Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Absolutely awful service. Ordered desk and pedestal before Christmas and it was due 2-3 days. Now at 6 January told it has been delivered 5.30pm on 23 Dec. It absolutely has not and the customer service lady was very rude. Paid out over £300 to have no product!!
Thank you for your review, and I am sorry to hear that this has not been a good experience for you. After looking into this further, I can see that the information we were provided by the courier was the items had been delivered and signed for.

Upon looking into this further it appears that the courier had provided information relating to a different order, that was on the same delivery run as your order. I can only apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.

I understand that a colleague has spoken to you recently to advise that the order is being replaced and sent out for delivery within 24 hours, which you have advised is acceptable.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused by this.

Paul
Furniture arrived damaged
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that this arrived damaged. Upon looking into this, I can see that we have collected the pedestal and refunded you as agreed. I can also see that you have elected to keep the desk top and have accepted the partial refund.

Whilst items should not arrived damaged, I hope you'd agree that this was dealt with both promptly and to your satisfaction. This was also resolved within 4 days of us being informed of the damage.
I placed my order on the 2nd December, the delivery time was estimated as 1-3 days. I revived partial delivery on Friday the 4th December however I have still not received the remainder and when I contacted Office Supermarket they had no idea that my order is not complete, even today 11th December 50% of my delivery is still in my hallway as I cant construct the desk with only 50% of the delivery complete.
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. Upon looking into this, I can see that you contacted us late on the afternoon of your delivery to advise of missing parts. We emailed you back first thing the following day to apologise and to ask you confirm what had been delivered, which you then did.

We then chased this with our supplier who confirmed that the parts were missing from the consignment and would be delivered today. This was all resolved with you within 24 hours of us being notified of a short delivery, and you should have the remaining parts delivered to you today (2 working days from initial delivery).

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this, and please let us know if you need anything else.
I did not receive all items at once. Some parts was missing and it look over one week to receive the missing parts (legs) after several phone calls and email.
Delivered a broken unit, then the replacement was delivered broken. Still waiting for money back
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. I have looked into this and can see that you have informed us today that the item has been collected. Your refund will now be processed. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this.
The measurements as stated on your website are incorrect. States 60cm depth but was only 48cm. Not what we wanted.
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. We are looking into whether this was a picking error in the warehouse and the incorrect item was sent. I have checked our system, but cannot see any emails from you advising that the wrong item was delivered. We can arrange collection and refund if you could confirm it's ready for collection.
When you website states you have the item in stock and delivery will be within 2-3 weeks.... to then be told that you will have to wait more that 6 weeks for your item is totally unacceptable.
Hi Shelley, sorry to hear your order has been delayed. Unfortunately, there has been a delay with our manufacturers for the Acrylic Screens. I can see a member of our customer service has now switched manufacturer for you to improve the lead time on this. I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Unfortunately I had to chase this order 10 days after it was supposed to arrive to be told the product was out of stock, no communication from OfficeSupermarket.
Hi there, we do apologise about this. I have had a look on our system and can't find any correspondence with yourself. I can see you have now been refunded for this. Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
I bought a desk, 2 parts have arrived in a timely manner, still waiting on the 3rd parcel over a week later. I have had to put the desk together without the 3rd part without it even though the instructions say not to as I desperately needed it..... when it breaks I will have to buy a new one but definitely will not use Office Supermarket again!
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this.

I have checked our systems and cannot see any email/call from you advising that you have got a missing part. If we had been made aware of this, we could have sent the relevant part out on a next day service.

I have located your order number, and one of the team will be in touch to clarify what is missing. We can then get the part sent out to you.

Kind regards
Order placed Tuesday 11/8/2020 for next day delivery, expected 2-3 days due to Covid restrictions etc.
16/08/2020 I am asked to write a review hoping that I am pleased with my purchase??
I would like to receive it first! Then maybe I can review it!! 😤
Paid for next day delivery. Now 4 working days later still no product, and no contact from the company despite me emailing them. Very poor service.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied. Upon looking into further, I can see that you did not pay for delivery but selected our free option. However, this should still have been delivered within the specified time frame so I have escalated this with the courier to find out what went on and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Kind regards
Would be happy to send a review if I had re lived my order.
I have yet received my order
I still haven't received my delivery and you are asking me to review the service? When is the delivery coming?
very bad customer service I rang to ask when my package was going to arrive and the lady on the phone put me on hold for 10 mins without reason, she then told me someone was going to call me later regarding my package, nobody ever called
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear of your experience. I have looked into the order and can see that we were waiting on an update from the courier and we should have informed you of this. I am sorry that we did not get back to you, and steps have been put in place to ensure that this does not happen again.

I can see that your order has now been delivered and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the initial experience.

Kind regards
Table arrived damaged. Phoned to report it and was given an email to sent photo to. Still not heard back. Time to claim through credit card company.
Hi Barrie,

Sorry to hear your item has arrived damaged, I can see we only received the email with photos of the damage today at 12:17, the customer service team are extremely busy at the current time but will arrange for a replacement part to be shipped out to you on Monday for delivery within 1-2 days.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Delivery of items 4 days late. Very poor support from customer services while trying to establish when my order would arrive, phoned twice and no one from customer services got back to me. Cancelled order after waiting 4 days, which I was told would be next working day delivery. Only accepted the goods in the end as they arrived 1 hour after I sent email to cancel. I’ll never use Office Supermarket again.
I haven't received my item for next day delivery after a week and now two days have gone without a reply to my e mail questioning this.
Very poor quality, even for an office receptions
Awful.

Promised 3-5 day delivery. After the initial order confirmation, no contact. 3 emails not replied to. 3 phone calls not responded to. Order placed 10th June.

As at today (22nd June) no order received, and no firm delivery date.

After dogged determination, I finally spoke with someone who explained the situation.

We’re all living in the COVID-19 world, but now, as much as ever, expectation management is key.
Office Supermarket is rated 4.49 based on 440 reviews