NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Very easy website to use - which cannot be said for a lot of their competitors. Order arrived promptly.
Excellent service. Carrier used very good too.
Very efficient service. Do not generally by online but was pleased at how easy it was.
Excellent service from these guys, website was easy to navigate and shipping costs and dispatch times were excellent! Trainers arrived very quickly, and safe and sound! Many thanks!
Ordered these shoes to replace my existing ones. Great service as always with Northern Runner.
Product as advertised
Great range of shoes in wider sizes at decent prices. All dispatched and delivered promptly. Thanks
Good service, fast delivery and OK price. Would have given 5 stars if price was more competitive (it was an end-of-range shoe).
First time I’ve ordered from Northern runner it won’t be the last, great communication and on time delivery. Thanks
Excellent service, advice and products from these people - why go anywhere else?!
Excellent reliable service would definitely use again.
Quick to post. Stocks quality items for runners Etc. Highly recommended. Thanks
Bought Brooks Adrenaline 19 running shoes, excellent price (in the sale), prompt delivery, good communication, will definitely come back here again, thanks.
All very good. My order arrived very quickly and was spot on. Thank you
Great selection of products, good prices, fast and efficient delivery and returns
Great service, good prices.
Everything arrived on time and as described. Can't beat Northern Runner for their selection of Altra shoes!
Very fast service and happy with my purchase.
I am one of the unfortunate runners that has problems with my feet . I called into the Northern Runner shop in Newcastle for some advice on the Hoka running shoe. The salesman was very helpful and had a great deal of knowledge . I found that the wider fitting show with arch support was the best one for me . Only due to limited colour choice in the shop I ended up ordering on line. They were delivered quickly and I am very happy. As these were an Xmas pressie from my wife I’ll not find out how they feel on a run until Boxing Day , I cant wait to get back out there. I think it is important to support this specialist shop as you will get the service that you won’t get elsewhere.
Very good service will be ordering more from them soon.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 3,082 reviews