NorthernRunner.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

How would you rate NorthernRunner.com ?

"Found what I wanted, vast selection to chose from. Great price, easy to order and quick secure delivery - trainers great!"
"Excellent service! I ordered my Altra trail shoes and they were here safely within a couple of days, so thanks very much."
"I was really impressed with the customer service at Northern Runner. I was unsure about the trainers I was interested in but my query was answered promptly. The ordering process was easy and my trainers were delivering straight away."
"I sent an email to sales@northernrunner.com on August, 8th; this is the copy: "Goodmorning, This is only to communicate I received shoes yesterday! Everything OK. , happy for shoes!! 😊 Only I would like to know if possible to have an invoice or receipt for purchase. Thanks a lot for yr help and for assistance!" Delivery in 2 days to Italy, considering ordered on Saturday and received on Tuesday morning! Thanks a lot! Lorena Panebianco"
"Excellent service, running shoes delivered to Aberdeen within 3 days with the free delivery service, will continue to shop at Northern Runner"
"Great service the new altra were only available here outside of the UK super happy"
"Brought a pair of running trainers from Northern Runner. very quick delivery . Great quality .Will diffently be using this company again"
"Super service, super quick delivery. Very pleased with my new shoes!"
"Order received quite quickly but wrong colour was sent. These have been returned and am now awaiting exchanged order."
"Great service"
"Order arrived next day .. very pleased with service and my feetus socks are superb . Thank you."
"5 star service form NorthernRunner.com. Very prompt and super efficient and helpful replies to queries. Cant thank these guys enough!!!"
"Excellent price and after sales service. I originally ordered the wrong size but Northern Runner were happy to send a smaller version and refunded my original payment. Both orders were dispatched very quickly."
"The items ordered were nicely packaged and arrived promptly."
"Goods arrive promptly and exactly as described. Great product, ideal for purpose."
"NorthernRunner had a pair of trainers I couldn't find elsewhere in Europe. Ordering and delivery was a doddle. And great to buy from a local specialist when they're competitive"
"Very pleased with quick service and the new balance trainers that I ordered"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable on the phone, they had what I needed in stock and it was delivered straight away, you certainly can't ask for more than that!"
"Good price and socks arrived quickly."
"Items received promptly and as described. No problems."
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 1,736 reviews