Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Good quality. Would recommend.
Great service - ordered the chair on the Friday evening before Christmas fully expecting to have to wait until after Christmas - chair was delivered on the following Tuesday! Very easy to put together in less than 10 minutes!
Goods arrived when expected. Good value for money too 🌞
Thought I’d ordered the lighter desk but a darker one arrived is it to late to change it as Iv thrown away all the packaging
Lovely desk and jyst the right size
Regards
Chris
Very prompt service from Office Supermarket and the delivery company especially considering the time of year and the amount of online business being done at the moment. Once built, the chair has proven to be very comfortable and looks robust. All round, a pleasing experience.
Excellent Office Chairs, great customer service thank you
great desk, shipped fast & free
Great product (desk), great service, great price! What are you waiting for, just place the order and become another happy customer.
Prompt service
Great online ordering. Shame you cannot use the promotional discount code more than once!
There was no update re delivery. Luckily we were at home. Thanks
Excellent products, arrived on time, good quality.
Quick delivery. Quality item. Would deal with again.
Splendid service and product
Great service and good value for money, had my office drawer units delivered within 3 days and no added costs for delivery to the north Highlands
Furniture arrived damaged
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that this arrived damaged. Upon looking into this, I can see that we have collected the pedestal and refunded you as agreed. I can also see that you have elected to keep the desk top and have accepted the partial refund.

Whilst items should not arrived damaged, I hope you'd agree that this was dealt with both promptly and to your satisfaction. This was also resolved within 4 days of us being informed of the damage.
The item I ordered arrived exactly when specified and was exactly what I wanted.
The cabinet was perfect πŸ‘
Great service
Lightning fast delivery and great quality desks and cabinets. I have found my new ‘go to’ office furniture supplier.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.49 based on 452 reviews