MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
Very simple to use, with control to tweak the size and price to suit any project.
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it.
Very pleased to recommend MapServe to others, easy user friendly website to download maps, competitively priced and fast download of maps.
Thank you for your trust in us. We really appreciate your review and your kind words.
Excellent service with the land registry data and mapping being particularly useful
Thank you so much for your review.
MapServe has been invaluable in helping us survey buildings and plots of land. It's easy to use and great value. I can't recommend it enough!
Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciate you sharing your opinion with the community!
Simple to obtain OS for CAD quickly. Excellent options for additional data when needed.
Thank you so much for your great review!
Very easy to navigate.
Very interactive.
Very good price.
Thank you for your kind words and your review.
I use MapServe for all my OS Plan requirements and find it a simple, easy to use and reliable service.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words.
Having used a competitor for many years for OS plans to accompany our Planning and Building Regulations applications, the switch to MapServe has been painless and hassle-free. We find the .dwg's easier to work with and at a more competitive price, what's not to like!
Thank you very much for your confidence in us and your 5-star review!
I use MapServe OS maps in .dwg format for digital site location and block plans, to accompany planning and building control applications. Having the ability to place scaled floor plans precisely within the plot is super convenient.
Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review.
I needed to draw a couple of site sections through a sloping field for a Pre-App, and also to site the proposed building away from the tree line. A topographical survey would have blown the budget for this stage in the project so being able to access a map with contours and trees at a very reasonable cost was invaluable. MapServe is now the only company we use for Site Location maps.
We appreciate your excellent review and we are grateful for your support.
Mapserve provide maps as needed, whether showing gradients or trees etc.
There seems to be a different opening system which seems to provide no real benefit- just a degree of minor confusion. Otherwise good service and what works for us.
M Smith for MSDA
Thank you so much for your 5 start review! We are glad that you had a positive experience with us!
Cant be beaten on price and ease of use for architectural planning drawings etc., used quite a few competitors in the past no where near as good as Map serve
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and your 5-star review!
I find MapServe an easy solution for finding OS maps for site & block plans. Quick and easy.
Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!
Great map service, much easier than the OS mapping system. Just put in the postcode, select the property and you are away. Billing is easy also. This is now the only mapping service I use.
Thank you for your loyalty and your 5-star review! We really appreciate it!
I've been using Mapserve as a source for basemaps for Arboricultural surveys I carry out for a wide variety of clients for a couple of years now. Their website has an instinctive and clear layout and is easy to navigate and get the data set that you require. Whenever I've had to contact their customer support I've found them very quick to respond and helpful. When I had an issue with a layer I'd downloaded they immediately refunded me, no quibbles. Great service and would definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing your opinion with us and the community.
Saves bank details, helpful emails from Tom, 3D options and upgrade service. Select the amout you want to spend on each site!
Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a positive experience!
Mapserve is a great service I am using them to purchase is tiles for extensions although they are quite expensive
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are trying to stay competitive in our prices while still offering the best products available for our users.
Its a great service, providing quick efficient access to regularly updated and accurate plans. The cost is is very reasonable for the market and if ever I have created the wrong plan, customer service are happy to refund and help with the correct version purchase. I use it because its simply easy to use, accurate and cost effective for my needs.
Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
So easy to use, particularly if you want dwg (CAD) versions so you can add/delete information to suit your requirements. Reasonable price, instant delivery and comes with 12 months of free updates. What more could you want.
Thank you Colin for this excellent review!
Nice, easy to use website and reasonably priced, just what I need as an older user. Tom has always been very helpful if I have got myself into difficulties.
Thank you for your excellent review. We appreciate you being a customer.
MapServe is rated 4.89 based on 167 reviews