NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Great advice and service in respect of a pair of Inov8 Talon 200 trail shoes. Speedy delivery and competitively priced. Happy to recommend Northern Runner as a good option when looking for running gear.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Great service & fast delivery.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Great shoes, great service, great price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic service Arrived as expected - will definitely use again (There was a delivery issue with the 1st parcel - which northern resolved immediately - even though this was caused by the post office!) = Brilliant customer service Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
arrived promptly and as expected
Posted 1 hour ago
Great price and quick service. Would buy from again.
Quick efficient service
Posted 1 hour ago
very pleased with my second purchase of Hoka Bondi 6. Excellent price and service yet again Northern Runner.
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick delivery, great communication. Great products. Will definitely use Northern Runner again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great products at great prices and great service! Quick delivery and very happy!
Good price; efficient delivery.
Really hassle free shopping. Loving my new New Balance running shoes. Have wide feet so finding a brand that provided a wide fitting option was fantastic.
Fast service.. competitive prices Will be using your guys again in the near future .. thank you 👍👍
Great selection of my favourite shoe brand Topo. The delivery was free and exceptionally quick. All round great service and a great price.
It was easy to order, the shoes arrived fast and I absolutely love them. My first pair of HOKA but there will definitely be more to come. For me it's difficult as I am overpronating but my feet can easily hurt because of the insole supports. This Arahi is just perfect. No more pain (in the joints at least!) :)
Arrived very quickly. Everything good.
Really good selection of kit and great service. I’ll definitely be going to NorthernRunner again
Unfortunately i had to return my Hoka one one Speedgoats as they were to tight at the toe, fantastic customer service will use NorthernRunner again.
Great device as ever. Just right.
I had to contact the store before I placed my order and I received very helpful information
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 3,189 reviews