NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
I bought some trail running shoes online from Northern Runner having previously sought advice from their staff (Charlie) on options that might best provide what I was looking for in terms of support, grip etc. I was impressed with Charlie's knowledge of the various alternatives and his understanding of what I was looking for; there are some useful reviews on the website too. I got the new shoes at a good price and I'm pleased with the results.
Northern Runner is an excellent retailer. They supply a great range of products, have a very good website and their customer service is excellent. The whole ordering process, from start to finish was very simple with new running shoes delivered quickly and with clear and helpful order confirmation/update emails. Well done Norther Runner !
I love buying from Northern Runner. They seem to have stock when often bigger organisations don't, and the service is always exceptionally fast and efficient.
Order arrived ahead of the due date, which was a nice surprise.
Great Ron Hill gear at a competitive price and prompt despatch
Excellent quick delivery
I have ordered from this company a number of times now and every time delivery has been quick, efficient, and with the correct items. One other well known company once sent me 2 left shoes?! I would highly recommend Northern Runner.
I popped into the Newcastle store looking to buy a pair of Altra Superior 4.5 or 5s to replace my Superior 4s which have reached the end of their run. Despite not having either model currently in store they chatted with me about the changes in the 4.5s and 5s in comparison to my 4s and check the NorthernRunner website to see what was available and highlighted that the 4.5s were cheaper due to being on sale. I popped home and ordered a pair of 4.5s which arrived within 3 days (ordered at the weekend). The shoes are great - slightly better supported in the heal than my old 4s but still with that excellent wide toe box you expect from Altra.
Excellent price and service + super fast delivery. Recommended!!
My shoes often come from Northern Runner. The ordering and delivery have always been good. The shoes are good (I just got Brooks Adrenaline 21). I am glad they have different widths for these shoes. I have had only positive experiences getting shoes from this shop.
Recently ordered a pair of trail shoes online, competitively priced and quick delivery. I have also had great service from the shop in the past when I have visited. All the staff have a wealth of experience.
great service,thank you
Outstanding service - professional and objective advice, excellent technical knowledge and delivery on time and as per advertised.
The package shipped almost as quickly as I placed my order and arrived within 1-2 days. Speedy! Excellent service and very glad to find a running store selling also less mainstream shoe brans like Topo Athletics. What a luxury toebox that of Topo shoes! I can't understand why bigger shoe brands are not more human foot-friendly. Ah, well... 100% recommend Northern Runner!
My shoes arrived on time and were in perfect condition.
Excellent Web site. Very quick delivery. Would highly recommend this company.
I’ve been meaning to try out Altra shoes due to foot problems V impressed with Pricing and service arrived on time free of charge Thanks
I chose them because their prices were the lowest. The purchase system is simple, great communication and delivery times were very quick. I’ll use them again
Easy to order and prompt delivery. Would buy from Northern Runner again.
Thanks Chris for correcting my order the Inov8’s are great 👍🏻