NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Daren Horwood
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
ricky coldham
Reasonable prices and a quick delivery. Particularly in these times (when a lot of deliveries seem to take an age or disappear completely) theirs arrived when they said. Can't ask for more.
Fantastic service from Northern Runner - love my new Hoka Clifton running shoes and the best price available. I will definitely be using this site again.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Fantastic company, quick delivery and sell quality products. Had to return my wife's order due to needing a size up, didn't have her size but gave a total refund.
would defiantly use them again
Easy to get around site and ordering. Prompt delivery. Great service overall. Thank you.
Trainers arrived promptly. Returns process was easy and refund was quickly made. Excellent customer service
Swift & efficient service Thank you
Good website, easy to navigate. Excellent selection of shoes and explanations. Support and guidance service.
Ordered a pair of Ghost 12's in the sale. Good price, arrived quickly. Will use Northern runner again.
Fast service and product arrived exactly as described- very satisfied would recommend
Great kit! tx v much
The toe running socks are fab! Very comfortable & stop my toes from rubbing....result. The whole ordering process was simple and speedy. Very pleased.
Fantastic shoes. My feet are not the best so I have great difficulty in finding running shoes. However the on cloud shoes fit perfectly, so light yet supportive. around my feet. Didn’t even have to run them in, it was as if I had been running in them forever. Will definitely be buying another pair.
Excellent service thank you
Really happy with my new running shoes, competitive price and fast delivery
Cool. I paid a reasonable price. Shoes arrived in good time. Exactly the shoe and size I ordered.

I will check them out again when i renew these shoes.
Great price, excellent stock availability (hard to find brands and all sizes), great delivery - very pleased and would definitely buy from them again.
Delivered on time and to order. Northern Runner also processed the return of one pair very quickly. Many thanks to the team for doing this in lockdown.
Excellent quick service. Highly recommended
Very easy to use website. Ordered two pairs of trainers and they arrived very promptly. I was kept informed of the delivery progress. I have used Northern Runner before. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again and I would recommend them to friends.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,477 reviews