NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
A tad slow to ship the order, and the packaging could have been a bit more secure and protected for the hats which were a bit bashed up (was just basic thin package wrapping). Otherwise all good.
Excellent choice of socks with toes, trying these to see if it helps my neuroma. Prompt delivery. Will return, thanks!
Fast service, great price. Thank you
I managed to find the right product I’d been searching for and they were a good price with rapid delivery - what’s not to like? All round great service and swift arrival of the goods - thank you!
Vey pleased with the running shoes. The online review was an enormous help when trying to decide which ones would be most suitable as a gift to my husband. Thank you also for prompt delivery.
Fast delivery and quick refunds. Finally found the shoes (altra lone peak 4.5) I needed after many failed attempts trying on others for months. Felt comfortable with company and would order again 😊
I bought Injinji toe socks which are v comfortable and stops the toes rubbing. Northern Runner kept me updated and delivered them promptly
Fast, efficient service. Brilliant trainers!
Prompt delivery and answered queries very quickly. Helpful and friendly reponses.
Top class service could have given me a free pair of running socks with my order shoes were great no hitches
Great range of trainers at very good prices, and excellent customer service. My order arrived quickly and I’d definitely buy from Northern Runner again
Great quick efficient service with no issues at all, highly recommend
Great product at a great price. Fast delivery. Thank you.
Ordered two pairs of Inov-8 shoes. Arrived quickly. Good price. Happy customer!
Good range of footwear in stock and returns honoured on receipt. Unfortunately buying footwear unseen is always tricky and more telephone or online chat options might have helped. But store is busy and staff not available.
good service and when the incorrect size was sent this was quickly and efficiently corrected. would recommend
Quick delivery of trainers that were out of stock elsewhere. The Hoka One One, ATR 6 are Fab, highly recommended especially if like me your legs need extra cushioning and protection. Never had a knee, hip or shin problem since I started wearing these.
Very quick delivery on my Hoka Trainers
Quick delivery great socks 👌
Good shoes at a decent price delivered quickly
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 6,113 reviews