Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Bought these boots the button bit fell off after only a couple of wears, complained and asked if they would send a further button for me to glue on and never heard anything back, poor quality and poor customer service wouldn't bother again.
The size 6 shoe in the style I ordered were very big I thought it was a size 9 in the wrong box. I sent for size 5 but they were too small. I tried 3 pairs of size 6 and they all were inches too big - very disappointed
My order arrived, unfortunately a size 7 in a size 6 box which l had the inconvenience of returning. Called customer service who were not interested in the slightest, just said they would send out a size 6. Sloppy poor service, l will not be ordering again.
Absolutely dumbfounded and angry. Package had been opened and a pair of shoes removed. Have been told that this has happened before with their couriers (ie Hermes!!) - forget that I am missing an item and it had my personal details in the package. Parcel was folded over so receptionist at work who signed could not tell it had been tampered with. Person at Lotus was helpful, but this is very poor.
Delivering was quick but found the size 3 shoes I ordered were just to big even if I were to put a sock in them. That said I have this trouble with sizing 3 almost everywhere.
Dear Lotus, on Dec 30th 2019 I purchased two pair of Boots from you, One pair is fine but the other pair the mid calf boots one of them was defective... I wrote you on Dec 31st.. got a reply that my complaint was being sent to the QA and have NOT heard a thing since... I sent a reminder yesterday on the 6th January...????
Thank you for your email. We are glad that this has been resolved. Lotus Shoes.
Diabolical delay. Tracked the delivery progress and more delays! Better off using The royal Mail 1st class service for £3.55 instead of the £3.95 from Lotus and the parcel never turned up. so instead a refund is in progress. As a 1st time user i would not want to use this company again. I never even got an apology from the company. Very cold customer service. Dreadful service. Don't choose this company. If I had even had an apology as some form of compensation then this would have helped, but absolutely nothing.
Left shoe is smaller than right very disappointed sending shoes back not what I expected from this brand
having purchased my 3rd pair of lotus boots from debenhams early this year was upset to notice one of buttons had come off ,deeming them unwearable as its very noticable returned them to shop and no joy because i had lost reciept ,after speaking to staff who said i could have bought them anywhere contacted thier head office still no joy !! contacted lovely young man at lotus head office he told me had i bought them direct from lotus he could replace them so now im left with a 70 pound pair of boots and no one can do anything !! have to say love the boots hence buying 3 pairs !! where do i go from here ? the bottoms are still clean used 3 times
They haven't been delivered yet, has taken ages.
Last Saturday I received my order. The sandals arrived well packed but they are stained and one of them has a deep cut on the fabric. I immediately sent an email including pictures to the service customer addresses asking for a replacement, but I haven't had a reply yet. I bought them for my holidays and not only I spent lot of money for a sandals that are faulty, also I had to go somewhere else and buy another pair of sandals. I am very upset and disappointed and I will seek legal advice if I don't get a solution soon.
Bought a pair of lotus sandals from TK max for my holiday only wore them a few evenings and the stitching came apart .
Overpriced and badly made
I chose matching shoes and bag as your website said they were coral and they looked a perfect match for my outfit. Sadly when they arrived they were fuschia pink and not coral. Whatever your idea of the colour coral is, the shoes and bag were not as depicted online and had to be returned. I appreciate achieving completely accurate colour matches for your website images is tricky but product descriptions should be correct and these shoes and bag were definitely bright pink not coral. Also I emailed your customer care service before I ordered the items to ask if the shoes and bag matched as they appear different colours in the online images although they were supposed to be matching. I received an email reply within 24 hours acknowledging that they appeared different colours and saying they would check in the warehouse and get back to me. I am still waiting to hear! Altogether very disappointed.
I have not received the shoes yet. How can I give you a review?
Just to let you know customer services have emailed you about the order. Thank you.
I returned a faulty pair of shoes on 5/1/2019 with a request that they be replaced. No answer from Lotus, but Paypal eventually reported a refund. Replacement request had been ignored. So, reordered shoes, but had to pay postage. Complained about this to Lotus, and was told it would be refunded. Have heard nothing since, and no refund received.
Just to let you know that the postage was refunded on the 6th February. Thank you.
Returned my boots back to Lotus unworn and have been waiting 3 weeks for a refund. I have contacted them twice and still waiting on a reply to why I haven’t received a refund in full. Will not be ordering from them again in the future.
Don’t know - never received my order
Ordering online from their store was easy and goods came on time, but my recent return as found fit too narrow, was long convoluted experience.Tracking showes Lotus received them back but didnt bother to refund me and I just feel frustrated now. I have no goods and no refund currently,. I have had to ask for Paypal to help get my money back .Not happy.
Very poor customer care. They asked me to return the boots via the Collect+ service which I did, and confirmed that they had received them. I have not heard from the company since not received a refund. I have tried contacting them via email and telephone numerous times with no response. I am now having to take things a step further by going through legal channels. Never before have I come across such appauling service in any store, both online or high street.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,472 reviews