NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Kieran Crowder
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
More Photos & Videos
Following placing the order on 5 August, I received an e mail on 7 August to say my order had been despatched. I contacted your Sales by e mail on 13 August to advise that the order had still not arrived. I received an e mail in response to confirm that the order had been despatched by Royal Mail, and was given a tracking reference (WM350193369GB). This merely states “any update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item”
As of today, 17 August, the order is still to be delivered, and the tracking response is unchanged.
I never received my order so I am surprised you ask for my review when you cannot even inform me where my order is
Yes I got my package thank you
I placed order on 17/11/18 i have not yet received my order
Delivery was fine. But the trainers were a big disappointment. I ordered size 7 half a size bigger than my normal size. I couldn't actually get my feet into them as so small. Surely you should warn customers of the dreadful sizing of this brand. Postage both ways is expensive if I knew I needed to order a size 8 not only would I have been happy with my purchase but saved me some money. Returned !!
Hi Carolyn,
Thanks for leaving your feedback.

With regards postage being expensive both ways, we do offer 'FREE UK Delivery' as the default option.. but you have chosen to upgrade and pay extra. We're always trying to offer better value but are a small specialist shop.

Commonly, those that are unsure on sizing use our free delivery, buying a few sizes and returning 1/2 of those boxes with someone like Hermes for the best value. It should only be a £3-5 and you'll have the size you wanted.

Best wishes,
Northern Runner Team
1. I paid for International courier delivery, you sent it by Royal Mail. Refunding my DHL costs was a very poor substitute. I received the shoes on December 11th.
2. Sizing. Your ladies sizing chart said that UK 7.5 = US 8.5 WRONG UK 6.5 = US 8.5 and you would have seen that if you had looked in the tongue of the shoe.
3. I have a pair of shoes 1 full size too large and I really don't have the desire to keep this up by attempting to return the shoes, so my money is down the drain. I have no plans to shop with you again. You need to pay attention to the small details that make customers want to return returning customers
Everything turned up as expected but the packaging was poor - the excessive use of parcel tape meant I used scissors and I managed to inadvertently cut the jacket - so I now have a small hole in the material.
We paid additional postage so it would arrive in 1-2 days in time for a DOE Gold expedition.- it did not arrive 3 days after purchase.
The positive was that refund was made 7 days later when no evidence of delivery was apparent
What was advertised was not in stock. NR emailed me the next day with an alternative. That email sadly got lost, likely due to a spam filter. When I contacted them the next day the email was promptly resent and I accepted the alternative. The alternative item was dispatched 4 days later as again it was not in stock so came direct from Inov-8 and arrived 2 days after dispatch (i.e. 8 days after the initial order).
NR did refund the fee for 1-2 day delivery.
(Edited at the request of NR who thought my initial review was too harsh)
Had to send it back as wrong size was sent to me
Had to go to post office and didn't want to pay £12 to send back (value over £50) but paid £4 to send back and I still don't know if the size 8 1/2 gonna fit
Hi Derek,
Thank you for your purchase.
Unfortunately we made a human error this time. However, we then refunded all costs associated with the mistake and send the correct size ordered. If you would consider giving us another star we would appreciate it.
Enjoy the shoes and happy running!
Although the goods ordered arrived they were all bundled up in a taped up bag at looked as if it had not been packaged adequately. The tops were all creased and considering they are Christmas presents, was disappointing.
Not got my lovely new socks yet :(
Took longer than mentionned online. Slow to dispatch.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,778 reviews