NorthernRunner.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

How would you rate NorthernRunner.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Reid
Verified Buyer
"Good product, price and service"
"Very responsive and helpful, received my shoes in a couple of days, unfortunately they didn't fit so returned them and had the refund processed without any hassle."
Eric Diamond
Verified Buyer
"Received the wide version Clifton 4’s nice and quickly, lovely shoes, fit a treat."
"Plenty of choice and excellent service."
"Love my new trail shoes. Fit my wide duck feet a treat and are very grippy on muddy forest trails :) happy happy happy 😊"
Jason Smith
Verified Buyer
"Top quality service and great advice from enthusiastic staff. Highly recommend!"
ROD NAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Good support through purchase. Good information and review of shoes I required, prior to my purchase. Prompt booking and delivery."
Stephanie Canham
Verified Buyer
"My order came very quickly. The shoes were a perfect fit."
Darren Etheridge
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived very quickly. Will defiently use in the future."
Andrew Hall
Verified Buyer
"My new trainers were sent super quick! I’ve used them a few times now and NorthernRunner is always very easy to deal with!"
Rob Netherton
Verified Buyer
"generally use Northern Runner for my shoes as they are one of the few Altra stockists. Always a pleasure to deal with, return policy is fab and always my number one choice for running gear."
"I recently ordered a pair of running shoes from Northern Runner which were subsequently unsuitable. I was very impressed with the company both when I ordered the shoes and the swift refund."
"Easy ordering service and swift delivery"
"Great independent running shop where individual attention is always given. I’ve bought shoes several times in store but this time I purchased shoes online as they were a straight replacement. I ordered the wrong size, however, due to being unable to read the very worn label on my old shoes. Northern Runner responded to my email query straight away and put aside a replacement pair in the correct size which I picked up in store a couple of days later. Great service!"
PETER LYMER
Verified Buyer
"Very good service went out Sunday morning done 16 miles"
Stuart Smith
Verified Buyer
"I called initially to discuss sizing and had a nice conversation with a chap who gave good advice. I made an order a week or so later and the shoes turned up quickly. Really happy with the service provided."
Keith Morey
Verified Buyer
"They have the stock, and at good prices."
Shirley Steward
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and stocking the altra shoes was a massive plus!!"
"Easy service, great product, good price"
Naseem Siddiqui
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication/service and dispatching order was extremely fast. I'm in the US and an order I placed on a Tuesday arrived 3 days later - Friday/same week. Amazing order processing and shipment time. They had shoes that I could not find anywhere else and for a good price."
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.89 based on 1,405 reviews