MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
Excellent service, and gives me exactly what I need without a complicated website.
Dear Paul, thank you we really appreciate your kind feedback!
Very helpful
Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review!
Brilliant service with clear and competitive pricing.
Thank you Jim for your excellent review we really appreciate it!
Simple and straightforward to use
Thank you so much for your feedback and 5-star review!
looked at Mapserve after checking another online supplier. Mapserve appeared cheaper and provided a map more in line with what we required. Downloaded easily and used. No problems.
Dear Donald, thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it!
Quick,easy,value for money service
Dear Richard, thank you so much for this 5 star review!
A simple, no fuss & easy to use solution for all my digital mapping needs. Thank you Mapserve!
Dear Neil, thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate your trust in us.
Pefect - quick, accurate and easy to use
Thank you so much for your 5-star review!
Great and easy to use!
Thank you for the 5-star review!
Yes it’s good service But you can improve following BIM Because technology moving very fast Therefore have to upgrade using methods as BIM technology moving on Kind regards Eng Faiz Rasool
Dear customer thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Great Value and easy to use website
Thank you so much Jon for your review and 5-star vote!
I have recently started using MapServe for all my OS Map Requirements and find them excellent. First class service and very competative. Thanks from Oaktree Architectural Ltd
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about MapServe. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
It's very easy to select the site area required using the tools on the website. Extracting maps in various formats is always handy.
We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of MapServe. We really appreciate it!
Great service & reasonably priced.
We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
Excellent service… just no point in going anywhere else
Thank you for your trust and your kind review. We really appreciate it!
I recommend MapServe above other planning map providers because of the excellent customer service they provide. I have used MapServe twice and, on both occasions, made errors in the map types that I ordered. MapServe's customer service team couldn't have been more helpful, and ensured that I had the maps that I should have ordered at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you Chris for your kind words, we are very glad to hear you are happy with our services and customer support!
Great Service, fast response and accurate drawings , a real aid to any designer , thank you
Many thanks for your kind words and your review we really appreciate it!
I use Mapserve on a weekly or even daily basis for digital ordnance survey maps. The maps are easy to work with, purchase is simple and any queries are dealt with promptly. I highly recommend the service.
We really appreciate your trust in our services and thank you for your excellent review!
I found it cheaper than eleswhere. Easy to use the tools.
Thank you Mr Pezhman for your kind words and 5 star review!
The maps are great and super accurate. Drawing the area I want can be a little glitchy sometimes.
Thank you Esther for your kind words, please contact us at support@mapserve.co.uk if you have trouble drawing your area.
MapServe is rated 4.86 based on 269 reviews