Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Kellie
Panda London 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lindsey
I am only 26 but had started to suffer with on and off neck pain from being in bed. It had gotten so bad that it was affecting my job (a Reception teacher) and was making me dread getting in bed or even rolling over as the pain of moving was so awful. I decided to take the chance and order the panda pillow after reading a lot of reviews and thought I may as well due the money back guarantee. At first I thought it was too firm and felt unusual and suspected it was going to be a huge waste of money. I can honestly say a few months on I have not had one single hint of neck pain and bed time has become the best time of day again for this tired teacher! I'm a side sleeper but regardless of sleep position I have been recommending this pillow to anyone who will listen.
I’ve now owned my panda pillow for several months so I felt that it’s time for a review.

After suffering from neck & shoulder pains for some time I began looking for the possible causes. I had a suspicion that the pillows I was using may have been a possible cause because I would find myself chopping and changing the pillow arrangements throughout the night. Some days I would awake with the typical ‘I think I must of slept funny’ crick in the neck, leaving me having to turn my upper body to view things out of my direct line of sight, and other days were better but never really good. So I decided to start looking for possible pillow replacements.
I’m not going to say why I initially decided on a panda pillow, as if you’re reading this you’ve already started doing your own research, although I will say why I highly recommend them.
Now I know that £40 to £50 isn’t expensive for a quality pillow. But to myself £40 to £50 is quite a sizeable amount of money so it wasn’t a whimsical decision choosing a panda. But I’m bloody glad I did!

Out of the box....
When I first felt the pillow I was quite concerned how hard the pillow felt. Especially in comparison to my soft, 'comfy' pillows that I currently had. But I’d done my research, paid my money and I now had the pillow in my hands so I slung my old pillows in a cupboard (just in case) and gave the panda pillow a go.

First night....

Ummmmm is this going to work!?
Initially the pillow felt quite hard and I was unsure of my decision. But, once again, I’d done my research, and I was also sick of doing my robotic movements in order to change the direction of my view, so I stuck with it.
After a bit of pillow beating (unnecessary) I found my head settling into the memory foam and I was out like the proverbial light.
Not having used memory foam or any other hard(er) pillows before it did take a little getting use to. But that doesn’t take long.

The reason I continue to use my panda pillow & benefits....

Fast forward several months and my neck & shoulder aches have reduced massively. In fact the aches and pains began to ease within days, once I’d adjusted to the pillow. I found that using the pillow helped me to sleep better as well. I found myself adopting the side sleeping position and awaking in pretty much the same position. This never happened with my 'comfy' pillows. I would toss and turn during the night, rearrange my pillows, sling one on the floor etc etc and awake feeling tired, and for most of the time in some kind of pain. This is pretty much a thing of the past, thankfully!
I took my old pillows out of the cupboard that I’d slung them in and slung them once again. This time into the bin and I didn’t say thanks or give them a send off. They didn’t deserve it!
Now I find my panda pillow super comfy. No more first night pillow beating, my head just finds its spot, settles in and lights out. Awesome 😴

So would I recommend one? Most definitely.

Are there better pillows out there? Quite possibly. But for myself my panda pillow has helped me sleep better, awake pretty much pain free and it didn’t completely empty my piggy bank.

Are they for everyone?
Now that I can’t answer. But as the company offer a trial period, why not give one a go and see if it could be as beneficial to yourself as it was for myself? No brainer really!

Any advice?
If you decide to give one a go then stick with it for a few days, and allow yourself to adjust to the pillow in order to start seeing if it could offer the same benefits as it did for me.

I hope this review helps someone out there to stop having to pretend to be a robot in order to view something out of the corner of your eye!

Thanks Panda pillow guys & gals! 😴
Love it. I do not overheat and very comfortable
I bought the mattress topper months ago and I’m happy with it although the straps do not stay on the mattress.
I then bought a king sheet but it seems to big and does not fit snuggly, This makes the sheet wrinkle, not what I expect after paying £50. Not so happy with this.
I purchased this in December after buying a new mattress which I found was too hard to be comfortable. The Panda topper has made all the difference, it took a few days, but I no longer wake up with aches and pains. I don't overheat with the Panda topper, which I did with a previous older topper. I would have no hesitation in recommending this, and with the 30 night trial, what do you have to lose? It might be the best thing you ever buy.
Excellent service and a great nights sleep!!!
Easy to use website. Simple to place order. Good information re delivery date.
The topper is very comfortable and has added a lot of comfort to a mattress that was quite firm.
Very happy with my purchase
The most comfortable pillow I’ve ever owned! My neck pain was completely gone within a couple of days.
Its very very soft. Perhaps too soft. Tends to create big dents or craters in the surface when sleeping which cradles the body, but makes if difficult to roll over, but my wife loves it none the less. Me less so.

The negative is that it simply wont stay secure on the mattress. It moves around all over the mattress during the night. There are elastic bands on the corners but they are way too small to actually clip over all but the cheapest and skinniest of mattresses.

I've had to cut off these and resew new ones one to get any purchase.

If you are willing to retro fix the mattress, then you wont be dissapointed with the quality. Just a couple of design fails stop it being a top product.
Very good topper, definitely recommended if you can't pay for new mattress.
The only score down to very long last smell from it, which is apparently natural but took over month to stop smell. Unfortunately I'm very sensitive to smells so caused me a headache.
Lovely o job
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review!

As always, if there is anything that we can assist you with please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
Super nice and squishy. Thanks Panda.
My 4 year old seems to love the pillow and sleeps very well since it was purchased. Would recommend.
Very good quality. Took a couple of weeks to get used to sleeping on topper but helps with sore hips and shoulders.
Exactly what I wanted to replace a more expensive awful IKEA version. Delivered quickly. A friendly helpful customer service at the end of the ‘phone. Recommend 100%
This product actually works for me shoulder and knee pain seems to have almost become a thing of the past over the last 8 weeks and I am really sleeping better
Please read the whole review...........The Panda Topper turned my superb mattress into an exceptional mattress. I invested in John Ryan Naturals mattress which is an amazing mattress in it’s own right. I wanted to protect my investment as recommended by John Ryan. I searched high and low for a topper that was worthy of topping my new mattress. For the first two weeks I was comfortable on the Panda topper but it was not exceptional and my chronic backache remained .....HOWEVER......... as time has gone on the topper has created the most amazing sleep experience ever. Incredibly, I can now get out of bed without long-standing chronic backache, having had the most amazing sleep of my life. I will never sleep on anything else. I cannot wait to get to bed now, knowing that such comfort awaits! Everything about my experience with this purchase has been 100% and I can not recommend it highly enough. Very grateful for the trial period as it demonstrated to me how your body needs to adjust to a new mattress/topper.
Good for my 3 year old but I feel it need to be slightly curved for added neck support.
Hands down the best pilows I've owned and will continue to buy (perhaps every 10 years!?) soft but supportive my first one is a year old and no different to the day it arrived. As a bad sleeper previously I was getting through 3 -4 traditional pillows a year once they lost their bounce. Panda pillow’s are saving the planet, my wallet, and my sanity!
I bought a topper and pillow from Panda. The quality of both are 5 star! The reason I didn't give five stars is because I was disappointed with the size of the pillow. It is smaller than the average pillow and doesn't fill a pillowcase, which makes the bedding look untidy. Surely when paying a premium for this product, Panda should make a standard sized pillow?
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,940 reviews