NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 1st May 2021
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Catherine Hayden
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Sam Martin
Sent me wrong item then blamed me. Had to send back item at my own expense
très mécontent de découvrir que je devais payer 33 euros de frais de douane, absolument pas prévus, surtout compte tenu du prix déjà élevé de ces chaussures. Depuis je recois un SMS quotidien de Chronopost qui me demande la peiment et l'option de renvoi à l'expéditeur ne fonctionne pas, vraiment très décu, je souhaite etre remboursé dès que possible de mon achat, qu'au final je ne recevrai jamais
Very disappointed with these trainers, they are a tight fit and not comfortable, they don't appear to have air soles for walking/running and are funny definition of extra wide fit. I should have returned them before 3 outdoor uses. I shall have to look elsewhere for a suitable pair of trainers that don't aggrivate old muscle injuries.
I was very impressed by the experience, I had update emails regularly and my trainers arrived on time. Would definitely use again.
Sorry I thought this review was for photos. The running shoes are great.
I have contacted you on Saturday with regard to still not receiving my order. I was promised that someone would get back to me yesterday after an investigation but no-one has done so. It has now been 12 days since my order was made and still no parcel or tracking number
Not received my items yet!!
Nothing received as yet.
the running shoes I ordered over two week's ago have still not arrived. Can you advise delivery date please.
I still have not received my shoes. Apparently this is being investigated by your team with the courier - so not too good at the moment especially as the payment has been processed! Helen Hack
The item has not arrived. I rang yesterday, no-one picked up but I left a message ; no-one has got back to me yet.
9 days after placing order, 3 emails chasing order, I was given tracking number for dpd and advised its being shipped from 'supplier' - they mean the manufacturer, no record of parcel with them. 'Chris' takes a day to respond to an email regarding order. Awful service, very unprofessional. Will not use again. Have asked for a full refund assume I'll get an email tomorrow or day after with a response.
Ordered, heard nothing for a week, emailed for a tracking number, waited 24 hours for someone to get back to me to say they will TRY to find a tracking number, not heard back. Poor communication throughout feels quite amateur for 2020. Would have paid the £20 I'd saved on the price of order to a more reliable company if I'd known it would be this difficult to get any sort of answers or parcels.
Total disaster, order lost meaning my nephew missed out on his 30th birthday gift arriving fir his birthday.
Did not receive my order for over 3 weeks. And despite contacting the customer services I did not receive a reply or explanation.
Trainers have arrived and fit and feel really good. The service from Northern runner was terrible, I would not order from this company ever again, I order these trainers in plenty of time for a race being told that my trainers would be delivered in a maximum of 5 days. 12 days later I finally got my trainers but not in time for my race. Customer service tried there best but I felt like I was always chasing for an answer.
Really uncomfortable shoes, feet running even though they are wide fit and the ball of my foot kills so I feel like there isn’t much ‘foam’ at all, awful running shoe and now I am stuck with them 😩
Unable to give a correct score/mark out of five as I have yet to receive my running shoes. Advised they were sent via Royal Mail on the 7th Aug - as of 17th Aug I have still not received them. Northern Runner have said they will look into it and I await their reply.
Still waiting for running shoes ???
Didnt have the trainers I ordered is stock but dint bother to let me know until I chased them but they did however offer me a different pair for the same money. They took over 1 week to arrive. Order date 19th March - deliever date 27th March
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 6,048 reviews