Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Table arrived damaged. Phoned to report it and was given an email to sent photo to. Still not heard back. Time to claim through credit card company.
Hi Barrie,

Sorry to hear your item has arrived damaged, I can see we only received the email with photos of the damage today at 12:17, the customer service team are extremely busy at the current time but will arrange for a replacement part to be shipped out to you on Monday for delivery within 1-2 days.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Delivery of items 4 days late. Very poor support from customer services while trying to establish when my order would arrive, phoned twice and no one from customer services got back to me. Cancelled order after waiting 4 days, which I was told would be next working day delivery. Only accepted the goods in the end as they arrived 1 hour after I sent email to cancel. I’ll never use Office Supermarket again.
I haven't received my item for next day delivery after a week and now two days have gone without a reply to my e mail questioning this.
Very poor quality, even for an office receptions
Awful.

Promised 3-5 day delivery. After the initial order confirmation, no contact. 3 emails not replied to. 3 phone calls not responded to. Order placed 10th June.

As at today (22nd June) no order received, and no firm delivery date.

After dogged determination, I finally spoke with someone who explained the situation.

We’re all living in the COVID-19 world, but now, as much as ever, expectation management is key.
I ordered a product 10 days ago which has not been delivered and there is no news about when it will be delivered so it is as bad it gets really.
I didn’t received my order yet it’s been 2 weeks and still no update?
Absolutely Terrible
Website states next day delivery and actually details exactly how long you have to purchase to receive following day . Item was delivered 5 days later . Not great when you are depending on something arriving when it states .
Called company several times who had every excuse under the sun rather than say they were wrong to advertise a delivery time they could not provide.
As the weather has been extremely hot as of late, and we have been stuck at home i decided to invest in a decent parasol base rather than the bricks i have been using.
I found one online from Office supermarket, for £40 with "free next day delivery".....that was on the 9th of May. Today is the 23rd of May, and i have not received the item. I sent 2 emails to the company, which were ignored outright, so then eventually managed to get through by phone. I was told someone would call me back.
Eventually i did receive an email from a man named Sean, who apologised and told me the item had been dispatched that day and would be with me in 1- 2 days (not sure what happened to free next day delivery, but hey ho!). That was FOUR days ago, and still not recieved the parasol base.
I honestly wish I'd just gone to B&Q.
Lousy customer service.
Havent received the goods yet, so your request for a review is rather premature
Arrived damaged. The box was it bits and the item was broken.
Poor.
Terrible, ordered purely based off of "next day working day delivery", almost a week later, 3 phonecalls and 3 false promises - still no desk. I have been promissed that it will arrive on Monday - we will wait and see! definately would not use again!
Late and difficult to contact