PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
"For all your used car parts this is the best way to search, very reliable and fast respond, satisfaction guarantee, many thanks"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"So far, excellent service. I was contacted by phone to confirm details and part was shipped immediately arriving the next morning to my garage for fitting. All I all saved me hundreds of pounds rather than buying a new one from Vauxhall. It's only been 4 days but car is working fine with replacement ABS pump. Thank you very professional and friendly service will use again."
"Good website very good clear pathway and excellent response from supplier"
"Prompt reply to queries. Made sure the part was correct. Fast delivery. Would definitely use this firm again."
"Very good and quick service"
"Part has not arrived yet, may arrive Friday or next week."
"Partsgateway itself is great, however some of the company's are not,I purchased a bumper from the bumper company,paid £90 which was reasonable, it was the colour I wanted , (black), but came grey , tried phoning bumper co. No joy , tried a few more times,no joy , eventually some one answered, said they would text me details about return,no joy , the next day I managed to get through, the person was ignorant ,but sent text with details, and expect me to pay and organise all about the return , so can't be bothered with them , even though it cost me £90 which I won't see again, but I can get it sprayed for £400, bit off a joke really."
"Great way of finding the right parts for your vehicle. Item was reasonable priced, came with a guarantee and was delivered within 2 days. Thanks"
"Well done you did exactly what I hoped"
"Got what I ordered, delivery was really quick and was well informed. Thanks."
"easy efficient service good prices"
"hi we have being sent the wrong parts could you give me a ring on 07836210069 thank you"
"There was received within the time mentioned but the state of wing wasn't how they described it. The part was that out of shape and it doesn't fit the car properly. The part should of been sold in the condition I received it."
"Can’t get hold of the company who I bought a cylinder head from through PartsGateway. No way of contacting them"
"Package arrived in the time scale as promised all working great"
"Extremely satisfied with your service."
"Used this service for the first time who found the cheapest quote and never looked back many thanks to parts gateway"
"Amazing service!"
"I was searching for a wiper arm for my car on the internet for ages with no success. I came upon this website and got a quote by the next day! I was so impressed and would definitely use this site again. Thank you!"
"Excellent Service, part good quality, well packaged"
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 5,982 reviews