NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 13th October 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 21st September 2019
graham fowke
Although I was a bit confused by the website, the store responded to my email with a call. The staff member was really friendly and pleasant. He helped me arrange vouchers for my son's birthday which were delivered online and on time. Nice tailored service. Thanks.
Despite being a fairly poor runner, I have bought a lot of running kit (shoes and clothing) from a number of different online shops. Northern Runner is one of the best. An excellent website with some very good and useful shoe reviews, plus fair prices and consistently excellent customer service.
Excellent service. They had everything I was looking for, really good selection. All items arrived and earlier than expected.
Excellent service! I needed to exchange my shoes for a slightly different size. This was dealt with on a same day basis. Very smooth and professional ordering, despatch and returns system.
My running shoes arrived very quickly. Fitted beautifully and were as stated on website. Would order from this company again.
I can’t thank Northern Runner — and Charlie in particular — enough for the patient and thorough guidance to find the right pair of shoes (and the right socks) to get me started on running, nearing my 69th (!) birthday. All done remotely during lockdown and this terrible pandemic. Terrific and professional. Lasting thanks.
Very good online shopping
Ordered online. Great price and quickly dispatched and delivered to home address in Devon. Overall a good experience with Northern Runner.
Good information on web-site.
Speedy delivery.
Fast delivery, thanks!
Great service , fast shipping
Good shoes. Quick delivery.
Great value and prompt delivery. Many thanks!
This was my second order within a couple of months and as before all arrived promptly and was good value. Many thanks.
Brilliant, kept me informed all the way, delivery was spot on, and most importantly my order was perfect, will definitely use this company again, thanks very much.
I cannot say to much yet about them as they are a Christmas gift for my mum but brooks runners are the best ones ever
Fantastic prompt service - thank you
Super fast overseas shipping, great shipping communication / updates, great price on shoes. Would definitely buy again.
Excellent service as always from NorthernRunner. They stock quality items and it’s quickly packaged and delivered. Couldn’t ask for more!
Great service, great product.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,929 reviews