simple to use, supplier of part was flagged up and purchase of part completed with no hassle.
Service from start to finish from the Guys inc Mo at Orange Autosalvage Altham Lancs quick easy to confirm part reqd arrived so well packaged a Credit to all and Parcelforce will us them again as firt call thanks to all concerned
Very helpful,quick delivery
Thank you very much for finding my car parts.
Great! The part I ordered arrived very quickly!
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 9,049 reviews