PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Gareth Michael Brown
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Jamie
Great service, successful part found and delivered
Posted 5 minutes ago
Yep all good
Posted 57 minutes ago
Hi, I have written a review already. But I can repeat. The item come very dirty, I have to wash it with soap and brush of all build up dirt. Other wise it is fit.
Posted 1 hour ago
Received my part for my very quick, I havnt yet got it fitted, so hopefully it will be OK, item was as described
Quick efficient service at a good price
New part at reasonable price, ordered friday arrived Saturday afternoon. Good service.
Got the part required.Good service.Reasonable price.Wing in good condition and the right colour.Thank you.
I got the part I was after at a very cheap price Excellent idea for a company couldn’t be happier with my purchase Will definitely recommend and use again Thank you !
I am very happy with the service from yourselves, the part I needed was supplied very quickly at a great price
Brilliant service . Good to recycle car parts and saves a fortune on main stealer prices !!😀
Parts Gateway seemed to be a useful method of finding & getting the part I needed. Slightly disappointing was only getting 2 quotes. I went for the more expensive one as they could deliver 2 days earlier (the same pattern part) and time was a factor. But in the end they did not deliver any sooner than the cheaper option so - the jury is still out over whether the sevice is any good. This is not Parts Gateway's fault but that of the suppliers of the part. If all the suppliers on the Parts Gateway system don't honour their delivery promises then the service is questionable.
Very good service, very very helpful, thanks
Got a price for my part within minutes. Did the deal over the internet and the item was with me 3 days later in perfect, clean condition. Cannot ask for more.
Thank you for quick service. Part is now fitted and working perfectly so up and running
Very good fast service provided top class part recieved will use again well pleased
The door mirror is good thanks for your prompt service
Very helpful customer service good value for money and very good quality parts highly recommended A1
Excellent service. Got just what I needed very quickly
All expectations regarding purchase and delivery have been met. The crucial test will be the installation which is due on Friday. If successful, I shall be all praise! Time will tell.
Professional & Nowledge of Spares for X Type Jaguar Ect Very Well Wrapped And Protected For Deilivery, which was Quick, The Headlamp Cluster Arriving by Different Post. I Have since ordered Chrome Strips For Bumper. And am Now Waiting Delivery, All Parts Wing/ Front Bumper Headlight/ Chrome Strips Were Resonable Prices Thank You R Waring ST Helens Lancashire
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,605 reviews