Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Beautiful pillow and great customer service!
We bought a double panda bamboo topper and two pillows all purchases have been marvellous. The topper is very comfortable and highly supportive whilst the pillows maintain a firm support with soft comfort. The service provided by Panda is second to none and delivery was fast and efficient. All in all a top quality product with top quality customer service.
There was a slight chemical smell to this topper when it was first opened, but this dissipates within 24 hours. The quality of this topper is excellent and it really is exactly as advertised. I suffer from back and hip ache following a knee arthroscopy and this topper has given me a pain free, uninterrupted sleep. I would highly recommend this product but would also advise that it might take you a couple of nights to get accustomed to this topper.
I bought a topper for my bed and it is amazing. I haven't had such a good night sleep in a long time, I just can't wait to get back in to bed since I got it.
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 839 reviews