MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
Bang on, great interface, simple to use, fast, helping me to get on with the job and no silly viewing charges.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your excellent comments!
Mapserve provide me with an invaluable service which is quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend. DNP Architecture
Dear Dan thank you so much for your 5 star review!
Easy service to use, good prices, plenty of map options.
Thank you Brian for your kind review.
Very user friendly interface. I don't go anywhere else for digital mapping.
Thank you Joseph for your excellent review and your trust.
very simple to use, you only pay for what you want so great value for money
Thank you Steven for your review we appreciate it.
Thanks for allowing comment... Slightly confusing - you need to prepare an "idiots" step by step guide to show how to down load. If you don't download on a regular basis - often you have to trial and error to re-discover how to download. It would be beneficial to allow users to set up an account - allowing automatic payment without having to enter card details every time, etc. Add the VAT at the outset and not at the order confirmation stage. but otherwise very good.. I trust the above is of some help JCR PLANNING
Dear Craig thank you so much for your review. We offer a professional account with the option to pay by invoice or gocardless. Please send us a message on support@mapserve.co.uk for more information. Also about downloading your plans we are happy to offer you a demo at your convenience to solve any questions you might have.
MapServe is my first port of call for mapping and O/S CAD mapping. Incredibly easy to use and faultless in delivery. I can have CAD drawings within 60 seconds of opening their web page, and that's hugely impressive.
Dear Gary thank you so much for your kind words and your review.
Easy to use and map is available to download as soon as payment is made
Dear Lee thank you so much for your 5 star review.
As an Architect I utilise this service quite regularly. I have used Mapserve for many years and find the service extremely professional, easy to use and competitively priced. The range of maps available in one place is extremely useful. It has always served my needs and I would highly recommend the service.
Thank you so much David for recommending us and your excellent review. We appreciate it!
Great service and unmediated download of maps. Immediate response for CS if there are any issues.
Thank you Gordon for the 5-star review and vote of confidence!
The website is easy to use and the options on offer are very flexible. If you need to contact the customer support team, they are really quick, knowledgeable and helpful. I always buy my site plans from Mapserve
Dear Jacqueline thank you for your lovely review we appreciate your support.
Very simple to use, with control to tweak the size and price to suit any project.
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it.
Very pleased to recommend MapServe to others, easy user friendly website to download maps, competitively priced and fast download of maps.
Thank you for your trust in us. We really appreciate your review and your kind words.
Excellent service with the land registry data and mapping being particularly useful
Thank you so much for your review.
MapServe has been invaluable in helping us survey buildings and plots of land. It's easy to use and great value. I can't recommend it enough!
Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciate you sharing your opinion with the community!
Simple to obtain OS for CAD quickly. Excellent options for additional data when needed.
Thank you so much for your great review!
Very easy to navigate. Very interactive. Very good price.
Thank you for your kind words and your review.
I use MapServe for all my OS Plan requirements and find it a simple, easy to use and reliable service.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words.
Having used a competitor for many years for OS plans to accompany our Planning and Building Regulations applications, the switch to MapServe has been painless and hassle-free. We find the .dwg's easier to work with and at a more competitive price, what's not to like!
Thank you very much for your confidence in us and your 5-star review!
I use MapServe OS maps in .dwg format for digital site location and block plans, to accompany planning and building control applications. Having the ability to place scaled floor plans precisely within the plot is super convenient.
Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review.
MapServe is rated 4.88 based on 178 reviews