MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
I recommend MapServe above other planning map providers because of the excellent customer service they provide. I have used MapServe twice and, on both occasions, made errors in the map types that I ordered. MapServe's customer service team couldn't have been more helpful, and ensured that I had the maps that I should have ordered at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you Chris for your kind words, we are very glad to hear you are happy with our services and customer support!
Clear and concise and easy to navigate. Cost are competitve too.
Thank you very much for your 5 star review we really appreciate it!
An excellent, easily accessible, fast and efficient service. The charges are very fair for the information provided.
It's great to hear such good feedback from you and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you.
MapServe is the best online map data seller out there. Super easy to navigate and select your area of interest. Quick to deliver the mapping, excellent data presentation and a good price.
Dear customer thank you very much for your kind review!
I use Mapserve on a weekly or even daily basis for digital ordnance survey maps. The maps are easy to work with, purchase is simple and any queries are dealt with promptly. I highly recommend the service.
We really appreciate your trust in our services and thank you for your excellent review!
I found it cheaper than eleswhere. Easy to use the tools.
Thank you Mr Pezhman for your kind words and 5 star review!
Manserve are by far the best supplier of mapping. We use DWG for cad for all our projects and the pricing and options available is second to none. Many Thanks SG. ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
Thank you so much for your trust and your excellent review, we really appreciate all of our customers and your business.
At first I thought the site wasn’t that intuitive, but the more I use it the easier it got. I am a regularly user now and navigate the controls I need easily
Thank you very much for your trust in our service. If you ever need help, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@mapserve.co.uk for assistance or if you need to book a free demo!
Easy to use and with plenty of options for additional site data make Mapserve my preferred source of location maps.
We are grateful for your trust and your 5-star review! Thank you!
Excellent service, and gives me exactly what I need without a complicated website.
Dear Paul, thank you we really appreciate your kind feedback!
Good service, simple and accessible.
Thank you so much for your feedback and 5 star review!
simple to use produces a solid picture
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a kind review.
Very helpful
Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review!
Prompt and excellent customer service I usually use it for planning purposes. Price is also reasonable. Keep up the good work
Thank you so much for your excellent review! We really value all our customers!
Brilliant service with clear and competitive pricing.
Thank you Jim for your excellent review we really appreciate it!
Simple and straightforward to use
Thank you so much for your feedback and 5-star review!
Previously we had used another platform for OS mapping, but then they started to charge ridiculous amounts just for viewing, that's when we found MapServe. As a Planning & Architectural Consultancy, we need diffferent maps often, but agree on fees with our clients before ordering anything, so our arrangement with MapServe works well. It's great how MapServe evolves and introuduce new feautres for reasonable price as most of these help our daily job. I highly recommend them for everyone in the industry!
Thank you so much for your vote of confidence and your kind review!
looked at Mapserve after checking another online supplier. Mapserve appeared cheaper and provided a map more in line with what we required. Downloaded easily and used. No problems.
Dear Donald, thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it!
Very pleased with rapidity of the info and ease of finding the area required. I was especially pleased with the Lidar levels which have speeded up my assistance to my Client regarding a new site.
Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it!
Managed to set up account, easily choose my desired map area and download all within 15 minutes. Will be using again. Thanks
We are so glad to hear you are pleased with our service! Thank you for the 5-star review!
MapServe is rated 4.86 based on 269 reviews