NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
ricky coldham
very efficient service
Posted 1 hour ago
Delighted with my Alta walking boots, they are exactly what I needed being not quite as minimalist as my regular running and walking shoes as I increase my mileage and my feet are grumbling. A straightforward transaction, thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Perfect, just exactly what I wanted - perfect descriptions ensured spot on choice made easy.
Great service and great staff. I made a mistake in my initial order and staff very quickly and helpfully sorted it out for me. Order then arrived very quickly and I couldn't ask for more.
Great choice of kit. Fast delivery and fast customer service 👍🏼 highly recommended
Shoes came promptly and were competitively priced. Great website - easy to find extra wide running shoes.
All round a great experience dealing with Northern Runner. I have struggled to find a wide fit trail trainer for a while, but found that they had a good stock level and despatched quickly after I ordered.

Comms during the process was good as well, with the team responding to my query quickly.
Good, easy to use website. Very good communication about status of the purchase and delivery. Arrived on time. Will use again.
My parents were struggling to find the correct size running shoe for my partner anywhere. I went to the Northern Runner website and there were the perfect running shoes in the perfect size straight away. Delivered in no time at all.

Best running shop in all of Newcastle and best customer service you can find.
Ordered pair of Topo M-Ultrafly2 on Thursday night, delivered following Monday. Great service and the trainer's are great as well. Would use NorthernRunner again.
got some nice shoes, from South Korea
I have never used NorthernRunner.com before, in the website I found it very easy to find the item I was wanting to purchase, the range of footwear was excellent and very competitively priced. The delivery was within the specified time issued. I would be happy to shop with them again.
Impeccable, très rapide !
My shoes arrived very quickly and efficiently.
Crazy efficient, a perfect transaction, many thanks!
In this case I had to make a return as the shoes just were wrong shape for my feet, excellent customer service and almost instant refund. Highly recommended!!
Nothing could have been easier than ordering from the Northern Runner! It was so easy to find exactly what I wanted and this was despatched immediately and arrived with me in record time. All the contacts that I had with the Northern Runner staff were very friendly but also very professional. I would recommend this firm with complete comfidence. They were actually recommended to me as being excellent, which was why I contacted them in the first place. Just for the record, I live in Cornwall, not in Newcastle or the north!!!
Replaced an old ron hill jacket.
Pleased same design
Great service and an exchange sorted quickly when I ordered the wrong size. Would definitely use again!
Really pleased with my On Flash running shoes, and at a great price and prompt delivery from NorthernRunner.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,215 reviews