NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 12th February 2021
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Clive Helders
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Jonathan Hewitt
Great Service and best price, easy ordering, immediate delivery and now tramping mud all over the hallway in my new hiking boots.
Fantastic customer service!!

Emailed asking for advice on some new trail shoes. Received very detailed response with great information, even getting further response late on a Sunday evening.

I doubt I will use another shop now that I’ve started shopping here.

Nothing seems to much trouble. Great recommendations and advice with no pressure to buy!!
Item purchased was priced well and turned up quick. No complaints here, will definitely use them again.
Great service. Shoes turned up promptly and I’m now getting plenty of miles on. Recommended outfit. Thanks!!
Speedy delivery - very happy with my Hilly running socks
Will buy from in again.
Website easy to use, price good and arrived only one day late which was brilliant during this pandemic!!
First time used northernrunner will definitely use again.great service.
Very good service, I had to return first pair of running shoes for a larger size but were replaced with no problem, delivery was very smooth and quick and the help and support I received over email was spot on.
Cannot fault the service, very efficient. The toesocks I ordered are very soft and comfortable.
Very reliable company, and the website is easy to use.
Excellent service. I purchased two pairs of shoes, both arrived promptly. I had to return one pair (my fault, I'd ordered the wrong ones), and both the reordered shoes and the refund were dealt with by return.
Excellent service and support, easy t use
Good shoe choices- saved the day really, it was really difficult to find what I needed for my feet, and so really pleased I found them
Would use again!
Very swift delivery and if you make a return its just as quick. Always up to date stock and efficient service. Only wish I lived closer so I could visit.
First class service from Northern runner. Item arrived very quickly and at the best price available anywhere. Would highly recommend and certainly order again.
This is my 2nd pair of trainers through Northern Runner (who seem great) but my 4th pair of Hoka Speedgoats. I really like them...need to size up half a size from normal....comparable with a Salomon Speedcross. Great with the Vibram sole for running and hiking and so much cushioning that my tired, old skeleton doesn't feel too traumatized when I force it out for a mini-adventure.
Northern Runner have a great team who are helpful & offer amazing service. My Altra’s arrived on time without any issues, just a note of advise......I’d recommend following NR’s advise and use Royal Mail if returning a product, I used Hermes and nothing but haste.
Great work and now a loyal customer 👏.
Is good, thank you
Very good service and website. The shoes arrived promptly.
Great service, swift and without dramas.
Ordered Altra Grafton, second pair of Altras I've owned. Love Altra, the toe box is brilliant as is the zero drop. Very well thought out shoes, far more comfortable than many leading brands.
Other pair are Altra Lone Peak 4 which have also been great, straight out of the box.
I'd love Altra to do other types of shoe/ boot, maybe in the future...
Highly recommend Northern Runner.
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Absolutely ideal service and quick delivery. Use of PayPal was appreciated as I decided to 'pay in three'. The returned pair of trainers went back without a hassle and I was refunded almost immediately. Whilst delivery was free for my two orders, I had to pay to return the item, but that's fair. The Hoka Challenger ATR 5 GTX I bought fixed my knee issues and let me run for longer and on soft and wet terrain. No complaints at all, will look to Northern Runner again for my next set of running gear.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,531 reviews