Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Very poor quality, even for an office receptions
This is the first time I’ve used office supermarket and would definitely recommend them.
Quality of the furniture is excellent and it’s really easy to put together. I had some questions regarding measurements which were answered over the phone. I didn’t have to queue and the phone lines weren’t automated. Makes a nice change to actually have a person answer!
They were also the cheapest and offered lots of choice. Quick delivery too considering I bought during lockdown.
Great service very good cabinet.
Next day delivery, great item.
Chair arrived next day - very good service.
This was an amazing experience. I ordered the cabinet on Monday. Within 24hours it arrived. Very impressed considering the current situation. The cabinet itself is perfect for my office. Superb all round, thank you.
After being let down by another company I rang up to check stock availability and found the staff to be extremely helpful, honest and genuine. The product arrived the next day, was good quality and cheaper than the original company. I would definitely use them again.
Great product at a great price. Delivery was prompt also
Awful.

Promised 3-5 day delivery. After the initial order confirmation, no contact. 3 emails not replied to. 3 phone calls not responded to. Order placed 10th June.

As at today (22nd June) no order received, and no firm delivery date.

After dogged determination, I finally spoke with someone who explained the situation.

We’re all living in the COVID-19 world, but now, as much as ever, expectation management is key.
Excellent service. I would highly recommend.
Arrived quickly,well packaged. Would definitely order again !
Good website experience
I ordered a product 10 days ago which has not been delivered and there is no news about when it will be delivered so it is as bad it gets really.
Great service
Great chair, great price, quick delivery!
Arrived on time and very pleased with it, its made life a lot tidier and goes in with the furniture many thanks
Everything arrived very quickly and was well packaged
Needed a desk for home working and we needed a narrow desk for a small room! Good product and easy to put together. The company were great at replying to queries regarding delivery, and although it was delayed by a day with the courier company, office supermarket did let us know that and kept us updated. Recommend!
The desk is really well made and simply to put together.
Happy with the product. Came with a tiny scuff on the surface though which was a shame. And we didn't have any tracking information with our delivery. Happy overall though and will use the company again
Office Supermarket is rated 4.36 based on 129 reviews