NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
4.9
Based on 7,349 reviews

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
As usual everything was perfect, my wonderful Hoka One One Mach 4 running shoes arrived within 24 hours. Northern Runner simply the best. A sad week with the passing of the legend Ron Hill RIP Ron, who I was privileged to run with in the Yeovil 10 many years ago.
I would definitely order from Northern Runner again and have already recommended you to family and friends. Great selection of products and I couldn't believe how quickly my order arrived. Very impressed. Kept up to date with my order from payment through to delivery. Excellent trainers too. Thank you!
I love this shop, have used them in store and online multiple times. They are the best when it comes to zero drop and foot-shaped shoes, especially Altra. They know running shoes. Online delivery was fast. Unbeatable price. Gave sizing advice over the phone. Oh and they're based in the best city in England ;)
ordered my trainers that were very well priced , they came the next day as promised. Great shoes at a good price, arriving on time, what more can you ask for,thanks guys.
The trainers arrived really fast and in excellent condition. Really happy with the purchase, I really recommend both shoes and shop!!!
Arrived in good time and product was perfect
Very prompt delivery at the cheapest price I could find, would definitely use again
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Web site easy to use and would 100% recommend. Thank you
All was really great postage, delivery and packaging- so thank you for this. However , one of the trainers came without laces, which was bizarre, but I replaced the lace as it was a gift. But thank you anyway
Super service from NorthernRunner. Bought two pairs of running shoes. Happy to find this website, good choice of shoes, many in stock across the size range and at good prices too. Email updates and delivery was on time as promised.
My order arrived quickly & the product was exactly as described. Very happy with the service received.
\this purchase was for my son for his birthday, they arrived in good time and he loves them
I am so impressed with these guys. I couldn’t find the running shoe I wanted so emailed them on a SUNDAY . Charlie replied the same day with the solution and I made my order. What a brilliant example of personal customer service. This is the third example of this I have experienced from Northern runner. The shoes arrived on time, so I was very grateful.
Great service as always from the team at Northern Runner, placed my order With no issues and the delivery was prompt and all the kit was I tip top condition. Keep up the great work
Really helpful staff
I ordered a pair of trainers on Friday, I received emails letting me know the status of my order, which was great due to the coronavirus situation. They arrived the next Wednesday. Fab service. I would certainly recommend Northern Runner both online and instore where you can get great advice. Brilliant service, thank you.
Needed to return a pair of faulty shoes. Contacted Chris in Sales dept. He was brilliant. He asked me to send photos of problem shoes, then quickly arranged to send me out a replacement pair. These arrived after 2 days. Fantastic customer service. Well done to northern runner. Thanks Colin Williams
I ordered a pair of trail socks from Northern Runner to take overseas as a birthday gift. Unfortunately the parcel didn’t arrive and one day before my trip, I contacted Northern Runner to let them know. NR followed up with Royal Mail who said the parcel was lost. Within a couple of hours of receiving my email, NR arranged a very quick redelivery so that I would receive the parcel the morning of the trip. Excellent and efficient service! Thank you!
Easy to order from online. Competative prices offering great value savings. Fast delivery. I'd definately recommend buying from Northern Runner.
Glad to hear it!