NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Good service, fast delivery and OK price. Would have given 5 stars if price was more competitive (it was an end-of-range shoe).
Speedy efficient service
The ordering & delivery was very good service from start to finish the products you had in which I wonted.many thanks
Great selection of kit and easy to use website. I ordered two pairs of injinji toe socks and the selection of these are among the best in the UK. However, I was confused by the amount of order update emails, I must of had 3 or 4 different dispatch emails each with different reference numbers and only one of them actually mentioned what was actually dispatched. That email only said that one pair of the socks had been sent. No mention of the second pair. However, when the package arrived both pairs were in the same pack thankfully. Delivery took around 8 days, which I think is a little excessive, but I was in no rush for them so it didn’t matter. Especially as I couldn’t get the pair I wanted from anywhere else at the reasonable price that Northern runner had them for. Overall, One of the best selection of kit in the UK, however, their order update emails need to be clearer and more organised. Saying that I would recommend them and will definitely use them again.
I ordered a pair of VJ irocks which did arrive fairly prompty, unfortunately too big, so I've sent them back for a 1/2 size down. They haven't arrived yet but are still within a good time if they arrive on Monday. Staff are helpful and obviously runners who want to provide a good service. It's very likely I'll use them again.
Promptly delivered with good communication from Northern Runner. The only place I saw this shoe cheaper had nearly a months lead time on delivery.
Prompt efficient service
Sorted out an issue quickly and efficiently. I ordered an item with first class postage which did not arrive as expected. I contacted Chris at Northern Runner who dealt with the problem immediately and the item arrived the next morning. Very helpful.
Good product competitive price. Good customer service. Not tried running in the shoes yet but think they’ll be good.
Item arrived in time. Quick delivery, good communication. Item received as no tags on it. I don’t think Brooks like shoes will come with out tag and instructions on it. Which is been a disappointment.
Good service
Looks like they had been walked in when I took them out of the box. The tread was dirty as seen in the pictures. They're great trail shoes tho, unbelievable grip in the mud, nice and comfy but not too much cushion.
Good service and the perfect shoe for my requirements. I have now bought 6 pairs of altars in the last 2 years. No complaints 👍
Pleased will use again
Recently purchased some socks from NorthernRunner. I was contacted after I had placed my original order stating that the socks were out of stock. NR suggested alternative's and gave pictures of them which I thought was great, rather than me try and source them another way. Anyway I thought that it was great service and I will definitely be using you again in the future
good Customer service with questions answered quickly wether y phone or email.
Order failed to materialise, emailed - receiving prompt response and action. Lost in post, money refunded. However pretty disappointing on a personal note as had taken ages to research and choose item and as it was an end of line product NR weren’t able to replace,
Prompt delivery and very helpful staff when there was an issue with the size. Very happy.
my shoes arrived very quickly and without any bashes or the box broken as in the old days. The shoes themselves are my fault, Thanks folks I'll be using you again definitely
Purchased a pair of trainers online but despite sizing up they were to tight on the toes so returned. Excellent service and prompt refund. Will definitely try them again.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 3,079 reviews