PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
I wanted to renew my aerial because the end casing had perished the cheapest way was to use your site (ID: 46952374) and the part I chose was about two thirds of the cost of a new one. I was disappointed to find that the one sent showed it was also somewhat perished so don't expect it to last much longer. So I can see it is not much point in using your site again
The part arrivedoes on time but did not fit
Bought a heater control panel from gateway arrived okay packaged well but one of the switches did not work so not really what I ordered
Unfortunatly wrong part desite inputing registration and driver side rear .ended up with passenger side newer model lights which are useless . Apart from that quick service and follow ups
I specifically asked if the headlight unit had all fixing points intact and was told they were; when the garage came to put it in they found two were missing so had to improvise.
Still waiting for delivery.
Not impressed with ultimate styling ordered a door mirror for kangoo van they had all the details of the van that where on log book ie registration etc and still sent wrong one then said it was my fault for ordering the wrong one and would not pay for the return so I had to pay for sign for return which is not what it said when I purchased it. will never use again.
Having emailed partsgateway about the packaging used and the possible condition of the parts required, I was assured that condition would be tip top. On arrival, the lamp cluster was packed ok. The lamp itself was not so good, the body of the unit was cracked and two of the lens clips/lugs were broken, (tip top ) certainly not. It also says that you have to sign for the package as damaged in the small print as no claim would be entertained, the driver had no provision on his handset to enable that request. Strange don't you think ?
good quick service most of the time, but a lot of there suppliers are 5* rated which i find untrue, many suppliers never deliver on time, and never supply invoices unless you chase them!
Dear sir. I ordered a rear wiper motor for my Skoda Octavia estate from DK salvage. This has not arrived. I contacted DK salvage and they told me that the part had been delivered to me on the 26th of June. I have not up till now received this part so, I am not very happy with the outcome. Sincerely John Nash.
Wrong item sent. The person I spoke to was courteous when I called but did not phone back as agreed. I called back again and went over the issue again and the correct item was to be sourced, but then a refund was issued without explanation. Better communication would have been appreciated, though I appreciate the no-quibble refund. Now back at square one in terms of the part I need.
The part was a very poor fit , it was suppose to clip on , I had to super glue it and pull it tight with a ratchet strap.
expected both sides but only got 1 side feel cheated.
Ordered a part, received an email from the company saying it had been dispatched, then received an email a day later saying I have been refunded, item was not sent out and no contact from the company to apologise or explain.
Unfortunately Huddersfield Volvo Breakers were not acceptable and the part (Headlight) was delivered in a dirty condition poorly packaged and a bulb that was not working.
The hub was dispatched and received very promptly, however the wheel bearing was totally worn out, not fit for purpose and required replacement. This must have been obvious to the supplier so I was not very impressed.
Purchased a Audi A3 rear light for £38.60 made from Taiwan (2003-2008) my car is 07plate But unfortunately not fit my car need to get other one
Have not received the part I ordered. Have called, mailed and chased tracking no that was given. No Response to any. Said delivery 1-2 days but given circumstances I gave it longer. Still nothing not even a return message. Would like an answer to PartsGateway Dispatch Confirmation (ID: 46510286)
Have not received anything yet
My order never arrived. On following up turns out it was lost by the courier. No replacement available . Refund promised but. It yet arrived.
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,369 reviews