NorthernRunner.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

How would you rate NorthernRunner.com ?

"I called NR to ask for advice about buying my first pair of zero drop trainers. The person I talked to could not have been more helpful, I subsequently ordered the trainers and they arrived the next day. The service was excellent."
"good price fast delivery. Top job👍"
"A proper running store with an excellent online service!"
"On time and as described."
"Shoes arrived as per order another quality item and prompt service I would certainly use your services again thank you"
"Good service! Quick delivery!"
"Good price, quick delivery"
"Expensive overseas delivery. Arrived couple of days early. Everything went v smoothly."
"Price less than other places I looked at and delivery arrived without a hitch in two days and I was wearing my kit the same day. Perfect."
"Quick and easy ordering, and quick delivery"
"Running shoes ordered and paid for next day delivery. I was kept up to date with the delivery and shoes arrived as expected. I was very impressed with Northernrunner.com Unfortunately, the shoe I ordered is another story, Hoka Clifton 4. Whilst it feels great running in to begin with, I keep getting a blister on the ball of my right foot. 60 miles of usage and the problem persists. Never had an issue wearing Nike Pegasus so I'm a little disappointed with the product. I will probably switch back to Nike, a costly mistake."
"Great web site. All the info you need and more. Very helpful and super quick free delivery. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and will definitely shop with you again and recommend to my running friends. I took peace of mind knowing how easy a return would b if any problems to. Great customer service from start to finish."
"A really good site to visit and learn from they are clearly Easy to work with / Order from, quality goods , great service. and rapid delivery. I would not hesitate to use the again."
"Really quick delivery and good discount on the shoes I wanted"
"Great price, very good service."
"Shoes in stock for size I needed and delivered promptly."
"Great shoes - Brooks extra wide Adrenaline that were sold out on Brooks website so really pleased I found these on Northern Runner. Took about 4-5 days for delivery but well-packed. Thank you."
"Another quick and efficient transaction from Northern Runner. My sixth pair of trainers from them and consistent service"
"Good quick service - great products at good prices. Have used a few times now and will continue to!"
"Good product but not cheap and the box it came in was pretty roughed up"
Hi Ben,
Wow, we'd never let a box leave us looking like that and it is a totally unacceptable condition for a box to arrive in, we 100% agree, and will launch an investigation with Royal Mail.
Did you get a chance to mention it to the personal delivering?
It sounds like the product was unaffected, which is good news.
Enjoy your shoes, happy running!
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 1,888 reviews