MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
perfect website
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5-star review!
I’ve been using MapServe for several years now for planning purposes. It’s my default provider of location plans for it’s speed, price and ease of use. It’s adaptability allows me to tailor the required maps to show exactly what I need and nothing more. I really excellent service.
Thank you so much for your excellent review. We really appreciate it!
Easy to use, moved over from promap which had gone very difficult to use, thank you MapServe for making getting site plan easy again
We are very glad to hear of your feedback we try to be as user-friendly as possible. Thank you.
Really good service that’s easy to use and no hanging around waiting for your order to arrive. 24/7/365 availability.
Thank you so much for your kind review!
I recommend MapServe above other planning map providers because of the excellent customer service they provide. I have used MapServe twice and, on both occasions, made errors in the map types that I ordered. MapServe's customer service team couldn't have been more helpful, and ensured that I had the maps that I should have ordered at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you Chris for your kind words, we are very glad to hear you are happy with our services and customer support!
Great Service, fast response and accurate drawings , a real aid to any designer , thank you
Many thanks for your kind words and your review we really appreciate it!
Clear and concise and easy to navigate. Cost are competitve too.
Thank you very much for your 5 star review we really appreciate it!
An excellent, easily accessible, fast and efficient service. The charges are very fair for the information provided.
It's great to hear such good feedback from you and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you.
MapServe is the best online map data seller out there. Super easy to navigate and select your area of interest. Quick to deliver the mapping, excellent data presentation and a good price.
Dear customer thank you very much for your kind review!
I use Mapserve on a weekly or even daily basis for digital ordnance survey maps. The maps are easy to work with, purchase is simple and any queries are dealt with promptly. I highly recommend the service.
We really appreciate your trust in our services and thank you for your excellent review!
I found it cheaper than eleswhere. Easy to use the tools.
Thank you Mr Pezhman for your kind words and 5 star review!
Manserve are by far the best supplier of mapping. We use DWG for cad for all our projects and the pricing and options available is second to none. Many Thanks SG. ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
Thank you so much for your trust and your excellent review, we really appreciate all of our customers and your business.
The maps are great and super accurate. Drawing the area I want can be a little glitchy sometimes.
Thank you Esther for your kind words, please contact us at support@mapserve.co.uk if you have trouble drawing your area.
At first I thought the site wasn’t that intuitive, but the more I use it the easier it got. I am a regularly user now and navigate the controls I need easily
Thank you very much for your trust in our service. If you ever need help, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@mapserve.co.uk for assistance or if you need to book a free demo!
Easy to use and with plenty of options for additional site data make Mapserve my preferred source of location maps.
We are grateful for your trust and your 5-star review! Thank you!
Excellent service, and gives me exactly what I need without a complicated website.
Dear Paul, thank you we really appreciate your kind feedback!
Easy to use, very efficient in sending map. A little expensive for such a small map.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We try to stay competitive in pricing compared to the rest of the providers.
Good service, simple and accessible.
Thank you so much for your feedback and 5 star review!
simple to use produces a solid picture
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a kind review.
Very helpful
Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review!
MapServe is rated 4.8 based on 353 reviews