Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Nice chairs straightforward to put together
Prompt service
Quick delivery. Quality item. Would deal with again.
Easy to order and received a shipping notification text. Unfortunately, the only thing that stopped me giving 5* was that I didn't get any further notification of expected arrival and ended up chasing delivery.
ALL THO STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE NOT TO BAD SERVICE
Very prompt and efficient service and the Maple cantilevered desk is great for my needs with very clear and easy to understand assembly instructions.
Turned up the next day nicely packaged Knocked a point off because it came with a huge array of screws and washers and very little information on how to assemble. Very few screws needed. Customer service were very helpful though.
Item arrived next working day as stated. Only negative point was that there were no email updates regarding delivery.
Thank you for the order. The only reason I did not give 5 starts as I had no notification of when the order would arrive. I had an email which said I could track my package but it only took me to the order page.
Excellent website, got just what we needed and good choice
Comfortable chair for home office.
Arrived in 3 days, good quality desk, easy to assemble.
Really happy with purchase.

Only negative they did not state at despatch the day it would arrive.
Desk is excellent, great quality for the price.
Delivery was late and the guy delivering was awful. He came to by front door to tell me there was a desk for me in his van, rather than bringing it to my door.
The ordering process was very easy, the desk was not delivered the next day but then i did order fairly late on a Friday. It arrived on the Tuesday at lunchtime, the delivery man was very helpful and friendly and the desk was very well packaged.
Item as described, dispatch fast and delivery on time.
The ordering online was simple and the delivery was very quick. Office desk and chair arrived in excellent condition and as described. Good service and quality products.
It was good. The service was fast and efficient.
Amazingly quick delivery and quick response to questions. However the desks were delivered with no assembly instructions - one was sent electronically but the other was never obtained.
Good website experience
Happy with the product. Came with a tiny scuff on the surface though which was a shame. And we didn't have any tracking information with our delivery. Happy overall though and will use the company again
Office Supermarket is rated 4.49 based on 441 reviews