Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Excellent customer service throughout, despite our having to delay deliver several times, and change the contents of the order. It's a pleasure to do business with a company where you can ring up, and promptly speak to someone. The goods are as described and good value for money. Will be back soon when we have extended the offices.
Great service. Sorted issues in short order.
Great product, easy to assemble, next day delivery. I would recommend.
Ordered two cupboards and a desk, cupboards arrived along with the legs for the desk 2 days later than the next day delivery advertised and the desk top was missing. The desk top then arrived unannounced 3 days later, was damaged, when I escalated it was told it would take up to 5 days to replace it. A shame as the cupboards are excellent. Poor poor excellent.
Everything we needed and the customer service was brilliant
The desk I wanted to purchase was out of stock. Communication with the support staff was quick and efficient, they arranged delivery of the same model in a different colour on my desired day, all perfect.
Extremely happy with the service provided by Office Supermarket. I placed a desk order on the Wednesday and the items were delivered the next day. My company have used Office Supermarket a few times now for the purchase of desks and are always pleased with the quality.
Pleased with purchase, although screens a little flimsier than we were hoping for. Good communication with a text message beforehand to let us know when the delivery was due.
A very quick response to phone calls (uncommon these days ?). Very efficient, charming lady (Kathryn) dealt with my orders. Delivery very quick. I shall recommend you to friends and hope to do business with you again. Barry
Excellent quality of products and very responsive customer services.
Their website allowed me to order several items that were out of stock which is a bit frustrating. I now have a six week wait! Had I known this I would have looked elsewhere.
Good quality product
Brilliant
Good quality furniture that was easy to put together and works very well. Not over priced and delivered perfectly on time in great packaging. Couldn’t fault. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
3 orders all wrong broken or late
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. I have looked into the orders and can see that we have partially refunded where applicable and everything has now been delivered/resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this.
fantastic next day delivery, excellent quality and value. the new office is looking great!
Good service, my only comment is no delivery time slot and doorstep delivery only which meant I had to carry 3 large boxes out of the lift in my apartment block myself.
Exactly as specified.
good quality products. excellent delivery.
Very pleased with the Desk, great quality said would be up to 7 days for delivery, ordered late afternoon and arrived following morning :)
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 623 reviews