MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
Works well. Just doesn't give you all the historical maps (yet), maybe that would be a great feature for the future?
Dear Bert, thank you very much for your review and we'll take your suggestion into consideration for the future!
simple to use, fast, competitive service
Thank you Rob for your trust in our services and your great review!
My go-to place for maps. Simple easy to use site. Maps at a reasonable price but my favourite part of the site it that it gives you the option to use either portrait or landscape layouts which you sometimes need to capture the whole plot.
Dear Patrick thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We appreciate it!
Easy to use and good value. I like it that you can purchase as much or as little information that you need. Speed is also exemplary. Thoroughly recommend.
Dear Dave thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
I find the Mapserve service easy to use, competitively priced and its additional features very helpful.
Dear Jim thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us we really appreciate it!
You need a map. An accurate map. Mapserve serves both efficiently and effectively. Exactly what I said, at the outset...
As an architect I use MapServe to purchase OS plans for use as location plans. The system is intuitive, easy to use and maps are available quickly. This is a no nonsense efficient service.
Thank you so much Chris for your 5 star review and your kind words!
MapServe is easy to use, and competitive on price. A very useful product.
Thank you Jason we are glad to hear you've had a positive experience!
In essence a simple efficient and seamless service for obtaining high quality mapping data.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
I used to use ProMap but I find Mapserve easier to use and much better value.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.
Very user friendly site and equally friendly and professional staff
We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Extremely fast and simple to use, easy to see how much your map costs and maps download at a lightning speed. Very happy with the service. Will continue to use and recommend.
We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Mapserve. We really appreciate your 5 star review!
Mapserve provides a very good clear service for mapping. The links to digital land registry overlays is a useful addition.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating, it's much appreciated!
Good product which is easy to use, haven’t encountered many issues but when I did it was rectified quickly, can’t fault the customer service.
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer!
Superb, very quick and very helpful
Thanks so much for your feedback David! We really appreciate it!
goot service, plenty of options
Dear David thank you for your 5 star review!
Bang on, great interface, simple to use, fast, helping me to get on with the job and no silly viewing charges.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your excellent comments!
Mapserve provide me with an invaluable service which is quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend. DNP Architecture
Dear Dan thank you so much for your 5 star review!
Easy service to use, good prices, plenty of map options.
Thank you Brian for your kind review.
Very user friendly interface. I don't go anywhere else for digital mapping.
Thank you Joseph for your excellent review and your trust.
MapServe is rated 4.90 based on 194 reviews