Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
I ordered a calypso ergo operators chair but it came without the lumbar pump which is why I specifically ordered that chair. After contacting customer service they got back to me promptly but said the missing part needed ordered (as the chair back needed to be changed) and would be with me in 2 weeks. In addition, the chair was packaged quite poorly with a hole in the packaging box when it arrived and the internal chair parts not wrapped in any kind of protective plastic to reduce scuffs while in transit. The product itself seems good but ultimately a different chair model to what I ordered which was quite disappointing
No invoice provided
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. Upon looking into this, I can see that an invoice was automatically sent following your order, however this may have gone into spam. I have now just sent again, directly from our system so please double check your emails as it should now be there.
Our order was fine and delivered on time however firstly we never got an email or text telling us when it was turning up. Secondly the driver dumped the delivery on our drive and didn't even bother ringing the doorbell (we just discovered it there when we next opened the door). Finally it was left on a huge great pallet which is a pain for us to get rid of - I complained about this and one of your customer service representatives said she would get the pallet collected but that was on Wednesday and it is still on our driveway. Not impressed.
Hi Nicola, I'm so sorry that the couriers have left a pallet on your driveway. I can see this has now been dealt with by our customer service and it has now been collected. Again, so sorry for this inconvenience caused.
I have to leave a poor review even though my desk was ok and of good quality.....
The reason is simple, the delivery driver has caused me a huge problem by leaving a huge and I mean seriously HUGE industrial sized wooden pallet on my driveway... refusing to take it away!!! It’s comical, a tiny desk strapped to a huge wooden pallet the size of a family car!!! No communication from this company. AVOID IS MY ADVICE
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that the pallet was left. The drivers should take the pallet away with them, so I have escalated this with them and asked them to collect.

If we had been informed that the driver had left the pallet at the time of delivery, we could have resolved this for you then. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, however it's disappointing that we were not given the chance to resolve it for you before leaving the negative review.

Kind regards
Service was ok shipment arrived promptly but no assembly instructions. Still waiting for email
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear this.

If you could please email us and let us know your order number, I can look into this further for you and ensure that the instructions are emailed over as a PDF.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
The products are good and the team at the main office are friendly but the delivery time (next day) was not achieved. Ordered Monday, received items (desk and set of drawers) on Thursday. Not bad by any means but not next day.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the service provided. Regarding next day delivery, we are currently delivering within 2 working days and we do have a message that states this at the top of the website.
I ordered a high back office chair. The chair arrived in a very battered cardboard box. When I opened it there was absolutely no padding around the chair, and so the fabric of the seat was a bit worse for wear. There was also absolutely no paperwork in the box: no assembly instructions and no receipt. The seat back wouldn’t stay in position as it kept falling down and I couldn't see any way of locking it in place once it was at the correct height.

I was also disappointed that the chair took three days to arrive when I selected next day delivery.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. As you have left an anonymous review, I am unable to look into the order for you. If you could email us directly with the details, I can ensure that the chair is collected and replaced.

Regarding delivery, we are currently delivering within 1-2 working days and this message is clearly stated at the top of the website. Apologies if this was missed.

Kind regards
After I ordered and paid online, I heard nothing for more than two weeks. Then I called to ask about my order, I was told it was a failed delivery due to nobody at home. I explained it’s impossible cos we are shielded at home 24/7. I was asked to confirm my mobile number. A couple of days later I received an email that my order is out of stock, there were never any delivery made.
I was shocked. After three weeks, I get nowhere.
No impressed.
The chair smelled really badly of damp.
Ordered an ash desktop expecting delivery in 2-3 days. After 4 days and nothing heard I tried the chat line. Waited about 20 minutes and still no response so gave up. Then I called the support line to learn no one was around to answer my query. That nigh I got an email saying sorry but it would be at least another week.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 428 reviews