Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
I'm delighted with the product. It came promptly and with good sturdy packaging. My only regret is that I didn't receive a text to say delivery time. Fortunately someone was at home to receive it.
I’m very happy with my purchase. They did what they said they would do. Well , but not excessively packaged. Driver carried it into my hallway at my request, because I have steps and could not lift it. Thank you.
Great service, fast delivery and good quality, easy to assemble desk.

Would definitely recommend!
The chair I ordered arrived when it said it would, it is quite comfortable and fits well. Delivery guy was pleasant.
The desk I ordered is…nothing short of absolutely incredible. Couldn’t be happier, truly. Easy enough to put together given how big is, and the quality is second to none.
Quick Delivery and good Quality product
Bought online, very easy to order, goods just as described
Very prompt delivery, good quality cantilever desk that took 1 minutes to put up.
Order processed very fast and delivered within 48 hrs arriving early in second day. Both chair and desk easy to assemble with tools included. Maybe should have bought a 1000mm desk not 800 but wanted a compact work space
Very efficient, good product
Everything went like clockwork. Service and delivery well up to expectations. Very satisfied.
Rill isn’t service. Great quality and fast next day.
Having read a few reviews after I had already ordered my goods I was a little concerned. Well, I should not have been as the desk and pedestal I ordered arrived the following day . The quality is excellent and would have no hesitation to order more goods from this company. Top marks from me.
Efficient service, value for money
Great product and prompt delivery
Arrived promptly and is exactly as described
Very pleased with the updates and delivery time. Happy with my order and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Very speedy service!
Excellent product , and a very fast delivery time and slot , thank you !
Office Supermarket is rated 4.33 based on 206 reviews