Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Great products and very fast delivery! Love our new desk
Posted 27 minutes ago
Great service and speedy delivery
Good price and a good product
I ordered a desk and chair both came the next day, they are really good quality and were easy to build, wouldn’t hesitate to buy from here again
Great products and super quick delivery.
Well the process was all good and efficient so can’t complain. But we did have the wrong instructions for the wrong desk that we brought. (Instructions were for a similar version with less pieces.) which meant we also didn’t have enough parts to put it together. Thankfully I had spares from another item and we worked out the construction so, I won’t moan too much. But it could’ve been worse for others!
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review and sorry to hear you have received the incorrect instructions. We will investigate this to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Firstly, I ordered 2 units but 1 should have been a 2 drawer. When I rang up the person was very unhelpful and said I would have to pay to return the unit. I then bought a 2 drawer as needed a filing cabinet. However, although it says it takes A4 hanging files it is very tight and difficult to use. Not very pleased but can’t afford to return them.
No invoice provided
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. Upon looking into this, I can see that an invoice was automatically sent following your order, however this may have gone into spam. I have now just sent again, directly from our system so please double check your emails as it should now be there.
Super efficient - brilliant service. Will use again.
The delivery was quick and the delivery driver really friendly and helpful! The desks (Cantilever) were easy to put to together and look great!!
Good quality goods delivery was fast and overall very good service from start to finish
Very quick service and product is as described. Recommended.
Excellent service with quick delivery
Turned up the next day nicely packaged Knocked a point off because it came with a huge array of screws and washers and very little information on how to assemble. Very few screws needed. Customer service were very helpful though.
Very good price and efficient. Thank you.
Best price and availability of the chair I wanted than any other online supplier.
Free Delivery within 3 days of ordering.
Very fast delivery. Excellent quality desk and really easy to assemble. Really happy with my purchase.
Great price , fast delivery.
Great strong chair, lovely bright colour arrived very quickly. Very happy with the service.
Very good service and delivery.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.33 based on 281 reviews