Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Excellent product at a competitive price. Arrived when expected.
Fast delivery, excellent customer service and high quality item. I will definitely buy again!
Great product. Very quick delivery. Assembly instructions easy to follow. Have used Office Supermarket before and will use again and recommend to others.
Fantastic, quick, efficient service. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with delivery and item. You did exactly what you said. Many thanks
Fast delivery and the desk I ordered was easy to build and great quality
Really super quick delivery. Very pleased with quality of desk ordered too.Would have no hesitation in using this company again.
Ordered an office desk and it said it would arrive in 4 working days, arrived in one 👍. The desk top was damaged when I opened it so contacted customer service. Replacement was with me the next day 😁 Excellent service and fabulous desk
Great service and price. So far the chairs are working well
Very pleased with the Marcos mesh back chair.
Delivery arrived on time. The chair has been put together by a friend, without too much difficulty.
It is just what I wanted, a comfortable computer chair. Value for money.
Very fast delivery, good quality chair
Great service, ordered a chair and it was very quick to be delivered - easily assembled with good instructions, tools and parts. Very happy!
Very responsive and great all round service.
Easy to put together and good quality and good value for money
Good service, nice chair, very comfortable.
Very quick response and shipping. Changed my order to a different chair within minutes of me asking. No fuss, very easy to deal with.
Great product and delivered the following day, excellent service.
Good product and very good service
Excellent service. I placed an order online on the Sunday, the website said that they were shutdown until 4th January. The order was processed immediately on the 4th and I received the delivery on the Tuesday. The product was packed well and I was very pleased with the quality of my new desk. I would definitely recommend Office Supermarket to anyone looking for office furniture.
We are very pleased with the quality of the home office desk. Ordering was easy and delivery was efficient. Good value for money.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 430 reviews