NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 30th October 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Sarah Brown
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
Spot on service as usual. Complicated by Covid, but great prompt service via email. We t with continuation of same Brooks brand. I buy all my shoes from here, service is excellent and price too.
Trainers just as described, and delivered on time perfect
I placed the order for a pair of Inov8 TerraUltra G260 and three days later they arrived. The shoes looked great and everything was as described on the website. Awesome. As far as the shoes go I brought a pair 12 months ago and I have to say the graphite sole is extremely hard wearing. I run on a mixture of trail, mud and pavement and can honestly say I’ve never had a sole unit last as long. I’m 5’11” and 87kg so no lightweight, these shoes have been great. The uppers have been fantastic too. Well done inov8 and we’ll done northern runner.
Excellent prompt service
Great supplier. Speedy delivery and items all good quality.
I found Northern Runner through the internet whilst looking for some quality lightweight hiking boots. They had exactly what I wanted and at a competitive price. I ordered through the site and my boots were soon with me.
Excellent service.
Good price, prompt delivery.
Excellent service
Great service fast delivery.
Haven't tried my aftershokz headphones yet as they are for my Birthday in December but I am sure they will be great! Thanks I wish I could visit your shop. Haway the Lads!
Very good, speedy service and the shoes are just what I wanted. Many thanks from a satisfied customer.
Excellent retailer. Good price and delivered on time and quickly. I will using them again.
Great shop, great service, staff who really know their stuff - unlike most sports shops! Ordered online this time with no problems and items arrived as expected.
Arrived promptly and the trainers fit my son well. He has wide feet and this brand work for him. Good service!
I ordered some new running shoes. The price was great and they arrived in less than 24 hours after I had ordered them.

A great service and I have since recommended NorthernRunner to my friends and family who are also runners. I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Excellent advice received, as always, with apparently unending patience. New shoes were quick to arrive and I'm delighted with them.
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent service, very fast delivery, came as described. Not all running shops provide as extensive a range of trail shoes.
NorthernRunner shipped the order very quickly. It was well packed and in perfect condition. The shoes unfortunately did not fit me but they refunded the order immediately after they received them back.
Very pleased would recommend
Great prompt delivery.
Great price and service. Order processed really quickly. Will definitely be buying from Northern Runner again. Great job, guys 👍🏻
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,985 reviews