NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Always helpful and very quick to answer any queries. Brilliant service and very quick delivery, as always!
A friendly and efficient shop.Running belt delivered on time ,would recommend.
Very happy with my transaction with Northern Runner. Product was what I wanted, it was dispatched pretty much immediately after I ordered it. I made an error when I was making my order and contacted them via email and they sorted me out in minutes. 10/10.
As always a good choice, keen price, easy website and quick delivery. This time a soft flask with straw and pleased with product and service
Excellent Shoes, Excellent Advice, Excellent Shipping. I would thoroughly recommend these guys.
Quick service and the shoes fit well. They are very comfortable and as a bonus they look good too. I'm normally a size 5 or 5.5 but I find that a size 6 fits me best from the Altra range.
Very efficient service. I have wide feet and Northern Runners is one of the few companies which stock a wide range to cater Price is very competitive and will definitely be using in the future
Bought a pair of INOV Roclite 345GTX on-line. A previous review had warned about small sizing which I obviously ignored. Bought a 9 and needed a 9.5 !! Hadn’t realised the shop was only 5 miles away so rang and arranged an exchange. Boots in the next day. Brilliant service and helpful staff. The boots are extremely light and flexible - they remind me of vivo barefoot but with better all round support. Definitely recommend but you will need a half size bigger than you think !!!!!
Very happy with the running pack although one of the bottle bite valves doesn’t work but the responses from Northern Runner has been excellent and they are replacing it.
Prompt delivery - trainers good quality.
Ordered shoes on the Thursday delivered by the Royal Mail on the Monday and able to track them. The Northern Runner site easy to navigate and order on. Will definitely use again as long as it remains competively priced. Overall very pleased with service.
The order was fulfilled very prompty. Very happy with the purchase and the experience.
A good price on my chosen running shoes and a very efficient service. Has been this good for some time according to my friends
very quick service
Your website makes selection and ordering easy. Dispatch and delivery were fast. The shoes are great, fit perfectly and combine foot healthy traits with a waterproof upper. Thanks for stocking Altras
They didn’t have my original order in, but soon replaced with the same trainer in a different colour. They took 7 days before I received them, very happy with my purchase.
Great service . Speedy delivery. Good quality . Would definitely use northern runner again
Speedy service great communication
I recently bought 2 pairs of running shoes from NR for myself and my wife . I have been running and (sadly) more recently walking since completing the first London Marathon of March 1981 and she for the last 20 years - roughly 70000 miles between us. So we know our running shoes. Throughout that time only on very rare occasions have we been able to get our exact shoe sizes in 2E width. With the exception of Brooks and New Balance something for which the manufacturers should be deeply ashamed. Fortunately this year NR had our size (Brooks) in stock at a reasonable sub £100 price and their delivery was flawless. They fit like gloves and after 30 miles there have been no depressingly familiar former problems such as heel abrasion or instep tightness. Give it another 20 miles and I'll order the same again. I just hope their availability at NR is as reliable as the efficiency of its purchase and delivery process.
Definitely worth calling the shop with your requirements. My wife is quite sensitive to running shoes and we've been disappointed when ordering shoes simple by the generic ("cushioning", etc etc) description or by reading reviews. They do seem to know their stuff and their suggestions have worked well.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.91 based on 3,351 reviews