NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
4.9
Based on 7,349 reviews

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
I was not impressed with prices quoted on the website not being inclusive of VAT which I am sure the majority of customers will have to pay. It seems like a disingenuous sales gimmick to me as most people will see the advertised price as being the total amount payable. I don't think that customers should have to scour the small print to find out that VAT is still to be added.
A tad slow to ship the order, and the packaging could have been a bit more secure and protected for the hats which were a bit bashed up (was just basic thin package wrapping). Otherwise all good.
One order with 4 items. First part delivery arrived ok but slightly later than expected . Second part of the order has been despatched (a day after first) but has not arrived yet and no details or follow up have been received. So mixed experience. 2nd order just placed so I will see if this one can improve.
La commande s'est très bien passée, les chaussures sont très bien, elles correspondent exactement à la photo. La seule chose négative est que les frais de dédouanement ne sont pas compris dans le prix de vente il n'y a que les frais de port. C'est assez décevant car ça m'a couté 23€ de plus que ce que je pensais. Il serait préférable de le signaler lors de la commande .
Won't buy shoes online again. I thought these would be wide fitting but they were narrow. I have to pay return postage.
I received the wrong item however the matter was quickly rectified and I was reimbursed for the price difference.
Delivery was disappointing as ended up being delivered at wrong address and hidden and it was found by the off chance So slightly disappointed
Split order which was a pain as there a week apart otherwise 5 stars.
Items were delivered very quickly. I ordered them in 3 sizes. Unfortunately, I need to test out the trainers as, after trying them on around my flat umpteen times, I'm not sure about them and can't tell how they'll fit on a walk/run. As they are so expensive, I don't want to risk it. Northern Runner only has a 14 day return policy which is the shortest I've encountered so I'm returning them and ordering them with Brooks instead (£13 more expensive but they have a 90 day return policy & you can wear them outside as much as you like in this time - brilliant).
The shoes were delivered on time and i stress that i have no complaint with Northern Runner whose service is excellent. Unfortunately, even though they fit, and i have had 3 pairs of Altra Lone Peak's already, these shoes are of very poor design and quality. The material they are made from on the upper is so stiff in cold weather that they don't bend correctly, and when i walk they make a strange popping sound which is really off-putting. The shoes are really uncomfortable and the stiffness of the material and where it bends has worn away the top of the joint above my big toe. I am really disappointed. Its a lot of money to pay for ruining my feet. I wont be buying Altra shoes again. I wish i could get a refund :(
I ordered a pair of Inov-8 Terraultras on a Wednesday evening as a spare pair of shoes for a race on the weekend. I paid the next day delivery fee but the shoes only arrived on the Monday. I have contacted Northern Runner for a refund of the delivery fee but have yet to have this resolved. That being said I had been in the shop the week before and the service had been good.
The shoes were significantly smaller than I figured. I am a 10.5 us amd the chart said 7.5 was equivilant. But I am now thinking I would be a 8.5 at this point. Very dissapointed.
Trainers took 7 working days to arrive and I didn’t have them in time for my race 5 working days after I placed my order
I had to return the shoes but they were reluctant to accept in the store and pushed for me to return via post! In the end they did process the return but it shouldn’t have to be so difficult!
thank you very much finally got the package and looks very good but i had to pay 315kr and i do not know why
Good product but not cheap and the box it came in was pretty roughed up
Hi Ben, Wow, we'd never let a box leave us looking like that and it is a totally unacceptable condition for a box to arrive in, we 100% agree, and will launch an investigation with Royal Mail. Did you get a chance to mention it to the personal delivering? It sounds like the product was unaffected, which is good news. Enjoy your shoes, happy running!
Item as ordered. Hubby likes it. Only "gripe" is how long it took to get here, but, then again, we are classed as living "in the back of beyond"!!!! (NE Scotland)
Original order went missing, however a replacement pair eventually arrived from the manufacturer. Unfortunately it took nearly 2 weeks for my shoes to arrive. We got there in the end.
Goods were firstly out of stock, then they never arrived, lost in post but refund was given
Apologies for the confusion with stock initially. As you mentioned, we did send one out as soon as it came in. Unfortunately this remains with Royal Mail to investigate where your parcel has gone.
Initially I was very unhappy as I ordered and paid for (WEB51220) 3 pairs of socks but only 2 arrived. I contacted your sales dept and got a very rapid response from Charlie who apologised and mailed the 3rd pair straight away. Charlie saved the day with prompt action as they were for my hols - otherwise I would have been scoring 1.
Hi Jane, We are very pleased that you got your third pair in quick time! Have a great holiday and enjoy the injinji socks. They really are awesome!
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 7,349 reviews