PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
Please mention whether the product is painted or not.
I haven't received it yet.
Sent wrong part. I didn't realize until it was too late and the bloody thing broke. They would not refund. Awful service.
Part was advertised to fit 2006 coupe bmw I ordered part and it was the wrong one it was for the saloon I got intouch with the company that sold it and they have basically washed there hands with me saying it all my fault they did say I could return it but I would have to pay it cost £38 to send it back the part was£51 so I gonna loose £39.absolite racket they are cheeky and unprofessional never use this again it's just not right
I asked for a quote but found that all quotes were more expensive than purchasing the part locally. The following day, I received an email saying that one of the vendors had sent the part and had invoiced me for it. I have tried contacting the site and the vendor with no response from either. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FRM THIS SITE AND SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE BEFORE DOING SO!! They are scammers!!
usually i do not have a problem with parts gateway as i have used them several times before, BUT this last time i had the misfortune to deal with a company called NIRRO who sent me a starter motor that definitely does not start! I messaged them via the app as per instructions and got ZERO response, so putting a bad review seems to be my only option.
disappointed to say the least give correct information of car but wrong part sent. have emailed them for return address but no reply. I will not be dealing with that company again.
Im not recommended friends this supply, delivered dirty item, even doesnt fit. Before sorted my reg nr and sent wrong. I will send back.
Delivery good, bit part was faulty, have messaged seller but no response as yet
Where to start. Items in stock and reasonably priced at the time I needed them. Order placed online with no issues. First item arrived unusable, as did 3 other replacements. After a few calls and 1 call requesting to speak to a manager ( never happened ) it transpired I was being sent out the same item I had previously refused as damaged...not once, but twice. Nearly a month later received a serviceable replacement and a refund.
How do I contact yous? I am really not happy with the service, I have bought a car part for £49 and says 1-2 working days and it has now been 10 and I still haven’t received the package and can’t find email address or phone number to contact yous but I have not received a dispatched email or nothing, thank you
I asked for a part for a vw golf and was sent one for a vw Tiguan. Not possible to e mail the company and when I phoned they hung up. I will not be using partsgateway ever again.
Still awaiting parts as have not arrived yet emailed the conpany and no reply
Photo of part poor quality when received it was worse than what it looked like in photo and part of it is broken
Purchased a back light for my polo, they sent me an email to say that it was dispatched. The next day I received an email to say my money had been refunded. I sent them an email to ask what was happening with my order as the day before they told me it was dispatched and no-one got back to me. Definitely wouldn’t recommend if you actually want to receive your order!
Shocking service, paid £350 for a part and after 2 weeks part had not arrived and seller was ignoring the phone and messages. PayPal intervened and I got my money back so I listed the part again and yes exactly same happened again and after another 2 weeks seller was ignoring the phone and not replying to messages so again PayPal intervened and I got my money back again. Twice bitten will never use this service again.
I ordered and paid for a wing mirror. After 4 days it didn't turn up. I called the sender and apparently the wing mirror had been sold months before by partsgateway. I gained a full refund by the vendor and he apologised. Even after this Partsgateway continued to send emails to say the same part was for sale. Might be a good idea for partsgateway to remove products 9f there site that have been sold. Not a good experience.
I was very disappointed spoke to the on the phone phone said that I wanted a left hand side sun visor send me the right will not buy again from them
I ordered a part - I was meant to receive a call to check if the part was suited to what I needed - I didn’t - instead I received a part in the post and now I can’t get in touch with the people who supplied it so that I can get a replacement and get the correct part!
Accepted my order and took money , then an email to say its despatched followed by email to say the part ordered wouldnt fit my car despite having given the car registration and directed to that part. Another email to say money would be refunded but still not arrived .
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,380 reviews