NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Trainers have arrived and fit and feel really good. The service from Northern runner was terrible, I would not order from this company ever again, I order these trainers in plenty of time for a race being told that my trainers would be delivered in a maximum of 5 days. 12 days later I finally got my trainers but not in time for my race. Customer service tried there best but I felt like I was always chasing for an answer.
Really uncomfortable shoes, feet running even though they are wide fit and the ball of my foot kills so I feel like there isn’t much ‘foam’ at all, awful running shoe and now I am stuck with them 😩
Unable to give a correct score/mark out of five as I have yet to receive my running shoes. Advised they were sent via Royal Mail on the 7th Aug - as of 17th Aug I have still not received them. Northern Runner have said they will look into it and I await their reply.
Still waiting for running shoes ???
Didnt have the trainers I ordered is stock but dint bother to let me know until I chased them but they did however offer me a different pair for the same money. They took over 1 week to arrive. Order date 19th March - deliever date 27th March
The shoes are definitely not the size 9 that I ordered and the box was damaged. I'm in the process of sending them back.
I haven’t yet received my order!
Shoes ordered paid for and not received after a week. An email was sent and was told they were lost in the post.Another pair were said to be being sent and after 5 days and no shoes I was told a newer model had been sent from the manufacturer. Alhough I could have the newer model at the old model price the fit was different so I asked for a refund with which I got immediatly.. All in all you shouldnt advertise and sale shoes that are not in stock..
Hi Ian,

Unfortunately the original pair was lost in the post, which is pretty common I am afraid. We have launched an investigation with Royal Mail, as parcels do get stolen and lost.

We offered the latest style at no extra cost after confirming with the manufacturer, New Balance, who took 48hrs to confirm.

As you mention, we refunded you immediately.

We do not sell anything that isn't in stock, they didn't arrive after we dispatched them via Royal Mail.

Many thanks,
Northern Runner
Bought an i-lume light for my running jacket from them.. which arrived all well and good. Product has the battery included. Sadly the battery a dud..no probs...these things happen. However, on calling Northern Runner to get a replacement I was simply told to go and buy a new battery as that would be my cheapest option. No suggestion of sending a replacement or anything constructive like that. It's only a few quid and of course I did buy a new battery but that sort of response from a retailer to a customer grates...it's certainly no way to retain customers or expect anything but bad word of mouth.
Because products different from web images were sent.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,985 reviews