NorthernRunner.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy

customer service
Park Ilgyu
"I'm going to exercise tomorrow. Shoes and clothes will be tested. Here is Korea. It's your first purchase from NorthernRunner.com. I was worried that shipping would take a long time. But it was shipped in a short period. I did not have the "Country" information in my purchase options You have added a "Korea" country from your place of purchase. I like it when I wear shoes. The pants are coated with a waterproof inner front. I think it will prevent the cold wind well. I am new to the inov-8 product. Thank you."
"Solid advice over the phone helped me get the right shoes in the right size first time, once re-stocked (NR emailed to advise when recommended size was available again). Plus provided advice on alternatives. Great selection for road, trail and fell. Can recommend VJ Sports XTRMs for fell if the sizing works for you - width is reasonably snug but not silly tight."
Michael Bott
"Good selection of shoes, even for my size 13 boats."
"I was looking for specific wide-fit, zero drop trail shoes and Northern Runner were so informative that I was able to order with confidence. My Altra lone peak 3.5's are perfect. Thanks for such quick service!"
"I had a small delay due to the wrong colour shoes being in Natick but this was quickly resolved and the shoes shipped and delivered the next day. Really easy company to use, highly recommend!"
"Very quick service, great price. Nice to find a proper running shop. Very much recommend"
"Fantastic service."
"Supet easy to order online and my trainers arrived 2days later. I would definitely use this company again over anyone else."
"Great choice of products. Great prices. Fast dispatch."
"Speedy delivery and great price. Thanks"
"Arrived safe and sound Look and feel good Spent 1st 4 days walking in them to get use to the 0 drop. Calf n shins feel stretched. still not sure about the stoneguard but will try them for a while Looking forward to trails in them"
"My shoes arrived in great time and they’re just what I expected."
"Product came on time & perfect condition. Great service."
"Excellent customer service. Although disappointed that the trainers were not wide enough. However a refund was quickly processed."
"very quick delivery and very happy with the quality & price of my running jacket."
"Simple excellent product and sevice"
"Had a slight problem with a e-gift voucher I bought. I rang up the store just before 5pm and was promised a resolution, this was done before 9am the next morning. Thanks Northern Runner for great customer service."
"Excellent prices and the kit I bought arrived promptly the next day. Five star service!"
"Straight forward on-line ordering and very quick delivery. Thanks guys!"
"Great price, great service and fast free delivery....highly recommended and will definitely use again"
"Prompt delivery good quality item as described"
"Prompt service and best price I could find. Would highly recommend Northern Runner, whether in store or online."
"Order arrived in good time. Hard to find D-width trainers online. Great trainers at a great price. Will definitely use Northern Runner again."
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,290 reviews