MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
We use MapServe for every project where we need OS information. It's very straightforward to navigate and to manage your preferences. I would recommend.
great service ... do not change anything
This is the best review that you could ever give us! We really appreciate it although we also welcome constructive feedback as well! Thank you for your trust and business!
I THINK THE MAPS ARE GOOD ALTHOUGH STILL QUITE EXPENSIVE. i THINK THAT REGULAR USERS SHOULD GET A BETTER RATE THAT OTHERS USING ONCE OFF! ESPECIALLY SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE MINE! COLIN THE HOME ARCHITECT LTD.
Dear Colin, thank you very much for your feedback and your review. We offer a professional account for regular users. Please email support@mapserve.co.uk for more information.
Reliable, easy-to-use mapping service which keeps improving. I haven't needed to look elsewhere for years. Keep up the good work.
We are very glad to read your review and grateful you are such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business very much. Thank you.
Mapserve is one of the best digital mapping services providers that I have come across. A relatively intuitive interface and nicely formatted downloads - the line weights and layering structure in DWGs is good. A request: I haven't worked out how to rotate a rectangular selection box. Is this possible? If not, please could you include it?
Dear customer thank you so much for your 5-star review! Please email support@mapserve.co.uk with your request and we'll do our best to assist you.
Really like how you can see the detail version of the map without having to pay a viewing charge so long as you purchase a map. Easy interface and good additional options like trees and contours.
Thank you very much for this great review and 5-star vote! We are grateful for your business and trust.
I used to get all my os maps from my agent via ProMap. Since I started using Mapserve it became simpler and cheaper for the same. The format works better for me.
We are glad to hear you are happy with our services. We aim to make our clients' lives easier and save you time! Thank you for your 5-star review!
Fantastic, quick and easy to use service.
Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
Easy to navigate and simple to obtain maps and payment system.All my OS map needs covered...
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words! We really appreciate it!
Good value once I learned how to navigate their somewhat clunky website. Easy to overspend if you get it wrong!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. Please email support@mapserve.co.uk and we'll try to help if you made a mistake on your order.
I find the website really easy to use but would be better if it was possible to add more than one item in the basket at a time. Also when I purchase a black and white dxf it never seems to work properly, have to buy a dwg and convert the file. Overall a great site and very easy to use.
Dear customer thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. If there is a mistake with your order please email support@mapserve.co.uk and we should be able to convert your file to your desired format. You can indeed add more than one item to your basket and you can also save your areas and add them on at a later time. Please contact us and we'll assist you with that.
Easy to use, clear pricing, and quick.
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a great review!
I've been using Map serve now for 8 years, using around 10 - 15 maps a month as a property professional and I've never once had any problems. The Customer service is fantastic in the instances I've made a mistake and the price is in line with other providers. The biggest compliment I can give is that I've never thought about going anywhere else.
You could not have written a better review for us! We are very grateful for your business and your trust and glad to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you.
First-time use of MapServe, and encountered an issue with my requirement, however, your support was exceptional and promptly dealt with my issue. I will most certainly continue to use MapServe in the future
We are very happy to hear you are happy with our service and assistance. Thank you for your trust and your business!
We like to use MapServer cause it is easy and cost-efficient.
Thank you for your trust and 5 star review!
Our previous preferred OS map provided was ProMap, but since finding MapServe , we haven't looked back as an architectural practice. We find the system much more user friendly to navigate. We have utilised the following regularly treemap data, historic maps, aerial photography, boundary functions using the title register is by far the best function.
We are very happy that you have a good experience with our services. Thank you for your review.
A very easy and simplified website, which delivers exactly what I need.
Thank you for your 5 star review and your trust!
Easy to navigate, cost effective and instant downloads in CAD formats. Very impressed and the only one I use
We are grateful for your trust and your business. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.
Previously, we used Promap as our prefered supplier of mapping services but after trying Mapserve they have become our supplier of choice. The ease of use, speed of displaying the chosen site is far superior to that offered by Promap.
We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our website and services and we welcome any kind of feedback you may provide to make our site better. Thank you very much for your great review.
MapServe offers an excellent Service, easy to use and provides me with OS maps to enable the development of detailed planning applications.
Thank you so much for your kind review Nigel. We really appreciate it.
MapServe is rated 4.84 based on 326 reviews