Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Fantastic service, arrived within a few days and exactly how described Thank you
having purchased my 3rd pair of lotus boots from debenhams early this year was upset to notice one of buttons had come off ,deeming them unwearable as its very noticable returned them to shop and no joy because i had lost reciept ,after speaking to staff who said i could have bought them anywhere contacted thier head office still no joy !! contacted lovely young man at lotus head office he told me had i bought them direct from lotus he could replace them so now im left with a 70 pound pair of boots and no one can do anything !! have to say love the boots hence buying 3 pairs !! where do i go from here ? the bottoms are still clean used 3 times
I have bought Lotus slippers for many years mainly because they are quite wide fitting. I am often disappointed however that some of the slippers become unwearable quicker than others. The padding underneath the heal seems to wear away quickly so that my heal is pressing on the two hard backbones which make it very uncomfortable.
Speedy delivery, nice comfortable shoes, good quality, just what I needed.
Stunning bag, matched perfectly with my powder blue dress for wedding. The bag is very small so can’t really get very much in there.
Have bought lotus shoes many times over the years - always the same high quality and good fit, and my latest pair arrived within 24 hours of ordering online - how good is that !
Very happy with a most comfortable, attractive shoe. Both width and height of ankle piece are excellent. On top of of this they look great!
Beautiful shoes. Very pleases
Lovely comfortable boots. I've looked everywhere for navy ankle boots. They arrived within a day of ordering.
Beautiful bag to match my shoes. Delivered as promised
Lovely shoe but a little narrow for me.
Thank you. The sandals I ordered are lovely, a perfect fit and exactly as I expected from the picture. They were delivered ahead of the time frame stated, so I was very happy. I will order from you again if I see shoes or sandals I like.
Excellent sandals, the quality is excellent and the leather smell is beautiful. Fit is perfect. They’ll get plenty of wear and can be worn to dress up or down an outfit. Recommend these sandals
at a social event wore comfortably in excess of 12 hours ... excellent
Exactly as ordered & the delivery was speedy
Fit beautifully. Have only worn round house so far as saving to go to a wedding next week.
Excellent service received my order within 3 days of ordering them on line,
Excellent service arrived on time with a next day delivery
Very pleased with my purchase.
Good, well-made shoes.