Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Very poor quality, even for an office receptions
As the weather has been extremely hot as of late, and we have been stuck at home i decided to invest in a decent parasol base rather than the bricks i have been using. I found one online from Office supermarket, for £40 with "free next day delivery".....that was on the 9th of May. Today is the 23rd of May, and i have not received the item. I sent 2 emails to the company, which were ignored outright, so then eventually managed to get through by phone. I was told someone would call me back. Eventually i did receive an email from a man named Sean, who apologised and told me the item had been dispatched that day and would be with me in 1- 2 days (not sure what happened to free next day delivery, but hey ho!). That was FOUR days ago, and still not recieved the parasol base. I honestly wish I'd just gone to B&Q.
Terrible, ordered purely based off of "next day working day delivery", almost a week later, 3 phonecalls and 3 false promises - still no desk. I have been promissed that it will arrive on Monday - we will wait and see! definately would not use again!
Good online chat service, fast delivery, good quality chair.
Loads of choice with advice and support readily available. Would highly recommend Office Supermarket.
I haven't received my item for next day delivery after a week and now two days have gone without a reply to my e mail questioning this.
This is the first time I’ve used office supermarket and would definitely recommend them. Quality of the furniture is excellent and it’s really easy to put together. I had some questions regarding measurements which were answered over the phone. I didn’t have to queue and the phone lines weren’t automated. Makes a nice change to actually have a person answer! They were also the cheapest and offered lots of choice. Quick delivery too considering I bought during lockdown.
Website states next day delivery and actually details exactly how long you have to purchase to receive following day . Item was delivered 5 days later . Not great when you are depending on something arriving when it states . Called company several times who had every excuse under the sun rather than say they were wrong to advertise a delivery time they could not provide.
The office chair was well described on the website, and delivered in good condition within 4 days, acceptable during the Covid-19 lockdown. However, despite being advised by email that I would be informed when the item was dispatched, no such message was received.
Late and difficult to contact
Late and difficult to contact
All good. Would use again.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 614 reviews