NorthernRunner.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy

"Solid advice over the phone helped me get the right shoes in the right size first time, once re-stocked (NR emailed to advise when recommended size was available again). Plus provided advice on alternatives. Great selection for road, trail and fell. Can recommend VJ Sports XTRMs for fell if the sizing works for you - width is reasonably snug but not silly tight."
Michael Bott
"Good selection of shoes, even for my size 13 boats."
Colin Haughton
"Originally purchased a pair of Inov-8 Roclite 315’s online which I then exchanged for the 290’s. Decide to go to their Yorkshire store to try them on and make sure they felt/fit ok. The shoes arrived within a couple of days, it was great that I had the option to go in store and try them on whilst getting face to face advice from the sales staff. Ended up buying another pair of Inov-8 shoes whilst there. Got some Mudclaw 300’s, they are top notch 😋. Great service & great price for my purchases."
"A thank you to Northern Runner for stocking a wide range of running shoes in the 2e width size. long may it last. Ordering via the web site is clear and straightforward and the delivery time and notifications was excellent."
Posted 56 minutes ago
"All positive...product quality, delivery and very competitive prices. Second experience and hopefully will be more ( if the legs keep going!!!)jmc."
"Brilliant, love my new trainers. So glad these guys could track down my rarely stocked favourite shoe!"
"The trainers arrived in good order and on time"
"Great products and great prices - and delivered quickly too!"
"Easy to order. Very quick delivery. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Great service. Would use again. Thanks."
"Fabulous, came much quicker than expected!"
"My shoes arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I am really enjoying them and wearing them as I write. Thanks!"
"Good service, good value."
"The item arrived safely and on time I would recommend them to anyone who is a runner and the trainers are very comfy and do the job love to recommend them highly"
"I bought socks for my daughter at her specification - and she also specified your website. I am Northern but no longer a runner at 74 (shame). They look very special and she already had some so I assume they are brilliant."
"Always helpful, quick and efficient service and carry a good range of stock. They're my go-to for buying Altras."
"Can't fault these guys at all! Very quick service. Had a fault with one of the shoes and communicated by phone and email with helpful and speedy response leading to a great solution. Would definitely use again and feel they are really worth supporting. Many thanks, Tony"
"Good service delivery arrived promptly. Would use again"
"Although I bought this pair online, ive previously been fitted for them in store and the staff are fantastically knowledgeable, friendly and patient! Having the corridor at the store to go for a “try out” is a real benefit!"
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Great price for the new balance shoes I have been wanting for ages. Ordered and delivered 48hours later with free delivery Superb service! I will definitely be using and recommending Northern Runner again!"
"Ive returned yesterday via special delivery...did not fit. Please arrange refund asap. Many thanks"
"Products delivered as ordered, well packaged, and in the timescales estimates. Good service."
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,020 reviews