Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Ordered twice, in total 6 different types of shoes. All orders fully paid and not heard anymore. No one answers the phone number given in the web page and in the emails aa well and have sent emails across about any updates of my orders, no response or updates what so ever. Really disappointed
We’re sincerely sorry that you have experienced a number of problems with getting in contact with us this week. Unfortunately at the weekend our warehouse facility and customer service office was flooded, leaving no electricity and consequently we were unable to reach out to customers. We are now back online, all orders have been dispatched and our telephone lines have been restored. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly track your parcel or help to resolve any other outstanding issues. Once again, please accept out sincere apologies for any disappointment caused.
Ordered boots. Money taken and not heard anymore. No one answers the phone number given in the web page and have sent numerous emails and had no response. Shocking customer service. Will update later if I get my boots or even a reply.
After I ordered I was advised the shoes were out of stock, I am still waiting for a refund 2 weeks later and have failed to receive a response to any emails
still not recieved my order. have rang several times- got through first time which they said they would look into and get back to me but havent. since then i either get engaged tome or answer phone. despite leaving messages still no respone.
Ordered a pair of slippers for my wife. Within a matter of 4 days a bobble had come detached on both slippers. Appear to be stuck on with tape. Not what you expect for an expensive pair of slippers. I have registered this complaint by email to you and wait for your reply
Wish I could review the product here but I never received it!! Have tried for days to get through to Lotus and Hermes customer service. No response from either. Will definitely not be ordering from them again. Avoid if you can!
Ordered my boots, they were too big, tried for days to get through to customer services to arrange an exchange for a smaller size, no luck so I sent them back and reordered the boots elsewhere !!
Sorry to say your web site proved impossible to use and frustrated me after trying to make a purchase at least 7 0r 8 times. It was the "I am not a robot" part that kept rejecting my input. Eventually I gave up and telephoned the help line who said I couldn't make a purchase over the phone but he would try and open an account for me from his end. After a few tries he finally succeeded or so I thought only to find that when I clicked on pay it came up that my order had been accepted and would be delivered to quite the wrong address! I then had to make yet another phone call to get this corrected! So all in all my experience was not exactly a happy on.
I had to return the boots as they were very uncomfortable however despite being told it was free returns I was unable to take them to my local collect plus because they weren’t agents for this company I had to take them instead to the post office and pay. The Lotus company will now refund the delivery postage which is not as much as the return postage
I bought a pair of black shoes with matching handbag delivered by courier on 29th September. To my shock, i got in a dusty box a 'worn and tired pair' with mud underneath, sand and dust all over. It was unbelievable experience so much so that i took immediate photos as evidence and duly returned the pair and bag.
That was the height of bad and careless customer service but more importantly end of my patronage of LOTUS as a company.
Poor quality shoes, misleading description about what they are made of. Arrived quickly but in very battered box with crumpled paper inside. Not the quality I expected at all. First experience of Lotus, shoes quickly returned!
Very poor service received faulty item sent back for exchange and got refund
The shoes are bigger than standard and not very supportive of the ankle. The leather looks fake. I’m really disappointed.
Not happy with service. Postage not refunded. Rather prefer buying from Amazon.
Ordered last Thursday on a 48hr delivery now Wednesday following week still not received . Not your usual service
I have not received my order I also paid extra for the delivery so I’m not happy customer
I paid for next day delivery because of my son's quickly planned wedding and have not received them yet.
I ordered sandles from Sketchers because I had a bad feeling and they came yesterday the 10th, thank god.
Good quality and quick delivery. Unfortunately the sandals didn’t fit. I found them slightly small even thou no gh I’ve always had size 5 and the style wasn’t made in
5.1/2. I then ordered size 6. The length was perfect but they were too wide,
This was easy and fast. Got them by mail to Norway.
I order 2 pairs of shoes which came back saying no size available for one of them so I said I’ll do a different colour and they emailed back saying not available so fair enough. Just send me the one which is available so they said okay, we will post this one. After 2-3 days I received an email from Hermes your Order is on your way and will be with you between this certain time so I waited and kept on tracking it and I got nothing tried getting in touch with Hermes and it said you should contact your retailer so I contacted lotus over the phone no answer, then I emailed them and they said it’s been lost we will send out again with a different courier. It has now been over 2 weeks and I’ve got nothing and now lotus is not even replying back to my emails. Absolutely disgusting costumer service.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.49 based on 1,934 reviews