NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
I ordered a pair of Inov-8 Terraultras on a Wednesday evening as a spare pair of shoes for a race on the weekend. I paid the next day delivery fee but the shoes only arrived on the Monday. I have contacted Northern Runner for a refund of the delivery fee but have yet to have this resolved. That being said I had been in the shop the week before and the service had been good.
The shoes were significantly smaller than I figured. I am a 10.5 us amd the chart said 7.5 was equivilant. But I am now thinking I would be a 8.5 at this point. Very dissapointed.
Trainers took 7 working days to arrive and I didn’t have them in time for my race 5 working days after I placed my order
I had to return the shoes but they were reluctant to accept in the store and pushed for me to return via post! In the end they did process the return but it shouldn’t have to be so difficult!
thank you very much finally got the package and looks very good but i had to pay 315kr and i do not know why
Good product but not cheap and the box it came in was pretty roughed up
Hi Ben,
Wow, we'd never let a box leave us looking like that and it is a totally unacceptable condition for a box to arrive in, we 100% agree, and will launch an investigation with Royal Mail.
Did you get a chance to mention it to the personal delivering?
It sounds like the product was unaffected, which is good news.
Enjoy your shoes, happy running!
Item as ordered. Hubby likes it. Only "gripe" is how long it took to get here, but, then again, we are classed as living "in the back of beyond"!!!! (NE Scotland)
Original order went missing, however a replacement pair eventually arrived from the manufacturer. Unfortunately it took nearly 2 weeks for my shoes to arrive. We got there in the end.
Goods were firstly out of stock, then they never arrived, lost in post but refund was given
Apologies for the confusion with stock initially. As you mentioned, we did send one out as soon as it came in.

Unfortunately this remains with Royal Mail to investigate where your parcel has gone.
Initially I was very unhappy as I ordered and paid for (WEB51220) 3 pairs of socks but only 2 arrived. I contacted your sales dept and got a very rapid response from Charlie who apologised and mailed the 3rd pair straight away. Charlie saved the day with prompt action as they were for my hols - otherwise I would have been scoring 1.
Hi Jane,

We are very pleased that you got your third pair in quick time!

Have a great holiday and enjoy the injinji socks.

They really are awesome!
The trainers off great support, but the are not very wide. I am a 4e fitting and these are a narrow 2e fitting. Even adding an extra half size didn’t make them wide enough.
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
They do indeed offer great support and do not advertise as comparing with 4E or Extra Wide.

If you are a regular 4E (which brands like Brooks and New Balance use) unfortunately 'Wide' in a Hoka shoe just isn't going to compare. All brands are different and Hoka do not offer an 'Extra Wide' at this stage.

We recommend you therefore stick with 4E in brands that use this system, to ensure you've got plenty of wiggle room. You could also try a brand like Altra, but order a size or half size larger, as they fit a little small across the board.

Please call us for advice on sizing or message us on Facebook to avoid disappointment, we'd be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Northern Runner Team
Website good,easy to manoeuvre and plenty of choice.not the cheapest prices for everything if you want to shop around but reasonable for a one stop shop. My first order went very well and delivery was ok. Unfortunately my second order not so good. Although the system allowed my order to be placed and money taken ....I received an email saying neither item was available and they had tried to source but couldn’t. Did offer alternatives which was good but I was trying to complete a set.at this time of year a little disappointing when you think you have in theory done your shopping.easy solution is if it is not in stock do not allow the order to be accepted.
I ordered shoes on line Paid for them and they arrived at the address I gave. The postal service tracking system didn't operate but they usually dont so no change there , but that's nothing to do with northern Runner other than its the postal service they chose
I ordered some end of line Hoka Challenger 2 trail running shoes at a reduced price and they arrived promptly through the post.
Good price
Everything arrived swiftly and happy with all products but i ordered 2 pairs of running socks and they were all lefts so i have four socks for my left foot but none for right.
Hard to right a review because you sent the shoes as ordered but I payed for next day n didn't get them for 4 days ! Not your fault but nobody to contact for help !! Need to take your delivery firm to book!
An excellent service on all respects - Thanks
I ordered a pair of size 11 running shoes and paid for express delivery. I heard nothing apart from confirmation the money had been taken. I chased with a email 4 days later when I should have had the shoes in 2 - 3 days only to be told that they had sold the last pair in my size and they have refunded the money. After some thought and Northern runners response I have revised my review to 3 stars. It was true that once I contacted them they did refund me quickly which is the most important thing really. what a waste of time for all
The order was initially placed on Sunday 27th December at 6.44pm. The following Monday 28th December was a Bank Holiday, so we would have been unable to despatch any post at all on this date as Royal Mail were not collecting parcels. The earliest possible date we could have despatched it was Tuesday 29th December. As soon as we realised that we have sold the last pair in our store, a refund was provided on the 30th December, so a refund was provided only 1 working day after the earliest possible despatch date.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,985 reviews