NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
Frances Naylor
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 21st September 2019
graham fowke
More Photos & Videos
I am so glad I found this shop great selection of running kit for runners. 10 stars quick delivery what more do you want
Excellent product and service - Altra Lone Peak 4’s are really high quality and very comfortable.
Perfect thanks
Great service, good selection, very competitive pricing and exceptionally quick delivery. I would use this company again.
Ordered some running shorts from Northern Runner. Good price, prompt delivery, perfect condition - couldn't ask for more.
Easy transaction. Good price, good communication and delivery was swift 👍
I have used Northern Runner twice over the last week and half to order two different makes of running shoes. They have a good selection, the process was easy and the prices seemed keen.
It is unfortunate that the first brand did not prove suitable for me and unfortunate also in relation to an ability to return stock that it took a run to find that out, an issue that others who have ordered running shoes on-line may also be familiar with.
I am however pleased with the second make, which quickly arrived, and am considering getting a further pair of this brand from Northern Runner.
Great service! My order arrived very quickly- thank you Northern Runner
Great service and highly recommended
Great service and quick delivery
Excellent service.Thankyou
Perfect. Cheers chaps
My new trainers arrived very quickly and the 4E wide fit is brilliant. So comfortable. The pricing was also very competitive. Highly recommend.
Very pleased with this purchase of new balance running shoes. Very helpful communication about comparative shoe sizes in different brands. Highly recommended.
Excellent communication throught. Prompt delivery. ++++++
I ordered some running shoes and delivery was really quick. I had to return my first order as they were too small, and customer service were very responsive and helpful. I would definitely order with Northern Runner again!
Good website, regular updates and prompt fulfilment of my order.
Really amazing selection of good shoes, delivered blazingly fast. Outstanding service.
It's amazing I really like it.
Brilliant in every way guys I just wanted to get some wide fit trail shoes and under normal circumstances would try before I buy and check gait etc. But just went for it and glad I’ve got them. My feet feel much happier.
Thanks for stocking wide fit, I shall need to look at replacing road shoes next.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.91 based on 3,946 reviews