Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
The item was dispatched very quickly and in good condition. The item itself was of a very high standard and quality.
Chair I ordered arrived pretty quickly and was relatively easy to assemble. Only issue I'm having is that the back-tilt mechanism doesn't seem to work, which is a little disappointing.
The chair according to my husband is very comfortable
Great product and service. I now have a very sturdy desk
I order the purple chair but ended up with a blue chair
Office Supermarket 5 star review on 13th April 2021
quick delivery, good prices, sturdy desks
Just what I needed.. and delivered on time , thanks
First of all the drawers I ordered although it said white were Beech, apparently my fault on order. No exchange offered and know good to me so I had to pay for collection to get refund!. Now I have found the storage cupboard I have ordered has been sent with the wrong doors !. Emailed 8am and still no response at 3.15pm. Not recommended !!
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. Upon looking into the order, I can see that you ordered Beech and we delivered Beech. We then offered to collect and send out the White one as you had intended to order.

Regarding the fact that you have not yet had a reply to you email sent at 8am, this would be due to a back log of enquiries during the long bank holiday weekend, however we are still responding to emails within 24 hours of receiving them so you will get a reply within our expected response times. I have however escalated your email so that it is dealt with as a priority. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Efficient service
Good quality item matching the description on-line, delivered promptly and relatively easy to assemble following the instructions provided.
Very efficient service great delivery
Would recommend
Only part of desk was delivered
Thank you for your review, and I am sorry to hear this. Upon looking into the order, I can see that we have contacted you advising that we are chasing up with our courier partner as we have a signed proof of delivery that everything was received into their warehouse. We have escalated this with their warehouse manager who will update us on the missing parts urgently.

If we do not have an update within 24 hours then we will despatch the missing parts using a different courier. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Equipment great, internal team great but shocking delivery contractor used which must change if you want to have a sustainable business and reputation. Only window for delivery is 8am-6:30pm :-(
Delivery attempt 1 - no communications or shortened delivery window and tried to deliver to a different town
Delivery attempt 2 - no communications and when I chased at 2pm I found out it wasn’t even loaded and was damaged
Delivery attempt 3 - success albeit no communications again and just left at the door
In this day and age you must do better and to not have a 2 hour window on the day of delivery is unacceptable when every other supplier manages it and some give you a 30 minute window.
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about the delivery experience. Having looked into your order I can see that we've already escalated this with the courier concerned in order to understand what went wrong on this occasion.

We work with a selection of courier partners and always ask that the customer is called by the driver around an hour before delivery. Unfortunately it appears that this did not happen with your order. I have escalated to the depot manager, so that the driver in question can be spoken to regarding this.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this
The overall experience was excellent. The product represented good value for money, with excellent assembly instructions. A fault was found, due to damage in transit, the major part was replaced within 24 hours of contact with Office Supermarket. Would recommend them to anyone able to assemble flatpack furniture.

Jeremy Hall
Pre sales were excellent - asked a question and got an answer within 24 hours. After ordering a desk it was delivered in a day (sort of, ie ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday). Decent quality office desk for home use - tons of space on the 1800x1200 "L Shape" desks
Furniture not made anymore but was able to order it. No communication until I contacted them
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not informed of the made to order status of your order. Upon looking into the order, I can see that due to an issue with the website the product was incorrectly showing as available. This has now been resolved, and the issue causing it has also been corrected to ensure that this does not happen again.
Would not reccomend as the top corner of my table came broken.
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the desk top arrived damaged, this should not have happened. However, I have checked our system and cannot find any record of you letting us know this. It's disappointing that the first time we are aware of the damage, is by you leaving a poor review.

If we had been made aware of the damage, we could have collected and replaced within 48 hours. Please let us know if you would still like us to this.
The desk was easy to assemble and was received on time. Disappointed in colour as ordered beech and deep beach has been delivered. Beech colour advertised is same as existing furniture but deep beach has more of a red tone to it
Simple, quick service. Cannot fault the product or the service received.
Fast delivery. Great products. Would defo recommend.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.48 based on 587 reviews