Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Left shoe is smaller than right very disappointed sending shoes back not what I expected from this brand
having purchased my 3rd pair of lotus boots from debenhams early this year was upset to notice one of buttons had come off ,deeming them unwearable as its very noticable returned them to shop and no joy because i had lost reciept ,after speaking to staff who said i could have bought them anywhere contacted thier head office still no joy !! contacted lovely young man at lotus head office he told me had i bought them direct from lotus he could replace them so now im left with a 70 pound pair of boots and no one can do anything !! have to say love the boots hence buying 3 pairs !! where do i go from here ? the bottoms are still clean used 3 times
They haven't been delivered yet, has taken ages.
Last Saturday I received my order. The sandals arrived well packed but they are stained and one of them has a deep cut on the fabric. I immediately sent an email including pictures to the service customer addresses asking for a replacement, but I haven't had a reply yet. I bought them for my holidays and not only I spent lot of money for a sandals that are faulty, also I had to go somewhere else and buy another pair of sandals. I am very upset and disappointed and I will seek legal advice if I don't get a solution soon.
Bought a pair of lotus sandals from TK max for my holiday only wore them a few evenings and the stitching came apart .
Overpriced and badly made
I chose matching shoes and bag as your website said they were coral and they looked a perfect match for my outfit. Sadly when they arrived they were fuschia pink and not coral. Whatever your idea of the colour coral is, the shoes and bag were not as depicted online and had to be returned. I appreciate achieving completely accurate colour matches for your website images is tricky but product descriptions should be correct and these shoes and bag were definitely bright pink not coral. Also I emailed your customer care service before I ordered the items to ask if the shoes and bag matched as they appear different colours in the online images although they were supposed to be matching. I received an email reply within 24 hours acknowledging that they appeared different colours and saying they would check in the warehouse and get back to me. I am still waiting to hear! Altogether very disappointed.
I have not received the shoes yet. How can I give you a review?
Just to let you know customer services have emailed you about the order. Thank you.
I returned a faulty pair of shoes on 5/1/2019 with a request that they be replaced. No answer from Lotus, but Paypal eventually reported a refund. Replacement request had been ignored. So, reordered shoes, but had to pay postage. Complained about this to Lotus, and was told it would be refunded. Have heard nothing since, and no refund received.
Just to let you know that the postage was refunded on the 6th February. Thank you.
Returned my boots back to Lotus unworn and have been waiting 3 weeks for a refund. I have contacted them twice and still waiting on a reply to why I haven’t received a refund in full. Will not be ordering from them again in the future.
Don’t know - never received my order
Ordering online from their store was easy and goods came on time, but my recent return as found fit too narrow, was long convoluted experience.Tracking showes Lotus received them back but didnt bother to refund me and I just feel frustrated now. I have no goods and no refund currently,. I have had to ask for Paypal to help get my money back .Not happy.
Very poor customer care. They asked me to return the boots via the Collect+ service which I did, and confirmed that they had received them. I have not heard from the company since not received a refund. I have tried contacting them via email and telephone numerous times with no response. I am now having to take things a step further by going through legal channels. Never before have I come across such appauling service in any store, both online or high street.
Order still not received and even mails not responded to
Returned some boots delivered which were marked on the 14th November and still not received my credit which was promised in 5 working days. It’s now 29th December. Not responding to e mails I have sent and phone just rings out???
Poor! Purchased a pair of shoes, reataling at £65.00 only form them to come with a £30.00 sale sticker an in used condition! No contact to the service department!
Abysmal!! Email to say order dispatched then next day say it’s out of stock and did I want a refund or alternative. I rang the number and just got answerphone. Said I wanted a refund. 2 days later I get another email saying order dispatched. Nothing has arrived, no refund and no contact. Very poor service and I still don’t know what’s happening
Ordereed a pair of boots over 2 weeks ago, queried their non-delivery after 5 days, was assured they would be dispatched and had been lost by delivery company; still waiting for the boots and no contact has been made by Lotus explaining what is happening. A very dismal effort by Lotus; won't be buying from them again-this is now over 2 weeks old.
Ordered shoes on next day delivery on 27/11/18, payment taken from my account straight away. As of 5/12/18 I am still waiting delivery despite several voicemails and emails which have been mostly ignored. Event these were ordered for were on 30/11/18. I have asked for my complaint to be escalated as a formal complaint which has been ignored. Telephone number on website constantly goes to voicemail. Very poor customer service.
I ordered boots for a gift, told it was a 2-3 day delivery, despite 2 contacts still no delivery, tried to phone, answer phone with no introduction as to who I had called, there is no customer service and would not use them again
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,289 reviews