MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
You need a map. An accurate map. Mapserve serves both efficiently and effectively. Exactly what I said, at the outset...
As an architect I use MapServe to purchase OS plans for use as location plans. The system is intuitive, easy to use and maps are available quickly. This is a no nonsense efficient service.
Thank you so much Chris for your 5 star review and your kind words!
MapServe is easy to use, and competitive on price. A very useful product.
Thank you Jason we are glad to hear you've had a positive experience!
In essence a simple efficient and seamless service for obtaining high quality mapping data.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
I used to use ProMap but I find Mapserve easier to use and much better value.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.
Very user friendly site and equally friendly and professional staff
We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Extremely fast and simple to use, easy to see how much your map costs and maps download at a lightning speed. Very happy with the service. Will continue to use and recommend.
We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Mapserve. We really appreciate your 5 star review!
Mapserve provides a very good clear service for mapping. The links to digital land registry overlays is a useful addition.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating, it's much appreciated!
Good product which is easy to use, haven’t encountered many issues but when I did it was rectified quickly, can’t fault the customer service.
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer!
Superb, very quick and very helpful
Thanks so much for your feedback David! We really appreciate it!
goot service, plenty of options
Dear David thank you for your 5 star review!
Bang on, great interface, simple to use, fast, helping me to get on with the job and no silly viewing charges.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your excellent comments!
Mapserve provide me with an invaluable service which is quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend. DNP Architecture
Dear Dan thank you so much for your 5 star review!
Easy service to use, good prices, plenty of map options.
Thank you Brian for your kind review.
Very user friendly interface. I don't go anywhere else for digital mapping.
Thank you Joseph for your excellent review and your trust.
very simple to use, you only pay for what you want so great value for money
Thank you Steven for your review we appreciate it.
Thanks for allowing comment... Slightly confusing - you need to prepare an "idiots" step by step guide to show how to down load. If you don't download on a regular basis - often you have to trial and error to re-discover how to download. It would be beneficial to allow users to set up an account - allowing automatic payment without having to enter card details every time, etc. Add the VAT at the outset and not at the order confirmation stage. but otherwise very good.. I trust the above is of some help JCR PLANNING
Dear Craig thank you so much for your review. We offer a professional account with the option to pay by invoice or gocardless. Please send us a message on support@mapserve.co.uk for more information. Also about downloading your plans we are happy to offer you a demo at your convenience to solve any questions you might have.
MapServe is my first port of call for mapping and O/S CAD mapping. Incredibly easy to use and faultless in delivery. I can have CAD drawings within 60 seconds of opening their web page, and that's hugely impressive.
Dear Gary thank you so much for your kind words and your review.
Easy to use and map is available to download as soon as payment is made
Dear Lee thank you so much for your 5 star review.
As an Architect I utilise this service quite regularly. I have used Mapserve for many years and find the service extremely professional, easy to use and competitively priced. The range of maps available in one place is extremely useful. It has always served my needs and I would highly recommend the service.
Thank you so much David for recommending us and your excellent review. We appreciate it!
MapServe is rated 4.86 based on 269 reviews