NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
4.9
Based on 7,349 reviews

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
So the shoes arrived but size 6 was far too small... I then had to pay £9 to send them back recorded delivery... so lost £9 and got nothing...shouldn’t have to pay for returns... rubbish experience..bad for customers.
hi hoooman i want black pink trannerss
Service was great. They had just what I needed, competitively priced and delivery was extremely fast. Very happy and will use them again.
Appalling is all I can say. Ordered for next day delivery on a Friday and that never happened. Message from courier to say they would be delivered on the Monday..... they weren't so asked for cancellation of order. They turn up on the Wednesday. Have to now wait till Monday for courier pick up. Will definitely not be using again or offering a recommendation.
I’ve tried to contact the Newcastle shop but they never answer the phone. If you leave a voicemail they don’t get back to you. Disappointing customer service.
Hi, my shoe has already started to fall apart which is ridiculous as I have only ran twice. I would like to be sent a new pair or refund? how do we deal with this? Thanks, Will
NorthernRunner.com 1 star review on 11th May 2021
Hello, The damage you have pictured simply isn't evidence of normal usage and looks more like some extreme abrasion of some kind. There is no circumstance where we would refund a pair of shoes in such a state. However, if stitching or factory defaults are found 100% of our brands would be happy to replace their product, including New Balance.
Sent me wrong item then blamed me. Had to send back item at my own expense
Hello, You ordered the wrong size shoe in this instance and wanted a free return. Then you continued to threaten the customer service team "Last chance, either you pay for the return or I'll leave negative reviews online that you failed on any kind of customer service. Please let me know asap." We will never respond to threats with free returns or anything else for that matter.
très mécontent de découvrir que je devais payer 33 euros de frais de douane, absolument pas prévus, surtout compte tenu du prix déjà élevé de ces chaussures. Depuis je recois un SMS quotidien de Chronopost qui me demande la peiment et l'option de renvoi à l'expéditeur ne fonctionne pas, vraiment très décu, je souhaite etre remboursé dès que possible de mon achat, qu'au final je ne recevrai jamais
Unfortunately customers from within the EU continue to order items from the UK without considering the new customs duties. This is not an issue with any UK retailer, but EU rules.
Very disappointed with these trainers, they are a tight fit and not comfortable, they don't appear to have air soles for walking/running and are funny definition of extra wide fit. I should have returned them before 3 outdoor uses. I shall have to look elsewhere for a suitable pair of trainers that don't aggrivate old muscle injuries.
I was very impressed by the experience, I had update emails regularly and my trainers arrived on time. Would definitely use again.
Sorry I thought this review was for photos. The running shoes are great.
I have contacted you on Saturday with regard to still not receiving my order. I was promised that someone would get back to me yesterday after an investigation but no-one has done so. It has now been 12 days since my order was made and still no parcel or tracking number
Not received my items yet!!
Unfortunately there are numerous issues with couriers at the moment in these unpresented times. All orders are important to us and we are in communication with Royal Mail and DPD if any parcels go undelivered.
Nothing received as yet.
the running shoes I ordered over two week's ago have still not arrived. Can you advise delivery date please.
I still have not received my shoes. Apparently this is being investigated by your team with the courier - so not too good at the moment especially as the payment has been processed! Helen Hack
The item has not arrived. I rang yesterday, no-one picked up but I left a message ; no-one has got back to me yet.
9 days after placing order, 3 emails chasing order, I was given tracking number for dpd and advised its being shipped from 'supplier' - they mean the manufacturer, no record of parcel with them. 'Chris' takes a day to respond to an email regarding order. Awful service, very unprofessional. Will not use again. Have asked for a full refund assume I'll get an email tomorrow or day after with a response.
Ordered, heard nothing for a week, emailed for a tracking number, waited 24 hours for someone to get back to me to say they will TRY to find a tracking number, not heard back. Poor communication throughout feels quite amateur for 2020. Would have paid the £20 I'd saved on the price of order to a more reliable company if I'd known it would be this difficult to get any sort of answers or parcels.
Total disaster, order lost meaning my nephew missed out on his 30th birthday gift arriving fir his birthday.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 7,349 reviews