NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Kieran Crowder
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
More Photos & Videos
the running shoes I ordered over two week's ago have still not arrived. Can you advise delivery date please.
I still have not received my shoes. Apparently this is being investigated by your team with the courier - so not too good at the moment especially as the payment has been processed! Helen Hack
The item has not arrived. I rang yesterday, no-one picked up but I left a message ; no-one has got back to me yet.
9 days after placing order, 3 emails chasing order, I was given tracking number for dpd and advised its being shipped from 'supplier' - they mean the manufacturer, no record of parcel with them.
'Chris' takes a day to respond to an email regarding order.

Awful service, very unprofessional. Will not use again.

Have asked for a full refund assume I'll get an email tomorrow or day after with a response.
Ordered, heard nothing for a week, emailed for a tracking number, waited 24 hours for someone to get back to me to say they will TRY to find a tracking number, not heard back.
Poor communication throughout feels quite amateur for 2020.
Would have paid the £20 I'd saved on the price of order to a more reliable company if I'd known it would be this difficult to get any sort of answers or parcels.
Total disaster, order lost meaning my nephew missed out on his 30th birthday gift arriving fir his birthday.
Did not receive my order for over 3 weeks. And despite contacting the customer services I did not receive a reply or explanation.
Trainers have arrived and fit and feel really good. The service from Northern runner was terrible, I would not order from this company ever again, I order these trainers in plenty of time for a race being told that my trainers would be delivered in a maximum of 5 days. 12 days later I finally got my trainers but not in time for my race. Customer service tried there best but I felt like I was always chasing for an answer.
Really uncomfortable shoes, feet running even though they are wide fit and the ball of my foot kills so I feel like there isn’t much ‘foam’ at all, awful running shoe and now I am stuck with them 😩
Unable to give a correct score/mark out of five as I have yet to receive my running shoes. Advised they were sent via Royal Mail on the 7th Aug - as of 17th Aug I have still not received them. Northern Runner have said they will look into it and I await their reply.
Still waiting for running shoes ???
Didnt have the trainers I ordered is stock but dint bother to let me know until I chased them but they did however offer me a different pair for the same money. They took over 1 week to arrive.

Order date 19th March - deliever date 27th March
The shoes are definitely not the size 9 that I ordered and the box was damaged. I'm in the process of sending them back.
I haven’t yet received my order!
Shoes ordered paid for and not received after a week. An email was sent and was told they were lost in the post.Another pair were said to be being sent and after 5 days and no shoes I was told a newer model had been sent from the manufacturer. Alhough I could have the newer model at the old model price the fit was different so I asked for a refund with which I got immediatly.. All in all you shouldnt advertise and sale shoes that are not in stock..
Hi Ian,

Unfortunately the original pair was lost in the post, which is pretty common I am afraid. We have launched an investigation with Royal Mail, as parcels do get stolen and lost.

We offered the latest style at no extra cost after confirming with the manufacturer, New Balance, who took 48hrs to confirm.

As you mention, we refunded you immediately.

We do not sell anything that isn't in stock, they didn't arrive after we dispatched them via Royal Mail.

Many thanks,
Northern Runner
Bought an i-lume light for my running jacket from them.. which arrived all well and good. Product has the battery included. Sadly the battery a dud..no probs...these things happen. However, on calling Northern Runner to get a replacement I was simply told to go and buy a new battery as that would be my cheapest option. No suggestion of sending a replacement or anything constructive like that. It's only a few quid and of course I did buy a new battery but that sort of response from a retailer to a customer grates...it's certainly no way to retain customers or expect anything but bad word of mouth.
Because products different from web images were sent.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,806 reviews