NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
The customer service from Northern Runner is outstanding. Really fast delivery, unfortunately I had to return . But the turn around was so fast I am sure my returned shoes hadn't got there before they sent out replacements 😁. Great prices too. Will definitely be my first stop when looking for shoes ..
Excellent company. Kept me informed about my order. Easy to use website and I have had no issues at all. Would recommend.
Found exactly what I was looking for as the web-site is really well curated. Order and delivery process painless and quick.
Bought a pair of On Cloudventure shoes. Came vey quickly and the price was good. Will use again.
spot on service and price
Excellent. Very pleased with the product. The order arrived fast and I was kept updated about the status of the delivery.
Great range, options, price, and delivery.
just the job great
Ordered some new trainers on the weekend, received within 48 hours (on the Wednesday). No issues, no fuss. Would recommend.
2ns pair of boots I've bought. First pair I ordered wrong size. No problem with the return. Quick delivery and customer service experience great. Highly recommended.
Great service, competitive prices. Shoes were dispatched and delivered very quickly! Thanks.
Fast delivery and great service. The Brooks are super comfy and very glad I bought them.
Very fast service, excellent products - will definitely buy again!
Fantastic company to deal with , trainers were exactly as what it said on website.
Excellent service!
Beat price on the internet, seamless transaction and fast delivery! Highly recommend
Quick delivery, would buy from again!!
Fast and efficient delivery. Great communications about special requirements.
Excellent service and quick shipping! Very competitive pricing as well! Keep it up 👍
Thought I'd try some Altra trainers for the width and foot shape. Loved the first pair (for running) so much I instantly bought a different second pair for day use. Fast ordering and postage.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 6,537 reviews