NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Alan Law
Steve Smedley
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Paul Comerford
My running shoes were quickly dispatched. Good customer communication on keeping me up to date with my online purchase. The La Sportiva Mutant's reviews that I had read claimed that they were quite small and advised to size up an entire size. This was sound advice. I've since done a 6 & a 10 miler on my local hills in these trainers since receiving them last week. Excellent grip, comfortable shoes and they inspired confidence both up and downhill.
Cheerful bunch who make your purchase feels like it matters, great stock and prices and best place I've found to buy Injinji socks - I'll definitely be back
Was pleased with my purchase, came really quick and the Alpkit jacket for running is amazing. Will use them again.
Trev
The Trainers were as needed and as advertised. Would recommend.
My order arrived promptly and was exactly as I had asked for. I will use NorthernRunner again.
An excellent online site. I could find the relevant sizes for my fat feet. Wide sizes can be tricky to find. Delivery was speedy. Not sure yet if I need to return one pair of shoes but I’m sure that will be dealt with efficiently too.
Very impressed. Amazing turnaround from time of order to receipt of my shoes - only a few days. I always wear NB 860 and struggle to find them in my size (6d). This is the second time I’ve ordered them from Northern Runner without any problems. And they are always cheaper too!
So pleased I discovered Northern Runner when in search of a specific New Balance trainer. Michelle was especially helpful on the phone & efficient in what she then did. I'll be back & recommend to others
Great service. Running shoes arrived quickly and just as described
Watch arrived quickly, works well!
Great products that always arrive quickly. Good customer service if i ever have any questions.
Great service order arrived as expected very happy 🙂👍
Items arrived promptly and exactly as ordered. Very happy, I will be using Northern Runner again.
helpful staff over the phone, well made shoes and priced competitively.
Very pleased with the shoes and service!
Love my Scott trainers. Had a small problem with my order that was politely handled quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use Northern Runner again if I need quality running shoes.
Good and easy to use website. Never ever had any issues with orders. Good service in store and also when I've emailed with queries during lockdown. Would highly recommend.
Competitive price, great delivery service- well done guys, highly recommended
Fast excellent service!
Trainers arrived very quickly and as described. Great service.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,864 reviews