Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Thought I’d ordered the lighter desk but a darker one arrived is it to late to change it as Iv thrown away all the packaging
Lovely desk and jyst the right size
Regards
Chris
There was no update re delivery. Luckily we were at home. Thanks
Took four days to deliver which was okay. Comes in a box and needs some assembly which was reasonably easy. Slight damage to back of chair but not in noticeable position so have not taken any action, see photo. I would avoid using the "Track order with shop" link on the web site, this directs you to download an app which then asks for permissions to access your email. From a security point of view I would stay well clear.
Well the process was all good and efficient so can’t complain. But we did have the wrong instructions for the wrong desk that we brought. (Instructions were for a similar version with less pieces.) which meant we also didn’t have enough parts to put it together. Thankfully I had spares from another item and we worked out the construction so, I won’t moan too much. But it could’ve been worse for others!
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a review and sorry to hear you have received the incorrect instructions. We will investigate this to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Firstly, I ordered 2 units but 1 should have been a 2 drawer. When I rang up the person was very unhelpful and said I would have to pay to return the unit. I then bought a 2 drawer as needed a filing cabinet. However, although it says it takes A4 hanging files it is very tight and difficult to use. Not very pleased but can’t afford to return them.
I'm only going to rate a three because your delivery guy really let you down y being very unhelpful not taking away the pallet. The actual furniture is exactly what we wanted and arrived very promptly.
My chair was not dispatched for 2 or 3 weeks (I had expected it within a week but never received the follow up email) but when I chased it up they replied quickly, apologised politely (did not explain what had gone wrong) and it arrived within 3 days. I'm happy with the product and would use them again
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that this was delayed. I have escalated this with our account manager at the courier to find out why we were not informed sooner of the delay. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind regards
Item is as described and happy with this. Customer service was zero, no communication and when I did contact them as my item had not arrived, they were abrupt and gave false information

Would i buy again, probably not. Plenty of other places to buy from. I dont like rudeness!
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that the service received was not to your satisfaction. I have looked into your order and can see that we did not have clear information from the courier, so we were unable to provide as much information to you regarding tracking as we would like.

We have escalated this with our account manager at the courier to ensure that we have quicker response times in future.
No delivery date was provided, was supposed to be next day but wasn’t, had to phone customer services to chase it up. They were however, very helpful. Desk has slight damage to one corner.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are currently advising delivery dates of 1-2 working days due to the increase in volume with the couriers. This message is stated at the top of the website, however I am sorry if this was missed.

Regarding the damage, if you could send over some images we can get this replaced immediately.

Kind regards
I would have given 4 or 5 stars for the chair itself which meets my expectation. The score has been ruined by a sloppy supplier delivery process. The chair was delivered after a week when I was on the brink of canceling the order. The lady in the customer support service was really kind and understanding. She professionally chases up the supplier and kept me informed. The supplier did not bother to inform me when and how the delivery would have been performed. On the website, as a warning, it should be stated clearly that they rely on third parties to which they have limited control.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the service. I have escalated this with our account manager at the courier in question to ensure that procedures are being followed, and that they make a call before delivery to advise of a time. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind regards
Quality of the desk is great. No issues with the product. Delivery was a disaster. Rude, unhelpful and made me regret the purchase before I'd even opened the boxes. They need to seriously consider who they allow to interact with their Customers.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the products. Regarding the delivery, I will escalate this with the courier involved to ensure that the driver is spoken to and any action taken as appropriate.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind regards
The product is great, but when trying to organise a return and refund, it took so long for anyone to come back to me after calling and emailing.
The desk I bought is excellent quality at any price, however, it was delivered by a company called ‘Pallet Ways‘ which meant I was left with a huge wooden Pallet which we were forced to keep or incur a hefty charge. The size of the pallet was completely overt the top for a flat pack desk and hardly sustainable. I complained to Office Supermarket who were very unhelpful.
Product good, delivery good.
Aftersales poor, wating query return call.
order said it was loaded for delivery but its now untraceable
Package was upside down and open when delivered. However thankfully all parts were Included.
Good delivery time but wrong chair sent but as we needed it asap we kept it
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 430 reviews